Revolt in Equestria. (Join in anytime)

hyperbrony88

abby snickered. "We're doing whats right. Your serving that awful Emporer! if blood is spilled than so be it." her gaze softened. "i dont want to fight. I dont like fighting, but if we are then i must warn you, im a master in every form of combat." She watched Blossom closely for any signs of attack. Abby flicked her tail and blew her mane out of her face and waited.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midnight pursed her lips "He may not be..a good leader, but this revolution of yours can't promise anything. An order, even if wrong, is needed. Our kind needs order to survive, so we need to follow it"

Midnight watched her face, was this a lie to get her to lower her guard, or the honest truth? She wasn't sure, but she couldn't lower her guard "Well, unless you're willing to let me go and you're satisfied with killing my team, then we have no choice but to fight it out"

Pencilspark was looking about. while they fought, blood was shedding and voices were yelling. Pencilspark was on the roof firing away. he walked out the back door, to join the battle head on. the battle was kinda beginning to die off. this was the shot heard around equestria. this was the beginning of a revolution. Abby and Blossom were fighting near brussels Pencilspark kindly walked through the fire that was the battle. and stumbled up to the two. and with anger and motivation. he lightly tapped blossoms shoulder. "hello again" and with a strike of his rifle she was out cold. he looked at Abby, "take her to the back room" he ordered. he looked at the battle. "we can use her" he aimed his pistol again at his commander, "We aren't monsters," he shouted "if any of them beg for mercy, Take them as prisoners!" He shouted on his lungs.

" My order has been to keep you here. Im not going to let you go" Abby said " And OUR KIND was doing just fine with Luna and Celestia. Dont forget who first created the night gaurd for us airions so we would have jobs. The emporer is abusing this gift, OUR gift, and i will not stand for it." Abby said before Blossom was knocked cold. Abby did as she was told and took her to the back room

((sorry if my posts are a little wacky. I have to adjust to new RPs but i assure you my posts will become better.))

Midnight growled  "Our kind? Look at us, honestly, our kind is looked down by the average ponies! We could argue about this for years, but I..i can't change now, it's too late. I've made my choice...." Midnight would have continued, if something hadn't touched her shoulder, getting her to turn. Then nothing, but pain as she hit the ground.

The captain saw Midnight going down, having been ambushed by their enemies. They needed a contact to command, and he saw the enemy, who he assumed was leader, pointing a pistol at him. "Never surrender! We'll give them nothing!" He yelled before poking one of his men, ordering him to take over the Privates job, and the unicorn ran away from the battle as the Captain snorted at Pencil "Do it then you cowards, the Emperor will have your heads for this!"

The pistol fired, the bullet spun through battle like a fly amongst dust. It struck his leg the commander fell, Pencil walked up to the fallen commander. "Just like you, the emperor will fall" he stood up drew his blade and struck him, the blade cleanly went through. pencilspark with drew and head inside as the battle continued. One thing ran through pencilsparks mind, "equestria was such a nice place... how did it end up like this" before he can turn the corner, he was also strucken. He fell backwards on the ground and a vision of his attacker running away. Pencilspark fell his eyes fading as he heard Abby shout his name and a medic came by his side.

Abby tended to Blossom while she was out cold. She applied ice to lump forming on her head and bandaged any cuts she may have recieved. Abby sighed and sat on the floor next to Blossom. "Abby had lied when she'd said she was a master in any form of combat. She was only good at sword fights  and guns. Abby sighed and looked at the unconcious pony.  When she returned to the battle she watched to see Pencilspark struck. She called his name and ran to him. She dragged him to the building as the medic looked after him

Midnights head was killing her, she tried to think about what she remembered. She was about to fight that other Thestral, the mare, then something on her shoulder....Then nothing, just the pain on her head. She rolled on the ground, trying to stand up, but keeping her eyes closed as to try relieve the pain "Ouch.....did I...did I get his by a train or something...?" She opened her eyes, and her blurred vision spotted a single pony in front of her "S-sir, is that...that you?"

((that was a little excessive))

Pencilspark awoken in a cot, he had a bandage on his head and a patch on his eye. a slight headache but it should pass on. he stood up and looked outside. their was blood and bodies and smoke in the air. in the distance he saw the emperors soldiers run. The rebels cheered for their first victory. It was just the beginning, Pencilspark looked through the battle field and found the captains lifeless body. he took off the captains coat and cap and kept them as a trophy. he walked in the shop. people were patting his shoulder, tipping their hats. he went into the back room, and saw the prisoners. He saw abby sitting on a stool infront of blossom.

Pencilspark had two guard behind him as he looked amongst Blossoms face he kneeled down and examined her.

Abby smiled when she saw Pencilspark was alright. ,good to know your alive sir. Blossom has not woken yet. Ive tended to most of her wounds and kept her alive basically." Abby reported as she watched him examine her

((sorry))

Midnight felt like she'd gone out drinking, and hadn't got away from the bar. Her head was killing her, but It wasn't drinking. She couldn't remember what had happened before, had it been too much drinking? She didn't want to get up, and her eyes still felt kind of heavy.

"C-captain..." she said, feeling ponies nearby, assuming it was her captain scolding her for going out drinking with the team, again "We...it wasn't, too much, Breakers idea, though we could use time off..." she slumped on the ground, her head making it hard to get up since it hurt when she moved

Pencil took a deep breath. "Uncuff her bring her up to my office i wanna show her something" he ordered to the guards "yes i am alive" he said to abby as he ran his hoof through hid shaggy brown hair. "it takes alot more than a back of a rifle to take me down" he said. he couldn't help but to feel a bit of compassion for abby. he cleared his throat and went to the infirmary. he looked at his wounded men and the medics taking care of them. he went to his office, sat at his desk and poured a small glass. Blossom was sat in a chair and strapped down by the guards.

Midnight opened her eyes properly, having felt herself being strapped somewhere. Was her captain really really doing this? Sure he didn't like it, but he couldn't torute her, right?

"Sir..I'm, im sorry" she said, before opening her eyes, expecting to see her team and captain, but instead, him. The rebel who had put the gun to her head, and had ordered the slaughter of her team.

"You.....You killed them all, didn't you?... My whole team.." she lowered her head, shocked her whole team was now dead. All of them.... She glared up at him "Why would you kill them, but let me live..?"

Abby smiled and followed the guards to Pencils office. There she stood by the door on the inside and watched what proceeding might occure. Abby felt a little sorry for Blossom who thought that Pencil was her captain. "sir what should i do?" abby asked

(( should we do a posting order so our posts dont get tangled up?))

Pencilspark drank from his glass, he sat a familiar looking pistol on the table. the pistol belonged to the captain. "I didnt they did" he turned her chair to the window. "this is what your emperor wants. he cares about riches and blood." he stood behind her, he looked in the mirror his scraggly beard and eye bandage. he turned back to blossom. he began to speak, "if her cared about you he wouldn't send you out to your deaths" he also looked out the window "not all are dead, we have some hostage and some ran off" he examined the battlefield "but some are dead" Pencilspark brushed his hair back with his hoof. I saved you for a reason, your different than the other soldiers i met" he began to light a cigar, "we can use you" he took a breath "but you must learn, this isnt about blood. its about blood, its about freedom. freeing Equestria from a dictation. I'll give you a proposition, either you join us in our fight of victory-" pencilspark grabbed the pistol off the table "or you can die like those others" he locked the pistol to look intimidating.

((yeah it could be like, me, than shadowbolt, than canvas does that sound good?))

Midnight heard the words, but she..she couldn't listen..He was a traitor...She was a soldier, she couldn't....couldn't...listen. He had killed her team, and was using her captains weapon against her! This was it, her death? Being executed on a chair...She closed her eyes, preparing herself. But she didn't expect to be offered a place in the resistence. She glared up at him.

"What stops me from just escaping, pretending to be on your side?" She looked away, spotting the mare at the door. "Her" Midnight said, looking at Canvas "I want to speak to her...." She glared back up at the other pony "or you might as well put that bullet through me now, because she and I would talk, you prefer to shove a weapon in my face and threaten me with an execution, something I would expect from the emperor you are resisting"

(that order sounds fine to me)

Aggrivated, "Abby come in," Pencilspark stood back a bit. "but im waiting by the door." Pencilspark walked to the corner of the room next to the door. "I use a weapon as a speaking tactic, just cause i kill doesnt mean i enjoy it" muffeled Pencilspark, he leaned against the door waiting.

Midnight watched as the older one walked out of the room, saying something about words being a weapon. Words aren't weapons, not proper weapons.

She looked Abby, the other Aeron. They were similar, and yet, so different. "Back, before we were interrupted. Order, even if our emperor is, questionable, we need order. Even if its questionable, ponies need it to survive. Honestly tell me we would be fine without some pony in charge? We need him, even if its questionable, we need some pony to lead up"

((lol your calling Abby Canvas))

Abby thought over Blossoms statement. "Your right. We do need somepony in charge but that doesnt mean we have to deal with a tyrant. The Emperor is no good and only cares for himself. We need to get the princesses back on the throne so we can have peace and happiness again! Tell me, what would you choose? Peace and happiness or blood and war? health or plague? What do you think the emperor is causing?" Abby said looking at Blossom. She walked to the chair and looked out the window. She sighed and pulled a curtain closed so she didnt have to see the lifless bodies of her friends and foes

"If that doesnt convince i dont know what will" pencilspark holstered the pistol "we tried the peace tactic, we couldnt vote him out... they wouldnt listen" he took a deep breath as he walked up to abby and blossom. "we tried to protest peacefully, but they... your so called team mowed us down." he looked at the curtains than back at blossom. "so how are we the monsters? we ran out of peaceful options, its time we took action" Pencilspark grabbed his glass again and took another drink.

Midnight hated to admit it, but she was right. Ever since the Emperor took the throne, things had gone from ok to bad.

"Peace...no pony wants a war..." Midnight looked through the window, before the other mare closed it, hiding her from the view of the dead "No pony wants a war..." she repeated to herself. Was she in the right? She wasn't even sure anymore. That's when the other one spoke up, had they really exhausted all the peaceful options?

"I....But, there...he....surely, there is another....w-way..." Midnight hadn't thought about it before, but what the rebels were saying, it made some sense to her. Maybe, the emperor was in the wrong? No! He was elected, surely...sure he had gone back on some of his promises, but she was a soldier! She had to, remain loyal to the throne.

"I'm a solder, new, but i'm still one. I....I swore an oath, before, when I was accepted into Lunar's Night Guards, to protect the ruler of Equestria till my last breath.... Breaking the oath, to join you, to fight the emperor, it is treason of a high order....." Midnight looked up at them, and she herself couldn't believe what she was about to say "But..., he is not a ruler, he is, like you said...a..a tyrant...."

Midnight let out a loud sigh, no going back at this point "I'm in......"

Archived