A change in the Winds (interest check. FULL)

This will be a closed setting RP. I was thinking That there is a theif in Stormstrides district. And since Stromy takes his duties so seriously, it would be the most important thing for him to catch this thief. Now this thief isnt juwt stealing from the middle class ponies in this section. this thief is stealing from the school itself. Textbooks. Chalk. Desks even. Its not a harmless foal prank either. Stromstride is seriously angry.

So im looking for two others to join me. Either as guards or as teachers at the school. Anyone interested?

Woukd work great!! He already knows her and this is meanr to be his initial transfer from Canterlot to another area.

I was going to post his and his daughters app over here. Thinking of a new area for them. You know him pretty well. Hes a decent guy with a grudge against bullies.

Great! That fills both slots.

This is going to get interesting. Now i have a better idea of how the thief can really push things with Stormstride. Would definately tense Stormy up to have a thief running about and a pony thats one of the "upper enders" around at the same time. Oh his tails really gonna be in a knot.

ok this may take a moment longer than I thought. 

Its going to run more or less like a flashback. Like Storm is remembering how and why he got reassigned to his new position. 

Any thoughts on where he could be reassigned to? I want your options. 

Well, it seems to me he'd be put somewhere where he can act more as a guard than a soldier, outside the distorting effects of politics (this is assuming high command are not both idiots and jerks which, given that this is Equestria, is probably safe to assume).  Maybe a smaller city like Fillydelphia?

Archived