Padlock [Ready]

AutumnTea

Name: Padlock - "Paddy"

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Deep violet with central blue heterochromia around the pupil; not terribly noticeable upon first glance.

Character colour: Pale yellow

Mane/Tail/Other: Both mane and tail sport a bright pastel turquoise. While her tail is rather average in length and style, her mane is coiffed in such a way that spikes her mohawk up the back of her neck before swooping it over her forehead to resemble having bangs. It is rather outrageous and large.

Physique: Average build of a young mare though her wings appear a bit more lanky.

Residence: Canterlot; currently homeless

Cutie Mark: Single gold skeleton key that signifies her talent in locksmiths

Unique Traits: Carries herself in a very aggressive manner though she is more likely to take to flight than fight. Her personal style sports a mixture of punk and grunge as seen by her flannel over-shirt, pierced lip, spaced earlobe, and liberal use of torn fishnet leggings. Her neck is adorned, as well, with a collar spiked with cheap metal points and her hind legs are fashioned with faux leather bindings that resemble the make of corsets. None of her attire is entirely useful nor is it effective in doing anything but keeping ponies from bothering her.

History: Born to parents of unknown names or location, this young pegasus was left for adoption when she was three months old. A note had been attached to her parcel stating that the couple could not handle the responsibility of a child and felt it best for her to be raised by a family who could. Unfortunately for Padlock, that day never came. The rough and tumble pegasus swiftly repelled potential families by acting out during interviews and generally being a brat. Her cutie mark was actually earned when the little filly discovered her knack and easy understanding of locks. More specifically, she picked the lock to the supply cabinet at school and handed out extra pencils and papers to the other kids.

Padlock struggled with her schooling as well. In her early years she was teased by a small group of fillies and colts who mocked her for her inability to read on the same level as the rest of the class. When the bullying became too much she began to fake it, making up crass sentences whenever it was time to read aloud in front of the classroom. This of course earned her laughs which sparked inside her a sense of comedic prowess which then became an even more destructive habit. Because of her lack of will and constant outbursts, she was genuinely left behind and to this day remains illiterate and with no formal education.

As the years came and went, so did the amount of couples who opted to look at her, for we all know the terrible curse of being an older child in an orphanage. When the interviews stopped happening she began to resent it and held within her a grudge for what she considers the snooty society types.

She now spends her days roaming the back alleys and streets of Canterlot, hoping to find herself a job in order to support herself.

Character Summary/Personality: Padlock's more negative qualities can be summed up to rebellious, crass, sarcastic, abraisive, and afraid of affection (romantic or platonic). Positively, though, she can be rather helpful, empathetic, funny, loyal and respectful. However, it's just harder for those traits to come out. She is especially protective of herself and will not hesitate to lie in order to keep her walls up. She is not villainous, however. 

AN - I hope everything is okay here uwu;; Please let me know if anything should be added/changed. The link for her name will take you to DeviantArt where you can view her image. :3

Hi! I will be able to assist you in getting this app quickly certified and ready for use. May I just say, your character picture is quite nice :) Really shows this pegasus' attitude well!

(change the age to "young mare")

Other than that, I see nothing wrong with this app! After that little change is made I'll recommend this to a SRPH.

Hi! I will be able to assist you in getting this app quickly certified and ready for use. May I just say, your character picture is quite nice :) Really shows this pegasus' attitude well!

(change the age to "young mare")

Other than that, I see nothing wrong with this app! After that little change is made I'll recommend this to a SRPH.

Wonderful! I can't wait to get started :3c I've been meaning to get this character off the ground, so to speak, for the longest time. I'm happy there's finally a place she can possibly be played in!

The edit has been made; thank you for pointing that out! What I had put definitely was redundant XD;; lol

And thank you! I'm glad you like it uwu She's super fun to draw x3

Archived