Revolt in Equestria. (Join in anytime)

hyperbrony88

Abby smiled a soft smile. "thank you." she said and reached her hoof out to Pencil. "May i have the key to the shackles please? They must be very uncomfortable and i will not have a friend be in discomfort." Abby said. She looked at Blossom. "Does your head still hurt?  Would you like some tea?" she asked

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pencil handed the keys to abby, "head down to the armory, have a drink... on me" pencilspark headed to his desk and threw his jacket on the back of the chair. "i'll meet up in a bit to show you the basics" pencilspark said to the two. when he sat at the table he looked at the sheets on his desk. he rubbed his head his shaggy dark hair. he sat back, thinking... he didnt want to fight, but it had to happen. he stood up and adjusted the bandage on his eye before heading back down stairs.

Midnight nodded at the offer of tea "I'd love some tea...all you get at the barracks was mush. My head, is..ok? Feels like of, shaky? I haven't been hit in the head that much, and you pack quite a punch, literally"

She sighed, she could tell that she knows how to fight, but opted to silence and waited to be unlocked from her chair.

Abby unlocked the chains and helped Blossom up "Sorry about that." She said "Now let's go get you some tea." Abby waved to Pencil as she lead Blossom out of the door and to the barracks. Abby laid a kettle on the fire and boiled some water. After it boiled she put some tea leaves in the hot water and handed it to Blossom. "There ya go. Some nice hot tea." She said while making herself a cup

Pencilspark walked down the stairs to where everybody was at, their was a party going on. their first victory. Pencilspark was still getting patted by alot of the other soldiers. He sat at his private table and was being served. he was happy to be able to relax for a while. He stood up to give a toast, "Even though this was our first battle! we showed how we wont let them get in the way of our freedom. TO VICTORY!" he shouted it echoed through the building "VICTORY!" everyone shouted. Pencilspark than ordered that after celebration to restock the weapons. Pencilspark walked up to Abby and Blossom and patted her on the back. " After this i want to talk to you in my office privately" he looked at Abby smiled softly and walked away.

Midnight laughed quietly "Well, I was your enemy in the last battle. I'll be perfectly honest, if I was ordered to make you talk...well, lets just say you wouldn't be flying again....ever" She drank some of her tea, listening the rebels rally themselves. They'd won a skirimish, but it was a start. still, if they got overconsident, they could just as well destroy themselves. They had to be careful. As did she, if any of the rebels saw her and knew she was originally against them, she'd be in for a rough time.

Midnight looked at the mare, realizing she didn't actually know their names "What..whats your name? I never asked, and well, you probably know my name, it's plastered on my uniform and my captain mentioned it...."

Abby friwned at Blossom telling her that if she had to be forced to talk then she would never be able to fly again. Ever. Abby's wings opened in response and closed again. "I'm Abby and that was Pencilspark. Speaking of which you should go see what he wants."

Midnight nodded her head, picking up her tea "Probably..though I don't like where it might go" she said to Abby, before walking off to Pencil's office, her former interrogation place. She knocked on the door.

"Its' me, Midnight..."

Pencilspark was sitting at his desk and heard blossom walked in, "Please sit down blossom," Pencil took a drink from his glass. He stood up "I believed we gotten off the wrong foot, and i just wanted to welcome you to the rebel alliance" he sat back down in his chair and leaned back. "You're different than that group of soldiers we fought, you were the princesses guards before Wellington. You know that place, information etc. more than any of us. you can go right in and come straight out, you are what we need, a spy" said pencilspark smiling in his stubbled beard. "What i need from you is to be in their a few days, send out letters with information" Pencilspark said swishing his glass. He sat up a bit and cleared his throat. "you'll still be acting like a guard, but be working for us incognito" You'll still come back every now and than with info" He stuck out his hoof "So what do you say?"

Midnight had a bad feeling about everything, but sat down and listened. While what Pencil was saying was true, she was worried. If she got caught, she was screwed. And if she wasn't, she'd be issued to go against them from time to time, which was dangerous.

"I get what you're saying, but...Its dangerous. If I get caught...well, i'd rather be executed now then get caught. But...I understand what i'm needed to do. We'l need to find a way to communicate...." She paused "Abby, I could get her to work as my agent, a pony who delievers communication for the special forces, give her the info. But....I'm in" She shook Pencils hoof. "Just..don't let me regret this...Also, if I get compromised, leave me. Because, by the team you reach me, i'm as good as dead"

"They probably think your dead more than anything" pencilspark said as he sat down in his chair. "just play off that you escaped our grasp." he took a breath. " meet up with Abby down stairs and give orders to restock on ammo" he took a drink from his glass "than when you feel like, head on out" pencilspark got up "im off, good luck" he said and than he head to the washroom to wash his face.

Midnight nodded at her 'orders', walking out of his office and down to Abby, sitting down at the table with the mare.

"Wonderful, now i'm working the role of a double agent. Pencil wants me to work undercover, pretending to still be a loyal guard, send into out info to you guys. Also Pencil wants the ammunition restocked, so when you get time.." Midnight shook her head, looking around before before leaning in closer "Honestly, I think you guys are out-classed. I understand it sounds bad coming from me, but look at your numbers. There just aren't enough of you....You need to link up with the other rebel groups in Equestria. The buffalio and pony resistance up north was the largest by far"

Abby noted Blossom telling her that Pencil wanted ammo restocked. Abby smiled "There's more to us than meets the eye." She said "We have some ponies in the nursery and armory. Trust me you haven't seen us all." Then she stood and told a nearby pony about the order to restock ammo. She turned back to Blossom. "So what about this Double Agent gig? What are your plans?" Abby said fluttering her wings and blowing her mane out of her face

he took some water and splashed it on his face. "they'll come back" pencilspark said to himself in the mirror. he looked deep in the mirror. once a bright, young, wonderfilled face... now its scruffy olden. he looked on the bandage on his eye. he lifted it up and revealed a badly swollen eye. he let go of the bandage keeping it on. he than wandered down stairs. "Attention everybody!" he shouted, "this was our first battle, we have won... but they will be back" he exclaimed. "they know where we are... we should head out... march to a different location, we got allies in crystal kingdom and up in appleloosa. we should find a place to set up multiple armories. so i want everyone to prepare, pack up all the ammo and weapons you can" ordered Pencilspark "That is all for now, enjoy your night... but in the afternoon tomorrow... we move out" pencilspark than walked off stage and into the main hall.

Despite Abbys claims, Midnight still had doubts. They'd suffered casulities, and the army had surperior training. Would the rebels stand a chance? On the bright side, with her being a double agent, if the rebels were wiped out, she'd be left alive.

"My plans? I don't know really, I guess find out what the army is planning to do against you rebels, then give you the info to act on it and hope i'm not asked to attack you myself. What about you? You're obviously high in the command of the Rebels...Are these like, the main HQ or something?"

" hahaha I only high in command because i was among the first to join! Pencilspark and i became good friends quickly. It pains me to see him stressed out so much, i wish this whole war were over already." Abby sighed then looked at Blossom her eyes widening in realization. "We need to throw a party! cake and balloons and drinks and....." she trailed off "If im coming with you on the mission then maybe i can pick some stuff up on the way." She stood and grabbed Blossom by the hoof and dragged her after Pencilspark. "PENCILSPARK! I just had the best idea! Lets throw an actual party with cake and balloons and stuff! its been a while since weve had a real party. And if im going with Blossom on the mission than i can just pick up the stuff to." she let go of Blossoms hoof and stood in front of Pencilspark. She smiled softly and made puppydog eyes "please?"

"i wish we could Abby, but we cant." pencilspark said sadly "of we get too distracted... let our guard down" he sighed "they can have our heads on platters" said pencilspark. he than turned and went down to his office. he wish he could have a party again, before things went mad. he went to his office sat at his desk and began writing a letter.

As Midnight was being dragged, she shook her head. A party before the attack maybe, but now? Much like what Pencil said, a party would be useless. They'd make themselves weak, an easy target for the Royal Guards to wipe them all out.

"Easy there Abby, maybe later. But, its too dangerous to have a party right now, honestly any good guard team should start their patrol because my team hasn't returned yet. Make sure Pencil is alive, your whole rebellion is banking on him surviving. Of course, you'll need a strategist, a dedicated one I mean, somepony who can out-smart your enemies. Not much of a warrior, but a thinker. Without one, I suspect this'll be a slaughter"

The batpony let out a sigh "Now, need anything before we move?"

Abby frowned and her ears flopped against her head "I guess your right. I'm sorry. And I'm not much of a warrior but I'm not much if a thinker either. Also I would like to grab my jade hairpin. Its my lucky charm." She said and headed down the hallway and into her bedroom where she grabbed the pin off of the table and went back outside to meet Blossom. "How about you? Need to do anything?"

pencilspark folded the letter and handed it to a messanger pony. he got up and wandered off to the sleeping quarters where he laid. he began to pull out a book and read it for a bit. that was... until he fell asleep.

Archived