In Search of Roleplays.

Well I have character and no one to Roleplay, well I guess it is time to start off to make a forum to post just like all the others like mine who need people to Roleplay with cause that is the point of this hole forum. That or I could let this account sit for another 2 years again and repeat what happened last time, nope. So now that the pointless introduction is done and over, I am just gonna say at this point I kinda gotta a lot of free time on my hands and freshly baked character who needs some good old delicious character development to make a masterpiece. Confusing food metaphor asides it is also for the point of social interaction, and in hope of some friends because I am lacking a fair bit of those these days. Besides they also help in the topping the character with some development and I in turn can also give back some of the development of the characters. Alright I'll promise to stop with the confusing food metaphor and just end it now before things go on for any longer. The character in question in case you were wondering is Flow who is basically a theater geek neat freak who is trying to herself appear as a happy go lucky generic messy freak who wouldn't be out of place as a protagonist in some sort of generic TV show. Here is the link to the app if you want to get more specif. http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20322-theatrical-flow-ready/#entry517914      

Given that your character is a theater geek, I could imagine the roleplay being something along the lines of an Impromptu theoterical act, or play?

Likely someone botched the delivery of the scripts, and got them all mixed up, or damaged, so the actors are working under impromptu. Also goes well with the fact that none of us has a legitimate script to work off of... only because that wouldn't be fun.

Given that your character is a theater geek, I could imagine the roleplay being something along the lines of an Impromptu theoterical act, or play?

Likely someone botched the delivery of the scripts, and got them all mixed up, or damaged, so the actors are working under impromptu. Also goes well with the fact that none of us has a legitimate script to work off of... only because that wouldn't be fun.

Well that sounds like a pretty neat idea, after all nothing better then a few accidents and things going horribly wrong sounds like a grand time for all parties involved.  

Archived