Searching For A Cure

"um...guys Dawn's over heating" brave said as he noticed the read on his cheeks. "we need to cool him down"

brave knew that wasn't it but he wasn't about to let his friend be ridiculed for liking somepony that just tried to eat him

brave then mouthed 'welcome' to dawn when no pony was looking

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midnight huffed at everypony before doing something no one would have thought of. She untied her ropes with a small smile letting her collapse on the floor.

"Dulset, are you coming along?" She asked politely before looking over at Brave. "Zecora is miles away, it will just take us off track, if there's one thing I learned whilst living in the Everfree, it's this," she pulled out a small bowl and added ingredients into it, using the water from the lake she made a paste.

"Here, where does it hurt? This helps with the pain, if it doesn't well we're walking out of this forest and to Canterlot, so it most likely is going to start too, putting it on now will save time," she smiled at him before looking at Dawn with a small wink. His heart was abnormally fast and loud, even if he was ill.

"I would like to know the same thing...," Darky.said sighing. For what it looked like, she liked eating ponies aparently. Why did he said that? He wondered if she also ate normal pony food.

Dawn perked his ears up at what Brave said, and silently mouthed back to him, "Quiet, you!" Then Midnight winked at him, most likely hearing how much his heart was beating. The young pony's ears drooped. I'm doomed... "I mean exactly that: You'll have plenty to eat." Dawn thought for a moment, before adding: "Um... Well, I guess it depends on what you eat." He noticed how completely uninterested she sounded in joining them on their quest. "Well, it's entirely up to you. If you decide to come along, you might be pretty helpful. If not, then we'll leave and never return." He said. Exactly. the only reason I want her to come with us is because of how helpful she would be. Totally not because I like her...

Darky sighed, he also noticed how he was acting, he understood how he felt, but at the end it was the creature's decicion to do it. "Feel free to join us, but don't try anything against us, or I will take care of you myself." He said staring at her.

Luna also noticed how he was acting, it kind if reminded him of certian stallion she loved. She giggled at that, but calmd down. She had to protect Dawn also, she understood why Darky said that.

Brave noticed that everypony already saw that dawn was blushing because he liked duslet

(well that worked

"might have if you had said it a bit sooner"

yes but i didnt so leave me alone)brave told the voice in his head

"well im going to scout ahead if anypony wants to join me" brave told them as he turrned back towards the path

Midnight burst out in laughter. "Well I'm not th3 only one who eats meat, come on along I can handle that problem," she then heard Brave and nodded.

"Yes I'll join you unless everypony is ready to love out now?" She asked as she folded her wings and begun to walk back in the correct direction to Canterlot.

"You can fly Brave? Lucky, my wings still ache," Midnight carried on forwards pushing branches out of her way.

"Yes but I can't do that because I've burnt out my magic" he told her as they walked "I'm a high class levitation user meaning I'm able to make my self fly" he explained as he pushed aside a log that was in the way

"But I also know other basic magic and some of the more advanced"

"You wouldn't happen to know where I can get a re restoration potion do you?" He asked

Brave turned his head to address dulset

"No that's not what I ment and I'm not trusting of you yet, so no"

He then tried to move a rock in the way out the way out of habit and imidently regretted it

Brave fell from the pain that exploded from his horn and cursed out loud

(Crap. Typo xD)

Luna sighed. "She said that...."

Darky blushed in embarrasment. "Oh..." he then turned around and noticed Brave. He rushed to his side and used his magic to lidt off the pain. "Don't worry. Thus might help you." He said

As the pain subsided brave realized just how bad it was

"Thanks darky" brave said through still clenched teeth

(Until I can regain the use of my magic I'm just a glorified earth pony)

((Brave is heavily reliant on his magic when it comes to combat with out it he can't hold his shield so he would be vulnerable))

Brave then got up and started walking again this time he was in the middle near dulset he measured her up to see if he could take her down in hoove to hoove combat should the need arise. He wasn't sure who would win he seamed obviously stronger but she looked faster.

"I've lived in this forest for as long as I can remember."
She answers matter-of-factly. Her disinterest in humoring his conversation was only outdone by her conspicuous disinterest in asking anything about the group she just joined.

Archived