New Apple In Town (Open to All)

Midnight looked away at the sign of his blush. Wow he must feel quite bad.

"Oh no problem just place them down! I'm getting up now starting duty, protecting you know?" she asked laughing before she lifted out of bed and slightly brushed her mane.

She noticed his eyes looking down at her bag and she turned away in disgust.

"I'll be going now," she muttered she grabbed her bags slowly.

"Sorry," she mumbled.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midnight turned around her head down and she looked like a demon.

"I would have but u go caught up here, plus I'm not one for invading the fridge space of another with my meals," she said before realising his first comment

"Oh sure, yes of course, I don't mind, I'll quickly get some ice and a cooler from Sweetie," she trotted downstairs and flew outside the door landing by Sweetie.

"Do you have a cooler or any ice?" She asked politely as she watched the sun begin to set.

"I'll be ok duty soon,"she smiled.

("you sooo like her"

do you ever leave me alone?

"eh")

as brave took the other bed and set his stuff down he watched out the window as midnight went to talk to Sweet

"well she is cute" brave admitted to himself

Red Heart:

"ok all done, I'll stay here and wait for him to wake up to tell him to take it easy for a few days you go and  get to the hospital" Red Heart said to Silver Needle

Sweet smiled. "Well, ah get ya one, in the mean time yer welcome ta use the fridge, just make sure our cook knows it's not fer everypony if it's not, sugar. Say, Midnight, what do ya think? A good spot fer a camp?" She asks her.

Silver Needle smiled. "If you need anything, I'll be back, just send someone, I recommend you not leave here until he's better." He would say. "And you know, I think he may like you Redheart." He teases her before departing.

Brave:

As brave was sitting there waiting for something to do or happen he started to wonder on his chances with Midnight

He tried to think of something else but his mind was set on the Arieon

(I wonder what her favorite color is. Ooo what about here favorite weather

And....what the hell was going on I've never thought about anypony this much why her?

"Could it be the leathery wings?"

Not talking to you

"Well talking to your self is normal?"

Having a voice in my head is?

"Good point") and then brave hurd someone coming up the stairs

(is that her) then the door to the room opened

Midnight nodded in gratitude. Thanks a lot, I'll put them in the fridge for tonight then," she smiled at her as she looked at the spot surrounding them.

"It's perfect! Well have this place up and running in no time!" She smiled again with a soft chuckle before flying back indoors.

"Ok then, cover them up with your blanket you have therefore no one shall see them," Midnight quickly took out her pack but left two in her saddle bags. Pulling out her price of cloth she wrapped them all together and placed them in the darkest place at the back of the fridge.

"Let us pray on Luna's reign!" She muttered before making her way upstairs to retrieve her other belongs that she put on the shelf.

"Still here? " Midnight chuckled as she opened the door.

(I'll eat tonight when no one's watching, you can hold off until then.) She smiled at him.

Seeing no other work to be done, Dawn reached into his saddle bag and pulled out his laptop, opening up the music software he usually used. "I guess I can put in a little bit of time." He said to himself. He looked around, making sure that he was alone, before playing the tune out loud. After arranging the loops, he began tapping his hoof, and without realizing it, he began singing to it.

"Broken and torn up,

I fall to my knees.

I feel so heavy that the wings of a dream can't carry me.

One more minute, in plastic solace,

No one knows how much it stings.

And the time I spend caring begins to stand still..."

"Well um...I don't have anything to do right now so I um.... didn't leave after I put my stuff away" brave smiled to the mare

(ok keep cool and maybe you wont blush this time)

"So did you get that cooler?" Brave started to try not to make eye contact

(ok no eye contact helps

Celestia I'm a wreck.

"I wonder if she likes you"

Well I'm not going to asks her!)

"Um.....so how are you"brave asked as he looked back at her and saw her smile

( wow what a wonderful smile

"Great Crisalis made me embody fricken Romeo"

Who's Romeo?

"Some old dude from my dimension")

((Would midnight be able to hear braves heart racing?))

(Hmmmm...., I hadn't done anything since my OC is sleeping.... well....)

As the night started, there was an unexpected visitor knocking at the door. It was Princess Luna herself.

"I wonder if he is here." She said to herself as she knocked the door, waiting for anypony to open.

Dawn's eyes were closed as he sang, letting the tune take him over. He had not practiced in quite some time, so he was more than a little happy at the oppertunity to work on his newest song. After a moment, he heard a knock at the door iver the speakers in his computer, and he immediately stopped singing. Folding his laptop up, he trotted to the door and opened it up, gasping in surprise. "Princess Luna!" He nearly dropped his laptop, but luckily he was able to keep his grip. "Uh... Sorry... Um... Would you like to come in?" He stepped aside and held the door open for her. "What brings you here, if you don't mind me asking?"

She smiled. "Thank you." She walked inside, her night sky mane waving beautiful as always. "Are you perhaps the owner of this place? I'm looking for a pony named Darkness Knight. He told me he would be here." She said calmly.

"M-me? Oh! No! N-no, ma'am. I just work here." He said, nervously moving to put his laptop down. He noticed that the music was still playing, and he quickly lifted it open and mashed the pause button. "Sorry about that..." He said, closing the laptop again. "Oh! You mean Darky? He's upstairs sleeping. You can head up there and see him, if you'd like." He said, hovering over the laptop. I hope she didn't hear me singing...

Luna couldn't help it but giggle at how nervous he was. "Calm dawn, don't be that nervous." she said with a soft, cute giggle. "Yes, that is the one I was looking for, but if he.is resting I shall leave him alone for now." She said smiling. "By the way, you ate not a bad singer." She smiled.

Dawn took a deep breath, trying to slow his racing heart. It worked for the most part, but he still could not keep himself from fidgeting. "Sorry... I've never been around royalty before.." When she mentioned his singing, he blushed brightly. "Oh! Thanks, I'm an aspiring musician." He said, glancing toward the kitchen. "Would you like something to drink while you wait for Darky to wake up?"

"Yes please." Luna said with a soft smile. "A glass of water will be fine." She said as she sat in the couch and rested as she waited for either his.return or Darky waking up.

Darky felt something... no, somepony he knew. She smiled and woke up.

"Coming right up!" Dawn said, walking into the kitchen. After a moment of searching, he found the cupboard with all the cups. He took one out and dropped a few ice cubes in it before filling it with water and bringing it back out and handing it to her. "Here you are, your Majesty." He said. "So... What's it like living in the castle, if you don't mind me asking?" He asked, unaware that Darky had woken up.

"Oh well, what can I say." Luna started thinking. "I don't know exactly where to start." She looked around. "Well it is bigger than almost any house and there are a lot of ponies everyday." She said.

Darkt exited her room and walked down stairs.

Midnight caught the blush and chuckled quietly, her ears picked up a thudding it was steady then increased quickly, it made her nervous having a normal pony like her, let alone being with the Guard meant there was no time for love even I she was in cover here. Spying.

"I'm quite well, oh no Sweetie will get me one, I've put them somewhere other ponies won't realise what they are," she winked at him before her ears again picked up the familiar sound of Luna.

Her face hardened and her body went rigid.

"Please wait here, I shall return shortly," her aura changed to that of a happy and careless pony to one of no emotion in her face and a stubborn body.

She trotted down the stairs and she was met with Luna. "My Princess, it is a pleasure to see you here, I'll be writing at the end of the month to follow up on what has happened in Ponyville," she turned to look at the odd stares from her frexnetly nee found friends and rolled her eyes before standing next to Luna in a stance ready on command.

"That's it?" He asked, thinking for a moment. He figured that the castle would have an amazing view of Equestria, divine paintings pf the princesses, and soldiers from the Royal Guard everywhere.

He noticed Darky coming down the stairs, and he smiled. "Hey Darky! Princess Luna is here for you." He also noticed Midnight coming down afterward, acting a bit strange. "Um... Hey Midnight."

Luna giggled. "Of course, there is more to that." She said smiling. "From Tia's balcony you can see all Equestria." She sighed, that was one of the best views in all Equestria.

Luna noticed Moonlight and smiled to her. "Oh, good night." She said to her. "Yes, I'll be waiting for your reports, I want to see how it goes, also, you can take a seat, don't stay standing up like that." She said smiling, finally turning to Darky.

"Oh, good night honey." Luna said.

Darky smiled and sat by her side, snuggling her with a smile as she wrapped him with her wing.

As midnight when ridged brave grew nervous

( on no she heard my heart and is freaking out again)

"Wha-what's wrong " he said

She then quickly told him to stay there and that she'll be back

"Um...ok if you want me to." Brave said a little confused

Midnight relaxed and nodded. "Thank you Princess," Midnight looked at Dawn."Hey," she said with a small smile before walking back upstairs.

"Luna's here, pardon for that, I'm a Guard it's what I do," she paused before pulling out two blood bags from her saddel bags.

"I'm off on patrol whilst the rest fo you sleep, Sweetie asked me to and seeing as everypony soon shall be settling in, I'm starting now," Midnight bit into the bag and wrapped the other one around the lower part of her wings. She opened the window and took off, circling at first before standing on a point upon the barn.

(Guessing when everyone sleeps, the little colt comes in?))

Archived