Mortal Pony X (Mortal Kombat X Roleplay, open)

Here are the rules:

1. No god modding
  2. No too gory fatalities
  3. No too stupid fatalities
  4. No ignorant anything
  5. No one-line responses except for me

Let's get started. Cloud is practicing his fighting technique. Cloud is training really hard until a unsuspecting opponent walks up to him. "Who are you and did come to me to stop my training?"  

Low and rumbling Pyracnian Blitz reply came.

"No I have come to challenge you to a fight to the death"

He threw his head skywards and roared.

(Go to chronicles equestria and you'll find this character)

Cloud ducks and then rushes towards his opponent and activates his X-Ray attack. Cloud grabs his opponent and breaks his back over his knee then he power punches him in the face and then uppercuts him.

Blitz angered and in pain struggles to get up, but then manages to lunge at his opponent kicking him in the groin a couple of times then activates his X-Ray attack, lifts Cloud over his head and brings Cloud down on Blitz knee so hard his pelvis and lower spine breaks then throws him to the ground.

"Ugh"

Blitz spits some blood then grabs Cloud by the neck and begins flying at least 50 ft in the air then starts decending towards the ground at a really fast pace and at the last moment blows a jet of the hottest fire he has ever breathed into clouds face then as they hit the ground at the last moment Blitz twists Clouds wings until he hears a satisfying crack.

Blitz howled in pain as his wings broke then he became more than furious he had dragon rage, he knew he now needed to give it all he could now.

Throwing Cloud off his back to the wall was easy, then at mark 12 speed he slammed right into the Alicorn then blowing fire into his face Blitz then grabbed Cloud by the neck and began punching and punching and punching, holding the Alicorn to the ground one knee on his chest and holding his legs one hand around Clouds neck, after about ten punches, he decided to set the Alicorns wings ablaze, then at high speed roll away before the Alicorn could touch him.

Blitz is still very angry for his almost imminent death so Blitz was now prepared to show little or no mercy, Blitz adapts the fighting position and readies his wings.

Cloud moves in close to his opponent and starts an all out attack, he then stops. "FINISH HIM!!!!!!!" Cloud cracks his knuckles and his neck, he then takes out a grenade and pulls the pin with his teeth and puts the grenade in Blitz's mouth then he walks away then pulls out his custom made Desert Eagle and shoots the grenade, blowing Blitz's head off and his brain goes everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived