Revolt in Equestria. (Join in anytime)

hyperbrony88

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abby looked down the barrel of the gun that had been turned on her. She looked at the batponies eyes and smiled. "Its rude to point such things at a lady." she said. She glanced at Brave "Are you still loyal to the Princess?"

((Lol Abby was talking to Braveshield in that last one, but oh well. I guess it could be directed at both))

Abby sighed and put her hoof on the muzzle of the gun, slowly pushing down. "then your on our side and there's no need for anymore gunpointing." Abby said. She turned fully around so she could address the other rebels. "Let's get a move on! We need to be out of here before any of the emperors troops come patrolling." She vomanded and started walking behind one of the wagons. She turned her head to look at Mark and Braveshield. "You can join us if you like. But remember, I will be watching."

brave looked around when abby said that there was no need for gunpointing.

*CLICK*

the bulky bat pony looked at Brave Shield "what was that unicorn!?" he had spat that last word

(jeez this pony dose not like me)

"I was re-latching my sword" Brave then lifted his left side of his hood to show his latched Lunar Night Sword

turning back to Abby "Don't watch me too hard you might run into something" Brave then proceeded to board the train.

"Depends are the safeties on on all those guns?"

Brave was only looking out for him self when he said it but no one should be near mark if they weren't

Abby's ears kept shifting everytime Brave and Mark talked. Eventually she had gotten all the crates on and glided onto the train. She sat in between Mark and Brave. "I really hope you two arent always like this. I might have to tie you up and gag your mouths." she said. She shifted the bag that she had strapped around her waist. "So whos up for some training on top of the train?" she asked looking at them with mischief in her eyes "no worrys, if you fall ill catch you."

"Fine but when we get to appleloosa I want to see every pony who can shoot" Brave then got up and went to the bathroom

((I wanna note that brave was not told where this train will stop))

Abby watched Brave as he headed for the bathroom "i dont recall telling either of you where we were going." she said turning her head back to Mark. "Did i ever tell you?" she asked. She shook her head, white and pink hair shifting sideways. "whatever. Doesnt matter. Lets go to the roof." she said stepping out of the door of the cart and flying to the top of the train, where training gear was already set out.

Unnoticed Abby or mark there was I bright flash from the bathroom and instead of the white unicorn that stepped in, what came out was a steel gray Arieon with silver hair and the infamous scar a tossed his left cheek and across his neck from when the lunar guard captain was attacked during Tereics attack. There was no doubt that this was no just a pony named Brave Shield but the Brave Shield he would be a bright red target in his arieon form but a hard one to take down at the same time.

He looked around not seeing Abby or Mark so he started toward the car door to get on the top of the train where they said they'd be

((i was waiting on him to say he followed me but whatever.))

Abby picked up a wooden sword and threw it at Mark. She also threw some leather armor at him. She set a pile for Brave and she herself, only grabbed a sword. "Lets begin." she said and blew a whistle "I wanna see perfect form! attack me!"

((remember to say that you attacked them but dont say whether you hit them or not. That can give a bit of an unfair advantage so let them decide if you hit them. However the person who has the choice should also be fair about it and let the hitter hit them every once and a while))

Archived