Battlefield: Equestria (Private, PrinceoftheNight)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I had tagged you in the title, so I figured you would notice it. Also, what type of guns does Battlefield have?) Cloud continues to improve. Cloud doesn't notice him, he is too busy doing his combat training.

(battlefield is more realistic, so they have official military weapons. http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/undefined/weapons-m67grenade )

Night used an M4A4 as well as some grenades as he trained in assault tactics with other ponies.

Cloud then pulls a grenade laugher and starts shooting at the targets, then he switches to a sniper rifle and starts to detonate the grenades that were shot at the targets and they blow up. "I think I'm getting the hang of this type of weaponry." Cloud says as he continues to shoot.

"Alright squad, we're going to need to split up in three different teams. Night is with me in Team Alpha, Private Monster, you will be in Team Bravo and last but not least, Private Blitz, you will ne in Team Charlie. What we're dealing with is a Cartel Gang, called The Black Scorpions. Now is everypony ready?" Cloud asks. The teams answer with a HOOAH. "Let's head out." Cloud says as he leads Team Alpha out into the battlefield.

Archived