Searching For A Cure

"Try to avoid rocks from now on, Brave." Dawn said, coughing a few times. He let out a shaky sigh, looking out over the lake and listening to Dulset. "So... Will you come with us?"

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"you know you could be a little less hostle towards those who spared your life" brave said in the same tone she just gave him

he then turned to dawn with a smirk acrossed his face and mouthed 'no duh'

(why would he want a pet that almost ate him

"its more common then you think"

let me guess where you came from it happened alot

"yup") as brave thought to the voice in his head he almost ran into a low hanging branch.

he then quickly ducked before he could beam himself

brave quickly steped in right next to the two "an asset nothing more" (for now anyways) he thought wail giving dawn the look that said 'not right now let start moving again'

Midnight turned around in the darkness just her yellow eyes ablaze as she heard Dulset talking to Dawn like that.

She grabbed a plum she found and laughed it straight at her face. "Ahem, less talking more walking ponies, let's move!" She growled out as her hooves carried on walking and she ducked below a small branch.

"God I could eat a pony now," she said a little louder than she would've thought but shrugged and kept walking.

"Oh... Right..." He said to Darky, but the blush still remained. He gave Midnight a somewhat annoyed look, before nodding. "Yeah, we should get moving..." He said. Well... Maybe she could be more than an asset, though...

(It was Luna....)

Darky nodded and walked to where Dulset was, freeing her from the tree cutting the ropes with his sword. "Lets go, we are leaving." He said to Dulset.

Luna just walked near Dawn to make sure he was altight.

"Bleh! Savages, says the girl who lives in a swamp ," she retorted back with a chuckle before shrugging when she remembered where she lived, in a quite nice part of the Everfree so she gusset it was ok.

"Let's go ponies!" She giggle shearing Brave's comment

"Too good right?" She whispered back.

Dawn walked quietly, trying to keep from looking at Dulset. Little did Luna know that she failed in blocking his sight, and the image in his mind only made him blush even harder... If that were even possible. He sneaked a glance at the Kelpie, before quickly turning away. The poor pony was too afraid to even speak, for fear of making himself look like a fool. Yup... She got me there...

"You're walking with an Areion, a Kelpie who lives here and Princess Luna, I think we can handle it," she shouted from in front fo the group with a small smile.

"What are the dangers then, Dulset? " Midnight asked politely as she jumped over a rotting, fallen log with a small sigh

"Eather way we should make camp soon before I pass out anyway's" he told them the bags under his eyes felt like they could hold a hydra

It had been one hell of a day for the unicorn first dislocating his shoulder then burning out on his magic he felt physically and mentally drained and probably showed it

Archived