Cloud's Creed: Bronyhood (open to, alicorn ocs allowed.)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Well, here is my OC http://www.canterlot.com/index.php?/topic/20610-Darkness-knight-and-Golden-Lightning )

"Assassins?" Darky asked a bit confused about all this. He had seen quite interesting stuff around,.but this was quite.... odd.... and what a way to advertise something like this.

*thinking* wow, these two ponies are absolutely pitiful if they've never seen the statue of me in Town Hall.   Anyways I'm pretty famous around here.

(what I typed after the thinking action is what Cloud is thinking.)

She has two other brothers. I'm the oldest out of us four. If you don't believe that she has two other brothers, then I will have them come here. *after Cloud says that, he calls his other two brothers* Blitz: Yes Cloud? Monster: Yes Cloud? Cloud: These two don't believe that Luna has any brothers. Well she does. I'm Rainbow Blitz. I prefer Blitz. I'm kind of the screw up and the idiotic one. I'm Bloody Monsters. I prefer Monster. I'm the rouge hunter one.

"Is nice to meet you..." Darky said slowly, still confused. Luna never told him abut them... why? She even didn't invited them to their wedding if he remember correctly...

Lightning calmed down a little.

Archived