Cloud's Creed: Bronyhood (open to, alicorn ocs allowed.)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I will show you some basic blocks with the hidden blades. *Cloud calls like an eagle and an assassin in a outfit like Cloud's except that it's red and white* This is my realistic looking trainning dummy. He will run at with his blades unsheathed and you have to have quick reflexes to block him.

You start after I show you how to block. *to the life like practice dummy* Come at me with everything you got! *the life like practice dummy gets on it's hind legs and unsheathes it's blades and runs towards Cloud, Cloud stands his ground and unsheathes his blades and puts them in front of him and waits for the dummy to attack, which it does and doesn't even faze Cloud at all* Good work. Night, you're up.

(you confuse me sometimes, you know?)

Attack with more might and strength than before! *the realistic practice dummy then charges with extreme speed and with blades unsheathed* Hold your ground! *Cloud yells at Lightning*

*the realistic practice dummy stops it attack and goes back to where it was before* Now I will teach you how to block an assassination attempt from another assassin myself.

(don't worry, I won't hurt them.)

Archived