A colorful love (Private)

Bluelight

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Gah! Grandpa is starting to teach me the guitar.. um. this was supposed to be Private After First Person, but sure! I have two other oc's! One of them is more of a shy pony and the other is a snobby one)

(Yeah.... kinda forgot to do that and Ok)

Frozen was walking around the park. She looked around..... Her blue hair was in between messy and curly. She flicked her tail boredly.

(Eh, wont be too hard. I'll get a notification for each reply, so I'll be able to keep up)

Pastel nodded,"Yeah..... Im not the neatest...."She told him, walking inside. Her house looked like there was a little tornado in it. The only thing some what organized was the kitchen...

After a short while, the place looked amazing. He not only cleaned the place, but also organized her stuff and make it look quite good, even more profesional. "There we go..." he said after finishing.

Pastel beamed,"Thank you!!!!!"She giggled, throwing her hooves around him. When she realized what she had done, she blushed a bit, before letting go,"S-sorry..."

Lightning noticed that. "Are you alright?" He asked her moving her head softly with his hoof so she could see his. He had a worried yet a bit cute face in that moment. "Something wrong?"

Archived