Searching For A Cure

Brave was already up laying in his 'bed' watching his surroundings waiting for something to go wrong or somepony to wake up he had tried to talk to the Areion but she was wanting the quite

when darky got up brave said "Morning Darky" then stretched kind of looking like a cat "how'd you sleep?"

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dawn stirred a bit, but after a few soft coughs, the young pony began to wake up. He got out of the makeshift bed, then nearly fell over as his legs suddenly became rubber beneath him. He shakily stood back up and walked out of the cave, coughing loudly. After another large coughing fit, he suddenly spit up a glob of crimson. "Great. Blood..." He said, rubbing his throat.

Midnight heard everyone stirring and then smelt blood in the air. "Dawn, you can't keep this to yourself, do you want me to keep it a secret so as to not worry everypony else?" She asked with a trucked look as she watched Dawn rubbish throat.

"We'll get there Dawn, don't worry," Midnight's eyes adjusted to the upcoming sun and she pulled out a pair of sunglasses, despite the fact that she was covered in leaves and branches over head, there always seemed to be something catching her eyes.

"Mroning Princess,"

Brave then looked and saw that the Kelpie was the only one still sleeping

(i am not waking her up) he thought as he when outside and behind a few tree's to relive himself

Luna woke up after a short while. "Good morning..." she said a but sleeoy after she said somepony say that to her. She then noticed Darky was nakijg breakfast and went with him.

"Breakfast is ready." Darky said after a short while. He made food for all if them, including meat fir Midnight.

"Yes, please don't tell anyone." Dawn said to Midnight, clearing his throat. "I don't want everypony to keep worrying about me. We just need to focus on getting there and getting back, nothing else." He walked back towards the cave, letting out a shaky sigh. "Good morning."

Darky noticed that Dulset was the only one sleeping and sighed, walking to where she was and poking her side. "Hey, is morning, we will leave in a while." He said, hoping that would wake her up.

Brave was walking back in the cave when darky started to poke dulset. When he saw that he immediently back out like he was dealing with a bomb instead of a pony

Midnight nodded as she sniffed the air and the meat caught her attention. "Oh thank the Stars! Food," she laughed as she saw Brave walk in then immediately back away.

"Hey Dulset, get your watery? plot up and open your eyes, food," Midnight said as she walked over and sat down waiting for Darky to finish.

as midnight did what the ruder equivalent of what darky had done brave readied his stun spell hoping it wouldn't hurt to use it and turned the dial back so not to hurt the Kelpie again

"I'm... Not really hungry right now." Dawn said, walking back out of the cave. He sighed and leaned up against the hard stone wall and stared off into the forest, seeming to be lost in his own thoughts. He coughed a few more times. I know they're saying we'll make it, but... what if we don't...?

(ok she's not doing anything threatening) he thought as he smelled the cooking meat and scrunched his nose

(ugh...that smells horrid)

Brave then noticed Dawn wondering away lost in thought

"hay wait up" he called to him, leaving the cave entrance to catch up to the stallion

"Thanks..." She's too tired and dry to be snarky at the moment, and practically inhales the contents of the bottle. I mean, she can breathe water, so she may very well be literally inhaling it. Either way, the point is it's all gone.
"Whew..." She gives the empty bottle back to Darky and heads out of the cave, her nose scrunching up when she smells the smoke from the cooking. "Eugh, what are you ponies doing...?"

Darky was surprised after seeing hiw she... inhaled the water. That was quite weird to be honest, but a nit awesome for sime reason.

He saw her as she walked out if the cave, walking also to continue the cooking. He then heard her question. "Cooking." Darky said to Dulset. "You don't like it?" He asked her.

'How cute.' Darky thought after hearing her yawn like that.

"Sometimes, but a cooked food is better than raw food." He explained to Dulset as he finished cooking.

Luna stood up and walked near Darky to help him give the food to everypony else.

"Midnight, you like raw meat or cooked meat?" He asked her to see if he cooked the meat he brought for her before they left.

Dawn glanced behind him when he noticed Brave had decided to accompany him. "What's up?" He asked. In the cave, he noticed that Dulset had finally woke up, and he blushed when he noticed how cute she looked when she yawned. Jeez... Every time I look at her I get flustered...

"eh, i dont want to deal with the kelpie right now but i didnt want to just wonder out here alone" brave began "and well i saw you walking out here away from the cave and i thought id tag along" he then turned around to see dulset yawn (she must have not got much sleep) he thought not noticing that the way she yawned was cute to any male that saw it

then turning back to Dawn "hay ya think my magic came back yet?" he asked wanting another opinion before he tried anything

"Raw will be fine, thank you," she bowed slightly as she watched everypony else leave.

"Right, keep your eyes open for Dulset, be careful, she's here for food and you never know what could happen," Midnight sat up as she then pulled out a map from her magic saddle bags. Opening it out with her hooves she pointed to where they were.

"The kelpie was right, we keep walking at a steady pace we'll be out before lunch and we'll make it to Canterlot about 2 hours after," Midnight explained this to Darky and Luna seeing them as the more...potent ponies. - well about Luna, the name said it all.

"You with me?" Midnight asked politely as her eyes studied the Frozen Hearth, she was worried they'd not make it in time.

The two alicorns nodded after midnight said that, still eating both. "Don't worry, we will get there in time." Darky said, trying to make Midnight feel better aboyt arriving in time.

His horn glowed and gave Misnight her raw meat before setting off the campfire. There was no need of it anymore afterall.

Archived