A colorful love (Private)

Bluelight

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((about the breakdown i have a few ideas since it is a wedding and serval things could go wrong, quite a bit of people most likely go though small breakdown because they want everything to be prefect to make it the prefect day, i will list a couple you could use. 1.everything/anything does get done like a wedding dress or the cake.2.somepony important gets sick or can't make it from some reason and you don't have an replacement.))

(@Storm Im afraid I dont know what you mean by "open story".... could you clarify a little please?

@prince YASS! And then Pastel would have a total break down and like, lock herself in the restroom or something xD)

((and if you recall about the gabby gums episode, the CMC revial to everypony she loves sweets especially cloud cake so if the cake was made out of that, celestia could lost control a litttle and eat the cake, cause stress, or if not that Pastel could freak-out about that she might, but following that might cause a conflict between the two, also unrelated if you need me to i could RP ponies in yours or my ocs if you need more ponies. out of the mane six if you involved them i am best with pinkie and fluttershy))

(Me.)

The day finally came. Lightnig and Pastel wedding.

Lightning was walking around, making sure everything was ready. He had his suit on and he was an alicorn. He was still not used to wings, but perhaps Pastel could teach him.

(That would be nice, as long as it isnt too much storm! ^.^)

Pastel was pacing. She was ready, with her mane done, and her wedding dress on. She was extremely nervous, and she had a feeling something was going to go wrong. She just didnt know what.

((just give me an enteceice and tell me when i go to far, as for my alicorn i made her an immortal one but kinda like the princesses and she is a self proclaim Princess of darkness, but not evil unless you really pester her, and/or provoke her she likes to keep to herself, she had dealing with the princesses in the past when she over step her boundary and try to take over equestria, but the princesses saw she wasn't all evil and spare her, but i have unicorns and pegasi, tell me which race you want me to tell you the names of i also have a changeling))

((fine i guess i will play Starwind, also don't forget about ours unless you want to abandon it)) Starwind and her family was in canterlot for the wedding, Starwind was out walking her family was doing other stuff. Starwind saw two ponies complaing about something she got closer to listen ((her app in signature just so you she is a filly))

(Do you know how much of a disaster it would be if the cake wasn't ready? xD

What about the whole basement plot though, storm?)

(I think you missed this storm ^.^)

"I-I dont know!! We cant really have a wedding without cake!!!! >,<"

Archived