Kings of The Sky (private)

Killjoy

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Well there is something similar to what you just posted in highschool DxD. Like everyone under the command of their lord is ranked by chess pieces.))

"Hold on tight, don't look down." Blood said to Twilight as he bolted out the window carrying her. He soon reached the ship and set her down. "That was easy. We're clear to attack, Shadow."

"Excellent, Thunder, send them down with a bang." Shadow said with slight smile, he then looked down at Twilight with his one demon slit eye, "Oh, and welcome aboard, Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"Be at ease my dear, we mean you no harm. We are simply rescuing you from the Tyrants captivity, though it wouldnt hurt to be a little more thankful. My I offer you a nice bed and food to rest?" Shadow asked coming down the steps to her.

"Plus if we were imperials, we wouldn't be doing this." Thunder raised his hand and threw it down "fire broadside!" He shouted and the thunder of guns echoed through the sky as the shells hit the demon hunter and lighting it ablaze.

((Getting ready for the feast, other than that i dont know, it'll take a day or two for Shadows ship to reach the rebel base))

After showing Celestia too her, Tavi lead Trax and Azure to a room, "This is yours Trax." She said opening the door, he walked in looking around seeing someone elses stuff was already in here, a females by the look of it. "Uh Tavi, you this is my-" Trax began turning around only to meet Tavis foot in his face knocking him onto the bed. Tavi walked back out locking the door behind her, "Alright lets go to yours." She said to Azure who was wide eyed in confusion, "Thats your room isnt it?" He asked following her, "Yes, he just has alot to explain and make up for, he'll be fine." She said innocently, Azure looked at her crossly, "Right..."

Soul sighed when a rebel messenger came to him and reported the ship carrying Princess Sparkle that they were supposed to attack had been destroyed and the Princess was taken by another ship. "Things just got harder..." He said annoyed.

"Some unknown ship attacked the Demon Hunter and took Princess Sparkle. I don't know who these people are so I don't know if I should be relieved she was rescued from the Imperials or if I should be even more worried." Soul said, taking a sip of his whiskey drink.

"Trust me, we will go to them. Bringing her here is the most important thing we can do right now." Soul said, taking another sip of whiskey. Blade stood in the doorway with a smirk on his face. "You've never been this passionate about rescuing a prisoner before, captain. Is there another reason you want to rescue Princess Twilight so badly?" Soul turned around to hide the blush forming on his face. "W-what are you talking about, Blade? Don't be ridiculous."

"Don't think I don't know who's in your bedroom right now, Tavi!" Soul responded as she left. He then turned around and hit Blade in the stomach, knocking him to the ground. "Stop making me look like an @ss!" He said. Blade slowly got up, a smirk on his face.

Killjoy's walked up after one of her crew reported what he overheard about the princess. "I can just take out the Cerberus, I think they'll be more inclined to surrender the princess when they are looking down the barrels of 60 large cannons." She said crossing her arms "if that not enough, I have a trick or two up my sleeve."

Azure came to her side with a finished inventory, "We should know what we are up against so we can plan accordingly." He said handing her the inventory list.

Trax sat with a pillow over his lap as he sat criss crossed with his hands tied above him, "In second thought, maybe I should have told her I was alive... Things could be a little... No they'd be about the same."

Killjoy chuckled "I haven't planned out anything since...well never." she said looking over the list. "The way I see it, they got something we want, so we should get it. Plus once the tyrant king gets word of this, he won't be too happy so we either move quickly and take a chance or waste time thinking about what we should do. You know I'm one to make out strategies on the fly."

"Meet them first thing in the morning. Imperial or not, having another princess in out corner will be a tremendous advantage." Soul said. "But I'm coming with you. Blade, hold down the fort while I'm gone."

((Are they going to get to the rebel base before then or are we actually going to meet them in the air?))

((This is a ship like none ever seen...))

Before Azure could speak a shadow fell upon them as the skies darkened by a looming black cloud, a single ship descended from it like a wolf stalking its prey. "When the skies blacken like the night sky, the feeling of being prey in its presence, The Black Fang shall taketh unto you without mercy." Azure recited the ancient text from one of their adventures into a dark crypt, "It actually exists..."

The ship stopped high above and seemed to be looking down on them with gleaming teeth, suddenly multiple trails of a dark silver fog fell from it and landed near them, they began swirling around speeding up until it dropped and vanished. There stood The Captain and three of its best along with the Princess behind them, "Good evening Fellow Captains, some fine weather we had today, a little choppy near the eastern mountains though." The Captain said calmly, his fierce amber eye looked over them analytically. Echo stood next to Thunder and Blood with a smile, she always did like making flashy entrances since they were badass enough to pull them off.

Archived