Searching For A Cure

Dawn saw the beautiful mare dodge Midnight's attack, and head straight for them. He gasped in surprise and struggled to get away, thinking for a moment how lucky he was to have the water breathing spell cast on him. Again, his thrashing proved useless, until Darky suddenly grabbed one of his hooves and began pulling him towards the surface. I hope we make it in time...

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(How are we gonna decide? I mean, Dulset's crazy fast in the water so it wouldn't be surprising if they didn't make it in time, but is there anything that needs to be decided by someone, or a die roll, or something?)

Dulset cut off the fleeing ponies near the shore, there was no way they could slip past her. However, she was now facing three ponies in front and another few in back. She felt vulnerable and somewhat threatened, but wouldn't pass up the chance for such a tasty meal. Midnight may have been able to resist her singing, but Dulset saw that both of these two seemed caught by it earlier. She once again opens her mouth and begins to sing, her lovely voice echoing and reverberating through the lake and heightening in intensity. To the ponies on the surface however, it sounds muffled and quiet.

Midnight felt the vibrations and then the small thud of water as some pony supposedly jumped in.

"Hey hey hey, no need to sing them to their deaths, we're looking for help and we need a cure, on the way they'll be many people for you to eat and we're heading to Canterlot to meet royalty, you could be given something at the end of this," she called out as she continued to sam upwards and coming about 4 metres away but level.

Dawn gasped as the mare caught up with them and once again began singing. He quickly moved to cover his ears, but was still captivated by the beautiful melody. He twisted and thrashed about in his attempt to block it out, but it was no use. Oh no... He thought, as he felt himself swimming back towards the Kelpie. "Wait!" He said, but found his voice muffled.

(Sorry for the late reply. I was on a library trip.)

Brave was an exalent swimmer but because of his recently relocated shoulder he was much slower than usual

(stupid rock) brave thought to him self

brave couldn't see well underwater but he could make out something thrashing around below him

(hopefully that's one of them)

((sorry for the misspelling im not the best at grammar and the auto correct is a pain in the plot sometimes))

The kelpie smirks and continues her melody as she swims to the two listening ponies, placing a hoof around their shoulders, carrying them back down. One pony behind and one ahead to worry about, but the one ahead seemed to be trying to negotiate...? She could listen, not like she doesn't understand pony language, but nothing she's saying sounds very interesting. Still the question of how to get rid of these interlopers though...

((im not sure its getting confusing to me too))

Brave was already getting exhausted from his three hooved swimming but he had to press on he had to stop this thing before on of them was taken to far below

(just a bit closer and i can cast the spell on them)

(Meh, I will continue)

Darky swam towards the mare, hypnotized by her. He wanted to break free, but he couldn't.

"Darky!" Luna yelled after seeing that. Without thinking, she made a water breathing spell to save him.

(Actually, I don't think so. They may be able to talk underwater, but I don't believe anyone can hear it, considering the water surrounding their ears. Unless there would be another spell that would allow them to, I don't think talking underwater is possible. Also, I thought Darky already had a waterbreathing spell..?)

Archived