Halo-Mlp. Rise of the Forbidden (Private, PM to join)

Crow leaned against the wall. You could almost hear her heart realizing the tightness it had on her.

As much as she wanted to curl up with her keimana; there was lots of work to do.

Taking a deep breath she went up to a computer that was set up

“Sergeant I Advise we try to get some geo-mapping data; hide underground for initial bombardment and enemy scans. then commandeer a phantom that comes by for battle damage assessment.”

Crow knew Amanda was a bit emotional and would have a hard time making a decision. She only gave in her bit in the hopes that it would help.

The most important thing was to evade the initial attacks! They might not be the covenant but no doubt remnants or radicals; there tactic would no doubt be turn the planet to glass with bombardment.

She didn’t know where sky went. She regretted what she said to him at this point. However she also knew if they did end up going there separate ways he would be fine.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amanda didn't seem to hear Crow, her tears still coming down her face as she refused to let go of Thunders armour. The large ODST looked over at Crow, before noticing the other Spartan had vanished.

"Good call Spartan" the ODST said professionally "We'll return fire at some of the Phantoms before going underground, once they come and search, we'll steal their Phantom and ditch this cluster" Standing up, he held Amanda's hand, as the young girl seemed to be completely unaware of what was happening around her "Amanda...Amanda! Dammit! She's half in her own head again..." Picking up the squad leader, he quickly gave her to the Sniper, who took the Squad Leader into the cellar, leaving Thunder in charge.

"Listen up, all units with radio's in the area! Rebels and UNSC alike, this is Warrant Officer Thunder. Covies will glass this entire place unless we unite our fight! I am in command of UNSC units in this area, we are going to be preforming a hold-out at out location, if you want to survive, rally with us. If you want to hold your own ground, best of luck and see you on the otherside" His radio call was to all, as he helfed his LMG up, a smirk on his face as he looked at Crow, before down at the blue-haired ODST who didn't seem conscious.

"Your friends in a bad state, I have no idea what happened to her body, but i'm shocked she's alive. We'll get her out, but we'll need to make a distraction....And I know the perfect one"

Out on the street, Elites were firing at the buildings, at least 40 of them roamed the streets, all of them Minors. And behind them, a Phantom. Unmanned!

"There....Crow...Get that other Spartan to help us. I don't care the issues you have with him, we'll need all the firepower that's here. Me, you and him. We're going in....Hard" The look of unrelenting determination burned onto his face. He would save them all, he had to! Amanda, the Spartans, the ODSTs. They would all survive this!

He cocked his LMG up, a serious look on his face. No one else would die today. No more.....

Crow nodded. One of the many reasons why she didn’t trust an a.i partner was because of a slight exploit someone taught her long ago.

data scan wavelength bravo 2-3-r p-jak1-jak1

she said into her radio.  “rose” she finished this was a simple code that an a.i couldn’t ignore. It was relatively harmless simply forcing an a.i in broadcasting range to listen to a message. But now it was her only way of getting in contact with sky

“Sky … prove me wrong. Like it or not, orders or not we need to regroup and carry out a new mission for out own survival …. We have our difference but I’m willing to toss them aside until we have the luxury once again; i only promise i won't bring it up until the time is right and will honor your wishes.\ … crow out.” She said as she worked on a computer trying to find some tunnels or caves they could hide. She went up to thunder and took midnight laying her down underneath a sturdy table and getting another cloth to use as a blanket.

if you wake up please don’t run off” she said like a mother tucking in her baby.

Crow stood up and walked to Thunder “I didn’t what I could. I’ll do anything for you now” she said obediently 

Sky heard Crow's transmision, and as he listened to it, he repeatedly hit himself. SHE was the one with the problem against him, he had nothing against her. Hell, he just TRUSTED HER with the life, of one of his only remaining trusted friends. Out of everyone he knew, she was the only one he could trust completely. Once she was done, he sighed. 

Sky looked through his sniper scope, painting as many targets as he could, and by the time he was done, he counted 40 minors, one unarmed phantom, but that wasn't all. He knew that inside that phantom, their was at least another three, four elites, maybe even a spec ops squad. He lifted the sniper off, putting it on his back and picking up the shotgun again. He then ran down the stares, stopping in front of the two. His mind was racing. Why was he doing this? Right now, the only reason he had come here was to keep midnight safe. Even asking for NON LETHAL WEAPONS was him trying to keep her safe. This, would be difficult though, because of him, she was now laying under a table, barely alive... Sky mentally punched himself. He had to make up for it.

"First things first, im not fully doing this for you two. Im doing it for her" He said, pointing at the injured figure under the table. "You two want me to have your back, i have to know, that without question if a target is called out that is threatening one of us, that it gets taken out before anyone is hit. Now, some stuff you might not want to hear. If one of you two are hit, you can't expect me to run over to get you out of their. Il be busy distracting the gunfire from you guys, so if you are hit, you need to rely on the other. And if the scenario happens when im hit. Leave me. Iv caused enough problems for her, and you guys are going to be her best chance of making it out of here. Crow, if i do go down. Its your job to see she stays AWAY from UNSC hands, at least until she is healed. Also, a old battle favor. If you can, help her find out the infomation she is looking for" 

Thunder watched Crow curiously as she tucked the injured ODST up, a smile forced itself on his face. It seemed, almost motherly, right before Dutch moved over, assisted by KT, moved her into the cellar. Until they knew what Thunder had the Phantom secured, they just had to keep their heads down.

"We're friends Crow. I won't ask you to do anything, but...You know, it doesn't hurt to know I have you at my side. Plus, you care for her, the blue-haired one. Honestly, you look like a mother to her, tucking her into the bed...It's, well...cute" Thunder said, right as the other Spartan arrived. While it may have been an uneasy alliance, they needed all three of them to make it through this alive.

"No one leaves anyone behind...Now, simple thing. We're going through those Elites, snagging the Phantom, then we're ditching this joint. Grabbing the other ODSTs and waiting for reinforcements while avoiding capture. I'd say theres more to the plan like how to remove the super carrier, but i'm not that smart. Amanda's the brains of the team, and she's out for the count because of me"

He watched the Spartans with some level of amusement. With the concern this Sky put to keep the blue-haired one safe, and Crow's previous actions, they almost seemed to like one hella dysfunctional family, and the ODST was their kid. Which, if it was true, would leave many questions to the large ODST and put a damper on his good mood. After all, if he died on his mission, he promised himself he'd fight death with no regrets...

Crow blushed at Thunder’s comment. Not realizing her actions looked that way. Her posture slightly changed to show her shyness but she honestly didn’t know how to respond.

Sky came in and thunder gave a strong response. Crow listened and once he was done replied

“if I can advise. Ill go up to the roofs and commandeer the phantom; I’m a Spartan its what we do best. Sky your best suited to the ground your more than fast enough to doge the plasma cannons and will make them come lower for good hit. Thunder I think if you just go out there and do what you do best then we can have there attention soon enough. … just an advise.” She said as she pulled out her shotgun and cocked it

Crow felt strange a burning strength inside her never before had she felt like a fight was so important like it had so much stakes.

The most important people in her world would all be entering the danger zone soon enough; and there was no way she was going to let them down

“everything happens for a reason!”

He watched as Crow made a sound plan, and although he didn't like it, he knew a way to improve it quite a bit. Who knew, it might help. He looked at Crow, then thunder. He didn't want them on the ground with him, he didn't want either getting hit, but, he had no choice. Even he was going to have trouble with this many elites, and that spec team will be quick to drop down if their is one in their. 

"Alright Crow, we will do that, but one modification. Your not going straight to commandeer. Im going to need you to snipe them from above" He said to her, reaching onto his back and pulling the sniper off it. He then held it in his hand, having it reached out for him. He had no use for it, not in close combat at least.

Crow took the sniper.

this would make things easier for her. get to the roofs pick off the phantom guards easy hijack,use the cannons to clear the ground pick up sky and thunder; let him fly pick up titan and then they pretty much won.

Crow was still mad at sky though for everything. as she took the rifle she gritted her teeth and said "thanks" but she knew it would still sound sincere 

all they needed now was thunder's approval Crow valued his input and he was still the leader of the mission.

she turned to him waiting politely for his say

• 2 weeks later...

Thunder liked it, it was all coming together. Crow would cover from the roofs, he would take the charge and the other Spartan would cover him.

"Good! Then we're ready to roll!" he says loudly, finishing the loading of his LMG. She gave a simple nod to Sky, letting him know he was ready. Turning to Crow, he let out a sigh. What he was thinking about doing was REALLY REALLY stupid, illegal and a bad idea in general. He smirked, sometimes I paid off to be dumb and reckless. Pulling his helmet off, he made sure Crow's was off, before sighing loudly.

"Crow...no matter what happens, thank you. It's been a pleasure" He gave her a salute, before reaching forwards with one hand and gently resting it against her cheek "I'm sorry..." he says, unable to stop himself before leaning forwards and planting a kiss onto the Spartans lips, for only half a moment, before pulling back, the largest of smiles on his face "Just in case something goes wrong, I don't want to have a single regret. Now i'm ready to crash the gates of hell itself..."

Crow nodded listening what Thunder had to say;

but then something happened

The Spartan experienced much in her life; but nothing like this! Crow’s body felt like it was on hyper stims! She felt her self-shaking! And in all honesty she didn’t know what to do! All her training all her experience and in this moment she had never been as confused and ecstatic in her whole life!

Nothing compared to this feeling to her; not taking down an entire covenant warship! Not brining an entire team of marines home. Not even making new friends; something Spartans valued above all else.

Crow’s bare face looked shocked and wide her mouth open a bit revealing her large kind of scary looking teeth. Her eyes shifted around looking for a solution to her problem

Crow never one to freeze up; bounced into the air she landed and hopped again Crow began bouncing and spinning around the room giggling slightly.

This would either look adorable or outright terrifying if you had known Crow just enough.

After a few moments of this she stopped by one of the odst and nodded “RIGHT LETS GO!” she cocked her rifle breathing heavily looking around. The Spartan stuffed her helmet on still hyper and ready to go!”

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sky simply ignored the little... well, exchange that had just happened. While they did that, he had his assault rifle in one hand, the other a clip of AP rounds. He loaded the rifle, the round counter appearing on his HUD. He moved his other hand to grip the rifle properly, their was forty plus hostiles out their, and with that many, accuracy was not going to be everything.  

"Rose, once we are out their paint targets for Crow, marking them on her hud. Mark down large groups of them for Lighting, he has Supressive detail if they are massed up. Also paint a line that gets me as close to them as i can, with their still being enough cover to hide behind" He said, his AI complying and soon enough was ready to paint targets. 

"Alright, Crow, two things. i want that sniper back, and i want your guarantee on something. If worst happens, and i tell you to get midnight and leave me, do not argue with it" He said directly the the massive female spartan, who he hoped would listen to that at least. 

"Alright, Lighting, whenever your ready" 

Crow composed herself; still wiggling a bit. “right and Sky that’s not going to happen; were all getting out of here. No matter what!”

She cocked sky’s rifle and went outside with him. she crept up around the corner and crawled up the side of the building. She crawled along the roof  observed the area. “phantom is still down .. if we work smart we can eliminate the force and just walk onto the phantom … of not then hopefully we can take just pick em out of the air.” She said over her radio looking around. She rested her rifle n the lip of the roof. and took aim.

“all right on your move” she whispered thru the microphone. All her targets were then painted by rose. Crow growled and ignored it not wanting to spread more conflict among the group.  

Archived