Skye Fown (Ready)

LostSanity

While I wait to see if my idea will be abandoned once and for all or not, I'll start doing this again. This is the last "OC" I have though.

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria

Name: Skye Fown

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Eye color: Dark Red

Coat: Purple

Mane/Tail: Black and Pink

Physique: A mare that keeps herself in shape due to her job and regular flying exercise when no one is looking or around

Residence: Fillydelphia, but will visit other towns and areas to visit her friends

Cutie Mark: A red flower. ((once again, I can't describe it any better than that. So you'll have to view the image for more details again.)) Skye obtained her cutie mark when she ran away from Canterlot Pegasus Flying Academe due to all of the stress and pressure she felt and was under. She wasn't really heading in any specific direction, she was just running away from her problems. She wasn't paying attention and almost crash landed, however, he was able to maneuver herself into avoiding the flower but still ended up hitting the ground quite hard. When she looked up, she saw an amazing view of the field of flowers she had avoided. They were absolutely gorgeous. A pony was also in the area and noticed her and what happened, she approached her and made sure she was alright. Skye couldn't help but say how beautiful the flowers she saw were. It turned out the pony she was talking to was a florist. The beauty of the flowers captivated her so much, she just had to know more about flowers. When she said this, the pony offered her to come with her to her flower shop in Fillydelphia and learn all she could about flowers. Skye didn't even think twice about it, she said yes, and abandoned her past life. She never regretted it. Eventually, she gained her cutie mark, proving that this is what she was destined for all along.

History:

How Skye became a florist was purely by accident, however, she never looked back, has no regrets, and has pretty much forgotten about her old past. She was practicing flying one day at very fast speeds. However, it was too fast, and, uncharacteristically of her, she lost control and began plummeting towards the ground. Luckily, she regained herself and balanced herself just before crashing into the ground. That's when she saw it. A huge field of flowers, the most beautiful sight she's ever seen. She stayed there and studied the flowers. Eventually, a traveling florist found her there, and eventually, took her as an apprentice as a florist. She eventually gained her cutie mark and began working as a florist in a flower shop. She still flies though as she makes deliveries for the flowers that are ordered from the flower shop she works for. She even has received compliments how fast she delivers the flowers to the customers. This makes her worry that her identity will be discovered. She has tried to slow down but can’t stop herself from secretly continuing her training. She still enjoys flying, so, she mainly continues her training to make sure she still knows how to fly at all and to stay in shape just in case she has no other choice but to race again. Luckily this has just made the flower shop she works for more popular and her true identity has still yet to be discovered. Her worries are that they won't understand that this is what she wants and will constantly pressure her to come back and not be willing to accept her new lifestyle. She still believes everypony will be unwilling to accept her new lifestyle. She'd rather take the risk of hurting others than take the risk that everypony won't accept her decision and new lifestyle and constantly pressure her to go back to flying racing.

Character Summary: Skye is very intelligent as she did exceedingly well in pegasus flight school and passed all classes with a breeze. Not only that, but she was a very good flier as well. Everypony expected great things from her and believe she'd become a great racer. However, she's very modest. She also doesn't talk much except when talked to. Everypony in flight school wanted to be around her and to be her friend; however, she didn't allow this to go to her head. She knew they were only there because of her success and popularity. Lots of colts asked her out and she turned every one of them down, not wanting anything to do with any sort of relationship. However, she tends to sometimes takes things, almost everything, very seriously, perhaps too seriously. Because of this, everypony thinks she's stuck up, when, in fact, she's actually not. She's actually quite nice, kind, and generous once you get to know her.

Image:

Zd4WKFD.png

This is pretty much it. Let me know if there's anything else I need to add to get this character accepted as well.

I think you've filled out everything well enough; just might want to change the age designation.  "Filly" is what we use for schoolchild age; Skye looks more like a Young Mare.

I think you've filled out everything well enough; just might want to change the age designation.  "Filly" is what we use for schoolchild age; Skye looks more like a Young Mare.

Fixed.

Archived