Halo-Mlp. Rise of the Forbidden (Private, PM to join)

Command, paused as if confirmting the information before the man replied.

"We want alive before dead if all possible, we need information in Rebel movements. If you can catch them then do, if not, make they they don't make it back to their buddies. As for confirmation of the last target..." the operated paused and a soft murmuer could be heard "Are we sure? After all, if it is her, what are the chances?"

"Confirmation of final target. Target has been identified as female, she resembles a former ODST operate who was listed as KIA some time ago with the rest of her squad. If you can locate this target, capture them, DO NOT kill them. They will have detailed information regarding Rebel information lines and invaluable data. Anything else Spartan?"

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without hesitation and it wasn’t a big deal at all

“yeah sure come on in. meet Midnight” she said letting Thunder into the room. Reveling the x-trooper covered snugly in the blanket.

“she’s a former odst. Been uhh fighting the rebels. Shooting them up.” She said rather bubbly as she walked forward and grabbed an old desk chair tearing it apart and sliding the cushion underneath’s midnight’s head for a pillow.

She then looked to thunder thankful for her helmet. Because her blush was visible even under all her hair. “she’s uhh really just a wild-card. On our side though; I worked with her before so I owe her that much.” She was as she kneeled down resting not Far from the giant man

Crow tried to continue to try to do the whole “no big deal” angle but had the sweating suspicion it was falling apart.

Sky swore loudly, punching the building he was on, cracking the roof top again. The impact might have been heard by the ODST base, if someone was on lookout in a quiet spot. He had been told to take down one of the last THREE people who were in RISE. He hopped that he would never have had to do this, and he still didn't plan on doing it. 

"Copy on all. Any leads to where i should start, and where to find the Rebel leaders? Oh, and i am allowed to take out all the guards right?"  He said, quickly dashing to cover, and he was completely out of sight of any thermal, motion, or sight that would be in the area. 

Thunder walked in, quickly closing the door behind him. His eyes were instantly drawn to the half-nuke girl on the table covered only by a blanket. She was alive, but from what he could see on her skin, he was amazed she was still alive! Still, blue hair. Where had he seen that before? It was familiar, but why?

"Pleasure Midnight" the ODST said, before realizing he'd been ignored completely, midnight herself was still half the world away, barely even moving her head when Crow gave her a pillow.

Thunder watched Crow carefully, letting out a sigh. He knew enough already. Walking over, he tossed his helmet aside. Tough chizzled face, glowing amber eyes and stubby silver hair, he looked straight at Crow through her helmet.

"She's been helping the Rebels hasn't she" it sounded less like a question and more like a statement "I thought you trusted me Crow. Yet you couldn't tell me your friend had been hurt in our attack? I remember her from Earth, you and that other Spartan fought to keep her alive then too. But if you can't tell me the truth Crow...I-I can't help you keep your friend alive" He sounded hurt more than anything, like he hadn't expected Crow to lie to him. Not angry, not curious, his voice was filled with nothing but pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The area close to the ODST landing sights, anywhere in your current proximity. They could be hiding in buildings so a door-to-door search may be required, we need at least 1 rebel from todays raid Spartan. Do NOT let us down"

Sky stood up, walking towards the fire exit door, knocking it open. He knew he could just jump down the building, it would be easier, but he wanted to take it easy for now. He had one last thing he needed to ask command before he went out to do his job. He knew he might have to take Midnight in, but they said only one needed to be brought back. If he went around, getting as many as he could, he could just say he couldn't find her. 

"One last thing, is this operation still a shadow Op, or is direct contact with ODST squad callsign 'Titan' permitted?"

Well, that makes my job easier

Sky turned off his radio, closing all active comm channels, though he had Rose try and tap into all the Rebel's frequenzies. He walked towards the ODST base, and once he was at the front door, he opened it, walking inside. He stopped as he entered, looking around.

Amanda has her assault rifle pointed straight at the Spartan as he entered, only lowering it once she saw it was a Spartan and not something else.

"Spartan, Sky, right? Delta? What are you doing here?" She asked "I thought it was just Spartan Crow on this mission"

Sky wasn't fazed as the assault rifle was aimed at her, and when she put it down, he walked over to her. He was a little... pissed off to say the least, about his objective, but he had the option to ignore Midnight, and he planned to.

"Im here with my own job. I need as much intel as you guys have about the rebel leaders in the area" 

Crow felt more of these odd sensations go over her. Especially when Thunder took his helmet off. She listened to his disappointed tone and it hurt her worse than any injury she felt before.

Touch

Touch was a strange thing to crow. She had been indifferent about it most of her life. She would often see marines and civilians expressing them self’s thru it. Showing affection, camaraderie. But to Crow touch was just another way to hurt something. But now for the first time in her life she felt different about it. She wanted to touch thunder. To not hurt; to express herself. feeling that not even she herself understood.

While taking off her glove Crow nodded “all right yeah. But I didn’t tell you because it doesn’t matter ... not to me at least. I’m not entirely sure her connection to the rebels but I do know she is more harm to them than good. In fact she’s probably the only reason we know about them. that’s a gold dot in my book.”

It was somewhat painful and itchy to take her gloves off as if her hands were blistered and suffering from poor circulating. But she didn’t care. She leaned over and put one hand on top of his and another on his face. Her hands were covered in fur also creating what would be a soft tickly sensation.

“and being honest with you … completely honest. I don’t know what I’m doing right now. I found her; I care about her even though all triage and logic says I shouldn’t. and just want to make sure she’s o.k. I just had to get her away from …” Crow saw another gold dot come out of her radar “SKYYYYYY” she moaned now very worried.

Crow stood up “look even if I’m wrong; she’s no harm in this condition this … thing downstairs is! You know all that crap and rumors you hear about oni and the shadow leaders well he’s all that and more! If he’s here its to cause trouble!” she said standing up cocking her shotgun and turning the safety off her pistol

Thunder watched as Crow finally spilled the beans to him, watching her, remove her gloves? Next he knew, her furry hands were resting on his face, and a burning red inched itself onto his face. He looked at her, she was doing all this, for that ODST, because, even though everything says to leave her? He chuckled, smiling at her. Right as she said, Sky and started to arm herself.

"If you want her safe, than so be it. All I asked is you to trust me Crow, so thank you for that. Now, go and deal with that thing. You're a smart girl, you don't need me watching over. I'll stay here and make sure your friend is ok. I promise. Now go Crow, trust me on this at least"

Down in the lobby, Amanda looked at the Spartan with a hit on confusing on her face, what did he want with the rebel leaders?

"Not a whole lot, just some pictures was all we had, we know at least one leader is in the area, and, well, I sent some of my team to scout around, we found another 3 dead, headshots from a pistol, close range. Outside that, we're not 100% sure i'm afraid,those 3 that are dead were our main targets"

Sky listened to avery, it seemed that three of the leaders were dead, which made his job slightly harder. He sighed when she finished, knowing now that he had to hunt down some more. 

"Alright, iv got to find as many of these guys as i can, the hard part won't be finding them, it will be bringing them in alive. In the middle of the fight im most likely to just shoot all hostiles, so i need something non lethal. Got anything? And can i see those pictures" He asks, wanting to get as much info, and helpful gear, as he could.

Crow nodded and tried to say something but failed

“I ahhh uhh” her armor went slightly limp and then she said “I don’t know why I was having such a hard time with that … trusting you. come to think of it I never TRULY trusted and been honest with someone before. My whole life I was told I was the only one that I can trust and depend on; that everyone else was likely to die the moment you went to combat.

I never really been open with someone besides you .. or honest for that fact. .. but first things first.” She said she went down the door.

She saw sky and growled. “Johnson don’t answer his questions or comply with his requests he is NOT part of the unsc. …what are you doing here Sky” she said with thru grit teeth.

Thunder simply watched as the Spartan left. She was different, and he liked it. But she was a Spartan, so why bother dream about something you could never have? The most forbidden of all Forbidden fruits...

Amanda found the Spartans request, odd. A non-lethal weapon, and pictures of the Rebel leaders? Well, if he wanted to do her job for her... She was about to hand out the pictures when the other Spartan, Old Crow arrived. She looked back and forth, slightly confused.

"W-what do you mean Crow? Isn't..isn't he a Spartan like you?"

When Crow busted in, talking to her about him not 'really' being part of the UNSC, or a spartan, Sky simply sighed, staring at her. He knew she wouldn't backdown easily, or at all. Sky simply stayed where he was, looking at both of them.

"I am a spartan, different type but i am a spartan. Now Avery, iv got a job to do. And if i don't do it fast someone close to me, and someone you know will be in serious danger. I need something non lethal, and the pictures to make sure no harm comes to them" He replies, his voice sounding just like it always did, though he was being completely honest. He really hoped she would beleive him, because if she didn't this would only become harder...

Crow took a step forward coming within a few steps of sky and with pure anger she said

"you are not! and never will be a spartan! Dont ever compare yourself to us" she said pointing a finger at him.

"a spartan fights for humantiy- you fight for pigs who can't even show themselves and i don't know what they work for, but it certainly isn't humanity.

a spartan is a well disciplined warrior who doesn't let there emotions let in the way of the fight. you lack focus and discipline; lets leave it at that. then same way your going to leave us and let us do our mission." crow said as strong and stern as ever.

part of her hoped she could tempt sky to fight. but part of her just wanted him gone with a piece of her mind

Sky stared at Crow for a moment, already pissed off at her for doing this, and now even more so. A spartan was meant to show no emotion? Maybe taht was true back when she had been conscripted into the mark III program, but Sky had stayed alive this long for two reasons. His skill, and his emotions. They drove him to improve, they always had, always will. But he kept his calm, keeping the same attitude he had with Avery for crow.

"Crow. You barely know me, and i am doing my job. , Unless you personally explain to your superiors why every rebel here is gone, alive and kicking, i suggest you go back to your friend, and let me do my job before it changes again" He replied, keeping the same tone as he did when he was talking earlier.

Crow lowered her finger and walked a circle around sky. She stopped behind him

“you don’t belong here sky. if your working for some-pony who cant even give you what you need to accomplish a mission. Then I suggest you re-think your alignment. We have our own mission to accomplish. One where we actually know what is going on and one that’s for someone who is a danger to humanity.” Crow gave sky a gentle poke and said

“I suggest you leave.” Before walking in front of him again

Sky just stared at Crow. Didn't give him the gear he needed? That was a lie. He had everything he needed, just was a bit hard to get to it from here. He sighed, Crow had never done what he did. She was always at a base before being sent out with squads. For the last few years, Sky had been on his own, getting supply drops and orders, and thats all. 

"Crow, im happy to leave. In truth, the further away from you i am, the less danger everyone here is in. But you want me gone, i need my intel" He replied, just staying where he was for the moment before continuing to speak.

"And the mission does not always end the same as it started Crow, i know that better then anyone..."

Crow shook her head

"no sky how can we possibly support some-pony like you. even if we have what you need were not giving you nothing!"

crow took a few steps back and took a stable stance.

"go get it yourself sky! even if we could help you WERE NOT!"

Sky sighed, he had two options left. He hopped he wouldn't have to use the second one. Their was a third, but that one would just end up in ruins quickly. Like everything else did. 

"Avery, the choice is up to you. Help me help others by giving me something non lethal for capturing, and some intel on where to start" 

Amanda and the rest of the ODST forces watched the Spartans arguing, very very confused. She trusted Old Crow, but what was with the other Spartan? What did they mean, not part of the UNSC? All Spartans were part of the UNSC, right? It didn't make sense, but she placed her hand on her knife. If something went wrong between the Spartans, she wanted a weapon.

"Both of you, shut the HELL UP!" the ODST snapped, glaring at both of them "You're acting like a nursery child who got their toy taken from them and i'm sick of it! Now you can explain this crap to me later, right now, I have orders and I have questions. So firstly..."

A large explosion shakes the building, catching EVERYONE by surprise.

In orbit above the asteroid city, a Covernment SSC Super-Carrier, having just exited slip-space. In space was several UNSC frigates, and the explosion was the Frigates being whipped out in a series of plasma cannon shots, not even being able to react! Looking out the window, Amanda swore seeing the Carrier starting to launch Phantom dropped ships, and she could safely assume, stacked with troops.

"Covies attacking?! What the, they shouldn't be in this area! Not a super carrier! Crow? Know anything about this?" She knew the Spartan had some links to the Covies in the UNSC, surely, she just needed time. Without the frigates, they had no transport! What were they going to do?! That super carrier could destroy the entire asteroid city in a single shot, so why would it invade with troops?

One of the Phantoms shot at the building they were in, shaking it. The shot smashed into the room next to the ODST's and Spartans, in it took Amanda half a second before the horror set in. THAT WAS THE ROOM THUNDER WAS IN! "THUNDER!!!" she screamed out, dropping the knife in her hand and yanking on the door, but it was jammed. She kept pulling, despite it being fully jammed, no way an ODST could open it "No...you, you can't die! ...You, stupid, moron..don't you dare be dead...I..." She sounded upset as, with her helmet off, tears starting escaping her eyes, she wasn't even trying to hide them as she continued to pull at the door. The rest of the ODST's reacted, grabbing their weapons and taking defensive positions around the building, leaving the Spartans to help their Sergeant.

Crow braced her feet at the sound of the ships coming in.

“covies!” she shouted in surprise. She listened to Amanda yell and replied “NO! all there super carriers are being home world projects!” the buffalo shouted.

Then she noticed it. The room Thunder and Midnight were in was bombed!

Crow froze for a second her jaw jutting back and forth. “no” she thought to herself disbelieve flooded her mind; a defense mechanism “no there o.k in there” she said to herself!”

Silently the Spartan walked over; her knees and hands quivering as she put her hand on the sergeants shoulder and pushed her out of the way.

Crow angled her shot gun and blasted and hinges. And nodded to Johnson telling her to take point.

Crow dug her hand in the door and lifted it out of the frame. She stepped back letting Amanda see what would be inside Crow waited a moment in fear; and threw the door out of the way to see for herself.

Amanda felt something on her shoulders as she weakly pulled at the room, she needed to get in. Thunder was in there! He could be hurt! Feeling herself be moved out the way, she landed on her ass, staring at Crow as the Spartan shot the hinges off! Of course, why didn't she think about that? Because she wasn't in a state to think that. Looking helpless into the door, she could only pry he had survived.

Through the smoke that had consumed the next room, something was there. An ODST, tall, but he was leaning over something, as if protecting it with his own body. Slowly, he walked through, a limp in it, placing Midnight down. Her armour had a lot of damage, her left arm's armour no longer covered any of her, and the number of wounds across her arm alone was impressive, scars mark every inch of it, but in some places, they looked less like random scars and move like symbols, covy ones even.

Amanda lept onto Thunder, hugging him tightly as he moved his hand, hugging her back tightly, looking over at the Spartans. "Let's get moving. your blue-haired friend is stable for now, but that carrier will take us out if we don't move"

When the first bomb dropped, Sky kept his balance, staring at Crow. Looked like she was not going to make his job easy, and with the covies here now, it seemed like all mission peramiters had changed. He ran towards a shotun, which were not being used as all the ODST's had their gear by now. He grabbed it, along with the ammo it had next to it. He knew this was going to be close quarter's, and he would need this. 

He watched as the  Sargent and Crow managed to open the door, though by the time Midnight was out, Sky had already gotten out of sight. It was his fault she was like this, and right now, i don't think she would want to see him at all. He sighed, patching himself through to Avery. 

"Avery, since it seems me and Crow aren't on the best of terms, im going to need your help to get her out of here. Their is no way crow will help me, i need you to. The covies will blow up every thing they see, but i know one that can get us out of here. The question is, will you help me, help all of you?" 

Sky was still inside the building, he had just gone up stairs, putting the shotgun against the wall as he pulled his sniper out, putting it on a stand on the window, looking through the scope.

Archived