Halo-Mlp. Rise of the Forbidden (Private, PM to join)

UNSC REPORT: 16-A.

After the Covvy attack on Earth, this is the report detailing significant events that occurred worth reporting.

Covernent Super Carrier ‘Rebirth’s Vengence’ with Fleet of ‘Rightiousness’ arrived outside Earth, America Colony. An invasion took place where Phantoms assaulted ground forces. All UNSC forces are deployed to counter. During attack, we can confirm they Covernment managed to locate a hidden Forerunner Device. As to what this device does, is unknown as the device no longer seems to be active.

Confirmed that two Spartans, Spartan Delta, one of the surviving Spartan 5’s, along with Spartan 3 Old Crow, were at the location. They pursued the enemy forces with the data, managing to infiltrate the enemy Super Carrier with ODST team ‘Firefly’ to recover the data. Specifics of what occurred are unknown, but the Super Carrier was destroyed one it attempted to fire its Slip-Space drive to escape. The data is believed to have been lost in the proceeding explosion.

Survivors return to Earth, using a Scarab as a landing craft. Then acted to removing Covernment survivors on the ground. They were for the final attack, where the Covvies sieged a hospital and were finally defeated.

WARNING: There is a high possibility that Spartan Crow and Spartan Delta are hiding details about what occurred. Several reports from other eye-witnesses report seeing an ODST with heavily modified armour being present at many events. As to her current location or identification, none is known. Monitering after the battle of both Spartans have come up with negative results.

3 MONTHS LATER….

Alpha Sigmatra was the name of the system, nothing a lot if in. Couple of planets, half of them inhabitable for humans. But the most important part is what used to be there, a UNSC created colony in the asteroid belts. Fully expanded, it covered half the system. Buried within some, on the outside of the ones with viable atmosphere. Technology has created ‘air bubbles’ where you are capable of walking on them without a breathing device. It is almost like living on a normal planet, even the artificial gravity copies that of Earth, except you can look up and see the stars. Reports are circlulating, that UNSC Rebels, the ‘Innies’ are using this location as a staging point for their continued war for independence. And worse still, Fanatical Covies have started working with them, making the war that much harder. Althought, one consolation is that the Elites have offered their troops to help the UNSC remove their traitorous brothers. On this rockface of a system, is where something great will spark, something will be found, discovered. And ultimately, somewhere in this outer colony system, a simple rule will be relearnt for many have forgotten. Some things are meant to be undiscovered, and some doors, are never meant to be opened…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALPHA SIGMATRA, CAPITAL CITY ‘SENTORI’. DISTRICT: SUPPLIES AND STORAGE (DECOMISSIONED)

After the hospital battle, she’d left. With only a single note to her ‘allies’, Sky and Crow. Simple words really.

The truth of what happened to me is out there, and I will find it alone –M’

“Where is it?” asked an extremely angry female voice. A single human male was being held by his neck across a storage crate, he was gripping at the forearm being held across his throat. He swung his legs and forth, but to no avail, whoever was holding him, he couldn’t get free! He took a look at his captor. Her face was conceiled in the shadows, but he could see enough. Deep dark blue hair that flowed everywhere, untangled, very well kept. Ice like eyes which chilled his soul, not wavering, no mercy, almost void of all emotions except revenge and anger. Her strength didn’t feel right, her arm itself didn’t look strong, but the power in the lock she had him in was crushing the life out of him!

“It…I don’t…” he tries to say, trying to recall her question.

She pushed harder “Do not test me! I will not deal with your stupid games!” She took a step forwards, her face entering the light. Her skin was a pale white, with scares and marks on it. Even to the untrained eye, they were the signs of torture, prolonged and ever painful. The most noticible, long scares above and across her right eye. If he was scared before, he was petrified now.

“there wasn’t one…! I swear!” She was asking about former UNSC bases, and his job as a transporter officer back in the day was what had dragged her to him. But he knew nothing about it! She moved her arm back and he dropped to the ground, gasping for breath. Looking up, he found himself looking down the barrel of a M-7 Submachine Gun.

“No, no one can know I exist” she said emotionlessly, as she pulled the trigger, filling him up with bullets. No one would ever hear them, after all, a decommissioned supply zone was known for one thing, being uninhabiated at night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFICAL UNSC CHANNELS:

It had been mere minutes after they arrived, a team of marines, plus several ODST’s, and even some Elites. All attached to the same team, the same leader, with the same mission. Rumours of illegal weapons trades, and best of all, one happening within the hour. It was meant to take place only a few blocks away from the former UNSC – ONI- base, unoficcal in all record, and if one looked it up, it would come up as a hanger for official peoples use. The base was actually a storage bay, used to house military vehicles that came in for repair.

Leading the team was Old Crow, Spartan 3. She had been offered promotions all the way up to Lieutantant, though if she took them, no one really knows except the buffalo herself. But her team awaited her orders, sitting around making sure their equipment was in shape.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNSC SPECIAL OPERATIONS, BLACK OPS, CHANNELS:

Spartan Delta, one of the surviving Spartan 5’s, had been given a simple mission. Ensure no more conflict in this area. Having been given it and his mode of transport, that was all command had heard from him. Occasionally when something popped up, they’d send him a message and it would vanish. Outside that, they let the Spartan do as they wished. However this time, it was important. They sent a message through, before opening a comn channel is questions, which they felt certain would be, asked.

‘Spartan Mission 16-LOI. Investigate rumours of Blackmarket trading of weapons between resistance groups. The location and time are noted in the report below. Track and investigate, intervene if required. Keep presence to a minimum unless no alternative is presented. UNSC forces have been deployed under similar missions, assist where possible, low profile requested”

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Great spirit, guide me, help me to protect these marines whom you have given me”

on the steel floor sat a giant pile of metal, it was set up in a meditative position

“uhh sir is she … sleeping?” asked a private-first -class walking by; to a her sergeant “I don’t know but she’s a Spartan she can do whatever she wants!”

the metal moved reveling a giant helmet adorn with horns, it stood up taking the shape of a humanoid but this … thing was anything but human. Old crow was not only a buffalo warrior; but surgically, genetically  Spartan cyborg. a veteran of the covenant wars having spent her whole life dedicated to the art of war.

actually I was just meditating, it helps clear the mind and control my breathing. I recommend you try it sometime” she said as she walked by the pair.

Crow was happy to have marines with her but at the same time scared; she hated seeing those working for her hurt,  to her it was worse than any hunger, any pain or any stress.

She approached a large armory entering the doors, the 2 marines inside simply nodded to her allowing her to take whatever she would need. Crow slowly walked to the odst stealth pistols, small but they pack a punch. She took a shotgun, an older model but she found it had the most power per shot. She felt confident with these weapons and walked out.

She made the short walk to a tram on got on, she was alone

Crow sighed as she looked out at the stars and planets,  it was beautiful space, but at the same time it just reminded her of how alone she was.

As she got off the tram a marine nodded to her “petty officer were waiting for you in the briefing room” Crow nodded saying “thanks ill be there shortly” she said walking by him.

Crow walked towards the window, these past few weeks had been hard on her emotionally, so much had happened and now so much was going to happen!

The sound of gunfire blared all around, bullets hitting the dirt, and the walls. It was mainly assault rifle fire, though their was also sniper rounds chipping away at the wall, and following it, their was one HMG that was firing all over, its rounds flying into the bricks, a few shots piercing straight through it. On the other side of the bricks, crouched down, was Delta 226. Around him, bullets were flying, though none were hitting him, most were just hitting the area around him, and the wall he was hidden behind. Their were two Rebels, on the ground, with holes in their clothes, which were from the bullets they had taken. 

"I need a way through this, preferably one that does not give them a line at my head" Delta says to himself, and within a few seconds, he got a response.

"Sky, just sprint to the side, evade for a second, then rush them, no need to be careful" 

"Well, your in a mood. Better tell me if one of the snipers has a got me in their scopes"

After that conversation with his A.I, Sky took a deep breath, shaking his head before gripping his left hip sidearm, then ran out from his cover. The moment he went around the side, on his HUD he got a marker, and a line leading to a sniper. The moment he saw this, Sky used his evade to dive forwards, the bullet siding right over his head. Keeping his pistol in his hand, he used his other to reach on his back, pulling off the sniper. Another line appeared, making Sky roll to the side, the shot sliding past his head as he did so. Sky quickly moved one arm to act like a bench, still holding his pistol as his other arm swung his sniper around to have it rest on his armored arm. On his hud, in the corner he could see his sniper's scope. He shifted quickly, bullets still flying all around him. As he shifted, he noticed a person in it as he moved, puling the trigger. The bullet few straight and true, the person he had seen taking a round through the chest, sending him to the ground fast. He shifted again, this time aiming up. Right in his scope, was a sniper who was having a weapon jam. Sky pulled the trigger, his shot going right past the sniper. As the round went past him, the sniper turned, wondering what had happened, only for the same round to bounce off a wall, and hit him in the stomach. 

The moment the round hit him, he tumbled backwards, falling off the roof. A line had appeared on Sky's hud from a sniper, who was hiding behind a broken car. As the body fell, the sniper fired, only for the injured sniper to fall in the line of his shot, and the bullet he fired taking out the rebel sniper. Sky quickly dashed to the side, taking cover behind a pillar. Sky slid his sniper back onto his back, sighing as bullets went everywhere. He peaked around the corner, noticing their was only four left, and he could see one sniper, two assault rifles, and one HMG. 

Sky was pretty close to them, causing him to reach onto his chest, pulling off a frag. He pulled out the pin, throwing it at the rebels. It landed directly in the middle of the group, all who were behind the same destroyed car. One of the Rebels, the sniper, notices it in the air, causing him to vault over the car. The moment he was over, a explosion caused hi mto hit the ground, a bit stunned, but alive. The other three, all had been thrown backwards, taken out by the explosion. 

Sky walks around the corner, his pistol still in his hand. The sniper got up, trying to shoot sky, only for a bullet to peirce through his sniper, and his shoulder. The sniper yelped in pain, hitting the ground and holding his shoulder. Sky just walks over, stepping on his hand, which was over his wound. 

"I want you to tell your boss something, next time, he feels like trying to attack some civilians, alien, OR human, that he might find a compined force of armed alien, and human forces on his door step, and unlike me, no one lives" 

After then, Sky walks off, going towards a new spot that just appeared on his HUD. It took him a good minute to make it their, and once he was, he noticed a Pelican, and some weapons were their, as well as some ammo. Sky just sighed, then opened his comm channel. It took a few minutes, but he got the message, and his new mission. Sky grabbed the crates, throwing them onto the Pelican. This Pelican was heavily modified, having alien shields, and extra armor to keep it safe. The weapons, had just been dropped recently. Once all the equipment was on their, he started going through it, noting the stuff in it. He had access to some different equipment, weapons, and just things he was going to need. Within a the next five minutes, Sky had taken off, and was flying towards the destination given. 

Midnight looked at the ODST helmet in her hands, she was fully suited up in her ODST combat suit, ready for battle. The suit itself looked pretty standard except for the Covernment Shield Generator which was a little treat she'd been given, plus some covy weapons, a treat she'd given herself before she'd ditched Earth for her own mission. She'd been doing it for a month, traveling as an outlaw, avoiding detection as much as possible, even cutting all contact from Sky and Crow, her own 'friends'. Old Crow because the UNSC would track all messaging from the Spartan and track her down, though she did like the Spartan, they'd gotten along well enough. And she was nice, for a Spartan. As for Sky...

A noise grabbed her attention, and she stood up, her helmet in her hand, an M6 silenced Pistol in the other. Dropping her helmet on the ground and holding both pistols in her hand, she pointed it to where the noise came from. After a moment, a single thing moved in the shadows, before a rat came scuffling out. She lowered her weapon, grabbing her helmet. She checked her timer, it wasn't long till the arms meeting, and she was going for a single reason. Weapons. She was running out of tools, and even it was with the rebels, she needed them. Donning her helmet and grabbing the last of her equipment, she started moving. It was time to continue her hunt.

Crow wouldn’t say it to a soul but she was lonely. And the only others that she felt she could to talk to about it were gone one probably crippled for life the other off being a pawn for the sketchier sides of humanity. She sighed and walked into the war room

“ahh Crow glad you could make it” said one of the commanders. Crow nodded and took her place. She listened as they talked. Something about rebels and covenant remnants working together. Her mission was to find out were they were so they could effectively use there utterly and glass them off the face of the universe.

Crow nodded and went thru the whole spiel routine for her. Until that is they said “you will do an odst drop with titan squad”

She stirred “titan eh. Ive worked with hem before; there good.” The comander nodded “I know that’s why I’ve set you up with them, now unless you have some questions then we really should get going.” Crow nodded and headed back on the tram checking her weapons as she waited, a radio called her in “umm petty officer. I have been told you don’t like A.I’s but if you have a moment we have a new model”

no” Crow said trying to be as respectful as possible

the doors opened up to her drop bay, it had a pod specifically designed for her giant body, she carefully crawled in squeezing tight

pod 856 ready for launch” she gasped

“DROP IN 5.4.3.2.1”

the alarm rang and Crow felt the world drop out form underneath her

Midnight walked through what was known as the Slums, and with good reason. Dark, gloomy and home to criminals and scum alike. Normally she'd never stink to their level, but this was different. Walking calmly in the dark, her mind wandered back to before. She wasn't sure on the full details, but she remembered. She'd nearly become a Spartan, one of those, things. She'd been in hospital, about to have some form of operation, when it had been cancelled. She'd remained human, somehow, she haven't lost herself. Sure, she'd been tortoured and broken dozens of times, but she was human. And that's what mattered to her.

Looking up, she'd spotted it. Several Jackles, a few humans, rebels, swapping weapons. She walked over to them, and found herself down several barrels. Slowly, she raised her hands. "Chill, I said. I told you I was coming like this, plus I brought the credits like you asked" She threw several small bags at them containing bank details, some fake, some real. They looked over at her, at her ODST armour, before lowering their weapons. Midnight smirked, even with her helmet on, she couldn't help herself. She started looking around some of the weapons, picking up several assaults rifles and checking their quality.

She, like everyone else at the meeting, were completely oblivious to the approaching UNSC ambush.

The whole pelican flight, Sky just thought about what he was going to have to deal with once he got their. A few times, he had thought the rebels, they were more annoying then the Covie back a month ago. He sighed, his helmet currently off. His flame red hair was flowing. After he put the ship down, he activated the cloaking taht it had. He knew he was going to come back here, this was his best way off this hell rock. He got out otui of the pilot seat, walking towards the back of the vehicle. He, one by one, grabbed his knives, attaching them to the four sheathes he had on his armor. Two on his chest, and one on each leg. After he did that, he grabbed his two pistols. He slid them both into the holsters on his legs. He reached back into te weapon stand, pulling off his Assault rifle, checking it had 32 roudns in it. The counter showed it did, which after he saw he put on his back. He grabbed his sniper after, just putting it on his back. 

After he got his normal weapons, he walked towards the crates. He had access to basically every weapon they had here. He reached in, pulling out three frags, attaching them to his armor. He followed up, pulling out three plasma, attaching them to his armor also. After that, he closed the crate, walking towards another and making sure he had enough ammo for his weapons. He sighed, then walked towards a locker on the wall. He opened it, pulling out two deactivated Energy swords, attaching them to his lower back. He made sure that they were easy for him to reach. 

After he was ready, he grabbed his helmet, putting it on, and walking out of the ship. He traversed the rocks, entering the city that had been formed on these rocks. He stayed silent, moving towards a marker on his hud. It took him a good few minutes to make it, but once he did he used his evade to get onto the roof, staying perfectly silent. He creeped his way up to the hud marker, reaching onto his belt and pulling out a little camera. He laid down, moving one hand over the edge, with the camera in it. Within a few seconds, he got a video of the whole area. He counted nine.

Sky had Rose create a secure line straight to the UNSC forces, relaying it to one of the marines with Crow. He didn't know who was their, but he just did it anyway. 

"This is Delta 116. I have eyes on the exchange, ten counted hostiles. Both alien, and rebel forces present" Sky said over the channel, which was heavily encrypted. He kept a eye on the exchange, wishing he could just drop down, and end it right now, but, his orders were not to end it, but to keep people safe. 

Crow gasped as she felt the world warp around her, the steel walls doing little to protect her from the sheer amount of g-force being slammed on her. She moaned a bit tempted to close her eyes  but then

SLAM

“uhhh never get used to that” she moaned as she hit the door charge she stepped out looking around she had landed in some kind of building her pod slamming right thru the roof.   she looked around getting her bearing before walking out

she then quickly noticed a mysteries frequency had bet established with her

she switched back to the squad com and asked “this is unsc old crow, looking for Titan squad; Titan can you read me” she stepped out into the streets. Garbage blew with the wind and Crow could swear the stink went into her armor.

Crow decided not to open the com for fear it was the enemy. she crouched down and began moving out

Avery Johnson was NOT having a good day. First of all, she and her team, ODST team Titan, had been dragged into some mission with no info, then they'd been loaded in their pods and fired with only the objectives of disrupting an Innie trade. That's all! Not only that, but they'd told her a Spartan was leading the mission, not her. Like many ODST's before her, she disliked Spartans with a burning passion, there was only a few Spartans she respected, one that stood out, Spartan Crow.

After landing in her pod, she checked her teams map. They'd landed in three separate groups. One, which contained herself, her teams Sniper and the Spartan leader. They'd landed the furtherst away from the meeting area, in the western part of the slums, a good kilometre from it. Team 2, which had Thunder, her teams heavy weapons specialists, along with two Assault members. They were about half way to the meeting point, and Avery could already hear gunshots from what she assumed were anti-UNSC elements among the slums population. The last team had dropped beyond the meeting point, which was her close range specialist and their tech specialist, right in the middle of the fire! Avery felt a cold chill on her, if she couldn't reach them in time....

That's when she heard the voice, the Spartan! "Old..Old crow, that you?"  She asked "You have no idea how nice it is to near a friendly voice. I'm sending you the map of the local area, my team, well, we're spread out. We need to rally at the meeting point, but issue is these slums aren't friends of the UNSC, so high chance we'll get shot at on our way there! Rally at the meeting location, and try keep a low profile while you do it"

After closing the radio chanel, she grabbed her rifle and, with her sniper in tow, started moving. She just prayed they'd arrive at the meeting in time, but their pods coming down weren't the most subtle, and if the enemy spotted them, which they were sure to do, the whole raid might fail.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight hadn't seen the first ones, but she'd felt the ground shake! She knew that feeling, Orbital Inseration Pods. ODST's. Somehow the UNSC knew about the weapons trade! Cursing at her luck, she looked at the crates of weapons she'd managed to get. Rifles, explosives. Placing it hidden in the Slums, a place only she'd know. She grabbed some of the gear, before turning to the 2 Jackel and human dealer, before raising her pistol and shotting three bullets, killing them all. She couldn't risk them talking and telling the UNSC she'd been here. No, no witnesses would be the only way to live. Some new weapons in hands, she began walking back to her hideout. These slums were infamous for the dislike of UNSC troops, and if they spotted the drop pods, it would be like starting a war.

As the pods were launched, Sky noticed it. He had been expecting a pelican drop, as it woud be a LOT more quiet, but they were not letting up. As the pods hit the ground, and the place shaked, Sky kept the camera aimed at the trade, noticing one of them moving some gear off site. He didn't keep track of who did it, though he made a mental note that their was some gear hidden around the place. The trade kept going, until the person came back. He watched as one of them, raising a pistol. Next thing he saw, and heard, was the ring of three shots, and then three bodies falling within a few seconds. 

Sky sighed, moving the camera back and putting it on his belt, the feed from his HUD leaving. He had Midnight scan the soliders ID's, finding out which squad had been sent. Much to his surprise, it was Titan team. He almost laughed when he noticed that. He then opened a comm channel, linking it directly to Avery. 

"The deal went south, marking point on your map. This line will stay open, if you need something let me know" Sky said to her. Their was a chance that she would recognize the voice, though it was unlikely. Sky stood up after, keeping to the rooftops as he followed the traitor, keeping the fighter in her view at all times.

Crow heard a familiar voice. It was none other than the leader of titan squad Johnson

“yeah good to know I got you here too. Thanks for the map” she accepted the download package and took a look

“huh im not to far away from you give me a minute and we can link up”

Crow continued to stealthy move thru the streets. As she turned the corner she say a elite and a couple humans with it.

“yeah #@$ the unsc there going to kill us all” said the human to the eliete.

Crow quickly counted 3 humans and the alien beast must have been there leader

She crept up on the closest one and a swift stroke to the back of the neck killed it instantly.

The other 2 humans were staggered apart in a patrol, but this was perfect for crow. She crouched walked along.

“yeah man I hate them all; sometimes I just wish I could go back to earth and burn them all alive!” said the human in a rather sadistic tone” Crow waited for him to finish and with a quick thrust instantly killed him

one left now then the elite. She hurried up and got behind the last human but right as she slammed the butt of the shotgun into the human’s spine she turned around and let out a gasp!”

the human female died instantly but it alerted the elite

“WUG” it said as it turned around facing crow

Crow wasted no time and blasted it in the face with the 8 gauge shotgun. This particular elite must have had a strengthened shield or a advanced prototype because somehow it survived; albit  stunned for a moment.

Crow wasted no time and slammed the Gun into its face  and the beast went down with a scream.

The patrol was gone time to move on. Crow went across the black and went on top of a building sure enough she saw the legendary black clad warriors and waved at them from the roof

“yut-yut devil dogs” she jumped down to them smashing the pavement where she landed

“good to see you again. Now I bet you want to get out of here as fast as you got in right?”

Midnight had made good tracks, she was about half way out the slums before she encountered the 3rd ODST team. Two of them were taking cover near their pods, firing out in both directions. She simply watched, normally she might dive in to save her fellow ODST's, but not this time. She needed to get out, and so she found a stairway onto the roof, before checking her radar. Like the meeting place, one blip was still following her! Whoever it was, she couldn't lead them back to her base, her house. So she took off sprinting away, before glancing at the ODST team, if it was a UNSC troop following her, they'd be required by duty to help the ODST team stranded behind enemy lines, instead of following her. She smirked, crap day to be them huh?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery nodded her head at Crows orders "Confirmed, we'll wait for you"

True to the Spartans words, she appeared. Avery saluted her, before gripping her Ma-5 Assault Rifle.

"Crow, this aren't looking good. Hear a call from my other teams, they're being assault by rebels and the scum people. Before we go anywhere, we're saving them. No one in my team goes down, once we rally with them, we move in on the meeting. Ok?"

Avery triple checked her gear, before starting to move through the streets. They were dark, gloomy, thankfully her suit had Night Vision installed, so that wasn't an issue. She had no quarrels firing at human targets, but as she slowly advanced, she found herself hoping they didn't have to

Crow nodded at Johnson’s words

Right no one left behind. Tell them to do whatever it takes to survive because were on our way!

friends or not Crow didn’t want any dead allies. And there survival was o the upmost importance. Knowing Titan it was probably nothing they couldn’t handle but still she wasn’t taking that chance.

Crow lead the way hunting them down on her radar. The odst had more advanced mapping systems in there helmets but Crow was a fair bit tougher wanting to take the brunt of any ambush or assault

While still moving forward she asked Johnson in an almost scary un-characteristic and ..girly tone she asked

“so umm where’s Thunder?”

Avery found herself shocked at what she'd heard from Crow, and the manner. It sounded, female almost! A Spartan, sounding like a schoolgirl! What was going on? Did...Did she have a crush on the ODST?!?!?!

Avery, despite it all, sounded calm in her reply "Thunder is at Drop Zone 2, he landed with my assault specialists" She kept her Battle Rifle aimed forwards. They were approaching the 2nd drop zone fast, and gunfire was filling the air!

Drop Zone 2:

Thunder was NOT having a good time. He, KT and Lightning were in trouble. They'd landed in the middle of a courtyard, giving them decent cover, but also putting them in the middle of a turkey shotting! His LMG was good, but there were surrounded and even if he had enough ammo for all of them, they'd have to be lining up one by one. He ducked down, turning on his radio. 

"ODST Thunder! We're being screwed! Landing zone is hot as hell itself! Titans, I need backup! We'll use this location as a rally point... GET THE HELL OFF MY TEAM" He fired his LMG at the enemies, keeping them off as the CT and Lightning fired back, trying to just create surpressive fire more than anything.

Drop Zone 3:

Revi and Dutch were in trouble! Neither could even fire back, yet alone kill anybody! They'd dropped so far out of position it wasn't even a joke! Dutch was getting his radio to work while Revi fired what she could back, but her pistols were useless at the range!

"This is Dutch and Revi, ODST Titan! We need help!! We're outnumbered and out-gunned! Anyone!"

Sky kept chasing down the runner, easily keeping up, though making the mistake of being inside her motion trackers range. He was still being silent, and was doign his best to listen for if the runner tried to make contact, but it was quite hard to hear anythign over the constant gunfire. As they were running, he stopped, noticing the ODST team. He swore to himself, now stuck with a decision. To chase down the runner, or to save the soldiers. He watches as the figure gets onto the roofs, and runs off. Sky sighed, hopping he would be able to catch up to who ever it was later.

Time for fighting

He looked around, from what he could see their were ten on the roof, all firing at the two ODST troops who were on the ground stuck. He then looked aroudn them. In a full 360 degree their was at least one rebel, pinning them down. Sky gripped, and pulled, the two knives on his chest out, holding them with the blades facing behind him. 

Sky sprinted for the side of the roof, sprinting full speed towards the edge. Once at the end, he pushed off with all his strength, across the gap to the next building, which was where three of the roof Rebels are. All three heard him hit the roof top, swirling around to face him. The moment they noticed he wasn't one of them, they fired. Sky quickly dived forwards, dogging the first wave of bullets as they went under him. He landed flat on his back, havign flipped around so that he would. The impact of him landing left a dent in the roof. The three rebels quickly tried to aim down at him, but he had already rolled to the side, getting onto his feet. Now only four steps away from them, the three rebels managed to start spraying like crazy at him. The first three shots from each of their rifles hit him, causing  Sky's shields to go down a bit. Sky quickly used his evade to dive forwards, dogging the rest of the bullets and tackling one of the three.

The other two tried to turn to shoot him, but Sky was to fast, rolling off their friend as they pulled the triggers. The five roudns from their guns went  into their friend, takign him out instantly. Before they could react, Sky had slashed one of his blades at them, cutting one guys chest badly. He stumbled back, falling off the roof. The last Rebel left, tried to punch Sky, his gun out of ammo, and obviously unable to reload it in time. The moment his first hit Sky's armor, he fell back, holdign his first in pain. He was still standing, havign dropped his gun, in absolute pain. Sky walked over, delivering one punch to his chest, knocking him off the roof. 

"Dutch, Revi, this is Spartan 116 responding to distress call, keep yourselves safe, il be down once the roof tops are dealt with" Sky said to them over the comms, looking over to another roof. He noticed one of them was preparing a rocket launcher, havin just assembled it, and was searching a pile of crates for a rocket to put it in. Sky slide both the knives back in, grabbing the sniper off his back, laying down and aiming it. He moved the scope, lining it up with them. He counted another three on the roof, two of whom were looking for a rocket. Sky quickly fired off two shots, the first one piercign straight through the guy with the rocket launchers chest, causing a yelp and a hard impact. The second round pierced straight through the others head dropping him. Sky noticed that the third one had turned, shocked that his friends were down. Within a few more seconds, a thrid round went straight through his shoulders, piercing through his spine and coming out the other shoulder. He dropped pretty fast.

Sky got up, noticing someone trying to get behind him on his motion tracker, a group of four. Sky quickly 180'ed around, firing his sniper from the hip with point accuracy, the last round in the clip taking one out. He dropped the sniper, side stepping as one of them tried to stab him with a knive. Sky grabbed his arm, elbowing him in the face, causing him to drop the knife. Sky grabbed it in mid air, throwing it at one of the others, who's finger was about to pull the trigger. Within a second, the knife went between his eyes, dropping him to the ground. The fourth one fired his gun, the first two shots hitting Sky before he tackled the one he had elbowed. He grabbed him, his last remaining friend goign blood thirsty. Sky felt the impact of every shot, each one hitting his friend. After a few seconds, he heard the shoots stop. Sky pulled the pistol from the rebels hip, moving his head and arm around the dead rebel, pulling the trigger three times, and the rebel falling down dead. Sky dropped the pistol, taking a spare clip from the rebels body.

"Roof tops down, theirs still a lot left. Il do what i can" 

“what the …. Johnson; are we the only ones here?” something didn’t add up, there was another frequency, communicating to the unsc forces. 

Not having the time to wait for an answer she pulled out the sniper odst pistol and began finding the enemies shooting at the stranded odst one of them being the massive thunder.

“oooh” she said before looking down the scope. Crow was not the pinpoint sniper but something about the odst silenced pistol just made things easy!

She quickly made head shots on al the little one. jackals grunts and then began picking off the humans. Thanks to the silencer they didn’t even notice she was there until it was too late!

Seeing them all grouped up behind cover hiddidng from thunder’s onslaught she pulled out a grenade and gently lobbed it right into the group

ODST Drop Site 23

Revi and Dutch heard the transmission, though who it was from was a complete mystery to both of them. Who was Spartan 116? The ODST's kept their heads down regardless.

"This is a real damn mess Dutch!" Swears Revi Colourfully, in her hands, 2 M-7 SMG's, firing them blindly over a wall.

"You think I didn' notice that?" he asks, keeping down with his own 8 gauge Shotgun, his weapon was useless with the range the rebels had on the ODST's.

The pair heard less gunfire being directed at them, and the call that the rooftops were clear. Revi smiled despite the helmet being on, about time she could have some fun! Standing up, she pulled the trigger, gunning down several rebels before she ducked behind cover.

"Spartan 116" says Dutch in his heavy voice "We've got at least 4 teams on the ground, we're still surrounded. We need you to flank behind them and take them out, otherwise we're as good as toast"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amanda Johnson nodded her head at Crows question as she gunned down a rebel that had tried to get in their way "Roger that Ma'am, HQ sent us since there are no friendly forces in this area. Thought we were all that's needed, if they'd dropped us in the same location"

She would have continued, however, they had arrived behind the enemy lines that were hitting Thunder. She spotted a building close by, with a stairs that would lead them up to the roof. She had a plan.

"Crow, I need you to get to Thunder, or as close as you can without getting killed. Provide fire support, keep my men alive. Me and Rock here" She pointed at the sniper "Will head to the roof, get a vantage point to take them out from here. Now get going, all I ever heard him talk about for the past month is what he'd give to fight alongside a Spartan again. This might shut him up again"

With that, She headed into the building, straight for the roof with Rock. They needed to get there, and fast!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight turned around, and watched. Whatever had been following her, had gone. But something troubled her. The UNSC showed up to where she was, were they tracking her? Was this team here to find and kill her? If so, as much as she hated killing ODST's, she'd have no choice. She double-backed on herself, going to where she'd stored her equipment she'd purchased. It didn't take long, she knew these streets like the back of her hand. Finding her equipment, she picked up two items. One of your typical, high calibar Anti-Material Sniper Rifle. The other, a SPANKR Rocket Launcher, with rockets to boot. Hefting both items with her, she took a trip towards the gunfire, away from the direction she'd originally been headed. There was a little something she needed to do....

Sky looked down, noticing the ODST had started fighting back. He watched as one of them stuck her head up, firing off a few bursts that took down four of the rebels. He sighed thankfully, his job having become that much easier. Sky looked around, hearing their call back to him. 

"Keep yourselves safe, i'l do what i can to take out one of the groups" He said, taking a deep breath before he pulled out both of his own pistols. He took another breath, exhaling before jumping off the roof. He went down, feet first, waiting until he got near the ground before he checked his motion sensor. Around him, he counted twelve rebels. He landed behind the group, his landing heavy. The nearest four turned towards the impact, shocked when they saw the spartan. 

Sky quickly raised both pistols, firing two roudns from each, one bullet aimed at a different target. His first two shots were on target, the bullets flying through the air before going through their intended targets. The third shot was on target, but the rebel it was aimed at had already started to dive, about to fire at Sky. The fourth bullet went straight into the fourth rebels shoulder, injuring him, though not taking him out. The rebel who dived fired three rounds, but the moment he fired Sky quickly used his evade to roll to the side. The moment he finished his roll Sky raised one arm, firing off another shot, which went straight through the rebels chest, taking him out. The last rebel, was on his radio. Sky in a instinct reaction aimed both pistols, firing two shots, one from each. The first round took out the rebel, the second, made sure it was over, though he was to late.

Sky slid both the ammo mags in the pistols out, putting the half used mags into his ammo, and pulled out two new mags, reloading both of them. Sky watched as the rest of the group, eight by his count, having heard the call turning around, rifles ready. Sky quickly used his evade to dive into cover, just as a shower of bullets hit the wall he was behind. 

"Fantastic, now i need to doge a hail of bullets..." 

Sky sighed, still holding both his pistols. Taking a deep breath, he stepped from aroudn the corner. He scanned the group quickly, noticing that most of them, had grenades. Sky grinned, having made a idea. Sky swung both pistols around, aiming them at different people. He fired off one shot, which hit the grenade belt they had on, knocking the grenade he had onto the ground. He felt two shots hit him in the side, causing him to duck, swinging aroudn to his left and firing a single shot into the person who shot hims stomach, taking him out, groaning. He then used evade to dive close to them. With one down, and oen without frags, Sky was pretty close to winning this fight. He quickly ducked out of the way of a knife slash, pushing the rebel over towards the frags on the ground. The rebels were furious now, unleasing all they had on him, Sky felt round after round slam aroudn him, a few hitting his shields, though they held steady.  

After that, he quickly used his evade again, mid dive putting both his pistols away. The moment he ended the roll, he punched forwards, directly hitting a rebel. He then grabbed him, spinning around one hundread and eighty degree's, using the body as a bullet shield. The first shots killed him, and the rebels knew it. Sky kept crouched, walking towards them. The rebels, pretty scared at this point, were backing into a ground, right around where Sky had the grenades on the ground. Sky waited a few more seconds, and once the fire had finished, he through the bullet ridden corpse towards them, but not before pulling the pin out of the grenade,

"See ya" Sky says, waving before evading backwards, landing on his feet a good few metres away from the group. The rebels payed no attention to it, though then it happened.

The grenades on the belt of the Rebel Sky had used as a meat shield went off, causin a chain reaction. The grenades on the ground went off from the explosion, one of them flying in the middle of two rebels, blowing them both up. Another, flew towards another two, exploding mid air in the middle of them. All four went down fast, down for the count. The four who were left, were injured. Another grenade had gone off, the shrapnal from it having flown and tore through some of them. Two were seriously injured, dents in their stomach showing were the shrapnal had hit them. Another two, were desperatly trying to pull out some bandages, having had some shrapnel go straight through their armor on their legs, rendering them unable to do anything. All four were down, alive, but they were out of the fight. 

"One group down, how you guys doing?"

Crow nodded “RIGHT!” she shouted as she ran into the fray getting closer to Thunder, Naturally she drew a lot of fire, but a few quick jumps and well placed pistol shots let her shield not go down too far

Crow ran into a group of jackals with arm shields protecting themselves, She grabbed the shield and yanked snapping the little bird-like aliens arm grabbing the needler it dropped. Dual yielding the pistol and needler she killed the other 2 easy and let charged back to Thunder.

She jumped behind a piece of cover letting her shield recharge and shouted

“Thunder! its Old Crow; Do you remember me?” she shouted rather giddily.

The enemies was starting to lose ranks fast but there was still a decent amount of danger on the field

Thunder jammed down the trigger again, forcing another team of Rebels to stop their advance and catching one of them in the open. His LMG didn't have infinite ammo, but thankfully, due to the ammo pack he had on his back, it would take a while (Like George from Reach).

But he noticed something running towards them. Moving his gun to cover them, he gunned down several rebels that were trying to hit the runner. Only when did they make it did the ODST see who it was, and under his helmet, a huge smile formed on his face.

"OLD CROW!" he boomed "It's been too long! A month since Earth, and all I've wanted to do is fight by your side!" Abandoning cover, he took several steps back, standing slightly in the open, his LMG firing and completely destroying any rebel that tried to fire at him "No fight has ever gotten me so fired up! Now I want to feel my blood surging through my body once again! COME ON, LETS DO THIS!!!" Despite being surrounded, Crow's presence had gotten Thunder fired up and he felt unkillable. His LMG fire intensified, as several sniper shots started from a building. Amanda and Rock had postioned themselves, and had started laying down suppressive fire. Slowly, the rebels starting moving. From a full 360 surrounding position, they rallied around the buildings oppersite Johnson and Rock, allowing KT, Lightning, Thunder and Crow to use a single position for cover instead of ducking and praying everything missed.

Revi and Dutch felt the surpressive fire that had kept them down for so long start to weaken, and Revi stood up, her SMG's blazing as they gunned down several rebels. The Spartan was getting the pressure to leave them, and Dutch spied an open shop door they could use, it would provide move cover than their pods. The pair moved wordlessly somehow dodging all the shots fired at them. Once in the cover, Dutch swapped to his Ma-5 Assault Rifle, while Revi swapped to his M-6 Magnum pistols to gun down anything that got close.

Dutch cued in his radio "Spartan 116,  me and Revi have moved into a shop. We're safe enough here, we could pull back. We're too deep in enemies lines, we could get overrun! We need to rally at Drop Zone 2, it's too risky otherwise"

Midnight was standing on top of a building. The ODST team was doing its best. 3 ODST's stuck in the middle of a courtyard, taking fire from all sides. She watched as the ODST's semed to get reinforcements, a single troop sprinting across, causing the ODST with the LMG to stand up, while a sniper started picking off Rebels in the buildings, making the battle slowly shift into the side of the ODST's. She had expected nothing less. Still, she had to ensure they wouldn't follow her.

She picked up the sniper rifle, and pointing it's long barrel towards where the ODST team snipers support was, and seemingly a spotter for the ODST sniper. She got onto one knee, watching. She would have to bide her time, like a shark. Once she had her teeth in a target, they were as good as dead...

Sky watched as the ODSTs ran towards a open shop, glad that they were now out of the main course of the fire. Sky knew their was still a few groups around them, still shooting, though he had to make sure that those two were alright before he either left, or took the rest out. Sky took a deep breath, before talking to the ODST.

"Alright, im going to keep their attention here, you two make haste to the rest of your squad. If you need anything else, tell me now, because its highly likely you won't hear from me again once you leave"

Once Sky finished saying that he waited, wanting to hear their response before he started going on a rampage.

Crow watched as the giant human got out from cover

“YES!” she roared as she stood up with him

“YEES!”

Crow jumped up putting her back to his absorbing most of the damage with her shield.

Crow had the pistol and the needler not a lot of fire power but it would do!

The enemies had spread themselves thin to flank them. Crow looked around her back pressed against thunder’s she first aimed at a human quickly sniping it in the head1, she fired a few needler rounds which pierced her enemies but wasn’t enough to kill them,

“wait ..” the pink crystals quickly hit there time limit and shattered this in and of itself wasn’t that strong a explosion but it did what crow wanted blowing them out of cover. Crow adjusted her crosshair and slid it across her field of view headshoting the enemies.

For a moment she questioned how she had done that perfectly. It was as if just being around thunder made her stronger!

In one quick sweep she had dealt with her half of the enemies. Crow’s shield was at about half. She turned around to see what kind of damage her human half was doing

Revi and Dutch looked at the other, what did the Spartan mean, not hear from him again? Whatever it meant, they weren't leaving until their drop zone was clear! Still, bullets tore into the shop and forced the pair into cover. A team of rebels armed with Light Machine Guns were firing away on the pair of ODST's, and their bullets would penetrate the wall! Revi fired back, while Dutch keyed in his radio again.

"Spartan! We're pinned down, rebels armed with LMG's are focussing on us, we can't go anywhere! We have orders to clear out our landing zone before moving to rally with our team, and we don't leave jobs half done!"

Archived