RP ideas

I'm just doing to copy and paste a message i sent some one, maybe you'll like something in it;

a new job opening for 'two' and conveniently your characters were picked?

Maybe a trading convoy toke a wrong turn somewhere and you all get lost in a desert/forest/mountain?

Maybe you all criminals in for the same prize and you all get caught... and then a great escape from prison~?

Possibly a pair of new treasure hunters working together to solve a ancient puzzle for something/someone

Want more ideas?

could be mysteriously kidnapped/ponynapped by obsessed fan girls who mistook you for the wrong pony, now panicking cause you all look hotter and don't want to betray themselves for you (totally not a guy's dream xP)

supernaturally trapped inside a coffee shop by something for some unknown reason... Maybe coffee got a level up... COFFEE BEAN MONSTER!!!

random community activity brings your characters together, then **** hits the fan or it merrily continues... Fans are funnier

Lets go outside the box~

Luna intends to betray Celestia again but requires assistance to succeed (again conveniently) from your characters (insert some unique talent or something that would be useful)

Diamond dogs are looking for capable ponys (more specifically unicorns) to help them find gems... willing or not

It's spring and ponys are acting strangely from the cross pollination of a unique plant that has recently appeared, maybe a grandma got it from some random shady trader (Not discord, i have more respect for him)

Maybe a step back in time?

Escaping the Crystal empire as it fell to King Sombra~

Something overused and boring?

Traveling from here to there and get stranded because of a huge storm... Pfft, as if my character is that dumb not to read the weather report

Fight something evil, cause we have mini guns and blessed swords >.>

Get given a task we all later forget and never actually progress... Whats Hyrule? And a some shifty green skin, dark cape guy that totally didn't look evil for day 1 ... Time travel? Sexy fish girls? Are you mad!? (reference to Zelda)

Be kids in a school, cause everyone misses primary school and doesn't have a job!

Randomly insert our characters in close proximity and force out characters to keep talking to one another cause they wouldn't interact anyway... My names Jeff O.o?

Archived