CaramelCream Application (READY)

BeGoneThots

Name: CaramelCream

Species: Unicorn

Eye colour: Pale Green

Character colour: caramel colored coat

Mane/Tail/Other: Mane/Tail - Mane and tail are an off white color, similar to a sweet cream filling in a pastry.

Physique: Petite, with a little fat around her tummy.

Residence: Resides with Father in the middle class district of Canterlot. Within walking distance of the school.

Occupation: School student, spends spare time making pastry dishes for her friends. Aspires to be a great pastry chef one day.

Cutie Mark: Blank Flank.

Unique Traits: Social, outgoing, friendly. Has a small talent for making simple baked treats. Her best trait is how she shares her gifts. Always seeming to know when and where the right treat will help someone.

History: Caramel Cream is the Daughter of Stormstride. Her mother left when she was barely old enough to speak. She has had no contact from her mother since, despite sending letters once a month. CaramelCream loves to bake. She isn't old enough to do it without supervision, but under her father's careful watch, she does a fair bit of baking.

CaramelCream has often stayed closer to her father since the Changeling Incident. He was wounded in defending her school house. As such, after his recovery she stayed close to his side at all times. Even when he was on guard duty when school was out, she stayed beside him, providing him company and making sure he got lunch.

Character Summary/Personality: CaramelCream is an outgoing young filly. She loves to play with her friends and enjoys learning magic, but her true passion is baking. She is always wanting to try new recipes. CaramelCream loves making new friends. She loves walking the Middle class section with her father and handing out some of the treats she has baked. She also enjoys playing dress up with her friends, pretending to be pretty mares at the Grand Galloping Gala or hosting pretend tea parties. Her unicorn magic is not strong, but she often uses it to help her father during house cleaning or while baking goods under his supervision.

Looks good to me!  I'll pass it up to a SRPH for review.

Honestly, I'd go ahead and cross post your apps to the World of Equestria forums, since I think they'd fit in with that as well, particularly this one.

Archived