New Apple In Town (Open to All)

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet looked. "Really?"

Vanilla blushed. "It's nothing really. I make all kinds of things really but deserts are my specialty."

Sweet looked at Brave. "well..." She looked at Cloud. "Well hello Stranger."

((Colgate asked sweet a question

And the awnser is below the question))

Brave smiled to the alicorn

"Well vanilla let's see how special this desert is" brave said sitting down and taking a bite with a fork he levitated to him

He then turn to vanilla wide eyed

"This is the best cake I've ever had" he said smiling

Sweet smiled taking a bite herself. "Oh my.... all the flavors show. Ah've met two ponies able to do that, Mr. and Mrs. Cake.... anypony else... well... hun.... ya got the job." She says. "And it's nice and soft."

Vanilla blushed. "Shucks, that's wonderful, hehe. I hope I can use what I earn to build my own bakery. I'll do my best."

"Hun, ah be honest, if this ain't your best, we're all in fer a fantastic ride." She looks at Darky. "Looks like yew'll have some time off when ya need it. And yew also have a mare ta help ya in the kitchen." She looks at Vanilla. "So is it just deserts you make?"

"I can cook anything but desserts, pastries, and what not, they are my speciality."

"Looks like it." Darky said smiling and giggling a bit. "Oh, and Luna will come here with Golden later today, so i hope we can be ready to greet them properly." he then said to them as he remembered that.

Sweet smiled. "He usually sleeps upstairs, but ah think Lucky is sleeping in the the Med Cabin, Colgate." She giggled. "Let's see, here, Colgate, why don't ya take a bit of Miss Cookie's cake out and enjoy it with him?" She looked at her. "Miss Cookie, you bake like this, ya be careful, ya may end up puttin' dear Darky out of the cookin' part of his job." SHe nudges him teasingly.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to do that. I mean... I only want to help if I can." She says looking at Darky then to Sweet. "I just...."

"Relax, sugar, ahm only teasin' ya. Ah'd miss Darky's cookin' too much. But yew keep it up and ah may have a word with Luna when she arrives, ahm plannin' on making this place a bit bigger." She looked at Darky. "Where's Brave.... hmm... ah, hehe. Ah think ah have an idea, and ah'd like Redheart present fer this." She looks at them. "Fer this may affect her too. And no, nopony will get fired. Ahm wanting ta talk to ya'll together, and, Colgate, if ya stick around ah may have a proposition fer ya as well. If ya can bring Lucky here cause... well, it involves this buildin' we're in."

Darky giggle a bit at what Sweet said. "Heh, i knew it." he said smiling. "But this might be a good time to spend more time with Luna. I really nee to go out with her more." he then calmly said

Brave and red stood up and walked together down stairs

Red gave brave a few glances with a smile but kept her thoughts to herself as they arrived in the living room

Colgate wasn't back with lucky yet

Sweet looked over. "Okay, now we need the other two then we can talk. It concerns this very house and what ahm considerin' fer it. But ahm sure we can tell them another time. What ah plan is ta make the house bigger. Ahm sure with that pearl we'll have plenty ta make this the biggest house near Ponyville, only thing bigger would be that big castle over yonder. Ah know ya'll want ta stay here but... the house is now the wrong size. With Miss Vanilla joinin' our staff, we have just about everything to make this into more than just a bed and breakfast. Ah reckon we could turn this inta a hotel. And well, consider this, this room may be turned into the dinin' room, well made bigger as well as the kitchen. It'll be the only hotel with an Orchard around it. Ya see, mah cousins over at Sweet Apple Acres have told me that their farm is starting ta grow around and connect with this one so....  ah reckon that ponies will consider this as a part of it. So, ah got everything figured out, all ah need is help with a name, and ah don't wanna name it after Sweet Apple Acres nor mah self. Ah want it ta show that each of us, Miss Colgate and Mr. Lucky included, that we all had somethin' ta do with the hotel's founding. The proposition ah have is we all become equal shared partners in it. Part of the hotel will be our residential part where we stay, unless ya'll rather get a place in town. Now if ya'll think ah should keep this house up and just add on, ah think we can do that too but... we've been in such tight quarters that ah don't want us ta become unedged." She giggled. "And ah know by blood ya'll ain't Apples but, at the last family reunion, Granny Smith told me ta make ya'll honorary Apples. Meaning, between yew and ah, yer all required to be at the next familiy reunion." She says to them. "Now befor ah go on, any questions or suggestions on the hotel is welcome." She says, pausing as she took a drink of water.

Red leaned agenst brave as she thought of an idea

Brave looked around as he thought before turning back go sweet

"The orchard hotel?" Brave suggested

Colgate and lucky still weren't back

She rubbed her chin. "Hmmm..... Sweet Acres Hotel...."

Vanilla looked tilting her head. "You know, why not wait for everypony to be here, they wright down a name they'd like, they can't be duplicates, and then we write them on a board, then vote for it."

Sweet looked at her. "Hmmm... yew know that's not a bad idea, honey. Um... yew stay here, ahm goin' ta go get Colgate and Lucky... though perhaps we should wait fer Golden and Luna...." She smiled as she started to think for a bit.

((Colgate and lucky))

Red shrugged "well I can't think of anything.....and honestly I like darkys name" she said sitting down on a chair

Brave frowned at what red said but then sighed

Sweet could hear Colgate giggling as she walked up and knocked

She instantly stopped giggling at the knocking

They're was rustling inside followed by an ow before lucky opened up the door a hair

"Yes, sweet?"

She smiled. "Lucky, um... ah want yew and Colgate up at the house in ten minutes." She leaned up enough and explained what it was all about, it being what she already told the others. "Ah hope ya'll'd be interested in helpin' with it and all."

Archived