Blind Boy Needs Help!

Here's an idea for a roleplay plot that I have. If anyone's interested, let me know! :)

Zeke, a nineteen-year-old college student and his roomates could barely live with the anticipation of traveling to a newfound land over summer vacation. They had heard in the news about how a group of explorers had discovered this new land, and decided to explore it for themselves. After eagerly packing their belongings, they slept their way through an oversea airplane ride that lasted nearly three days long. Once they had arrived at the colorful country that seemed to be teeming with life, they set up camp in a nearby forest, barely able to sleep.

The next day, the three participated in a guided tour, learning about what had been discovered about the land so far. While this was going on, though, Zeke's two roomates hatched a cruel plan to ditch the boy in the wilderness, only seeming to be a harmless prank. However, while the two boys were laughing and joking about it, Zeke was wandering around the forest, unable to make it back to the group without the proper guidance. There was also one little aspect that stacked the odds against him...

Zeke had lost his sight in an accident when he was five, and was now more vulnerable than ever.

Basically just be friendly and show him around Ponyville or whatever city you want, introduce him to other people, and fend off the occasional bully if there is one. ^_^

If all goes well, then I might have him stay in Equestria while his friends go back home.

Archived