Battlefield: Equestria (Private, PrinceoftheNight)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cloud breaches the door and slowly enters the base. The fire is everywhere. "Danged Black Scorpions! They attacked our base while we were attacking them. Night, report to the others that the Black Scorpions started this fire. I'll stay here and try to save what hasn't burned to the ground. Yet." Cloud says as he waits for Night to leave.

Cloud starts to look around to see if there is anything that isn't on fire. He finds very little. He tries his best to save it. He succeeds and starts to leave when a gas barrel catches fire and blows up, injuring Cloud. Cloud struggles to stand up with the items. He limps out of the base with the non-burned items still intact. "I fear that was only the beginning with The Black Scorpions.' Cloud says as he limps over to the rest of his squad.

"I was able to save some of our weapons and ammo, but not a lot." Cloud says as he drops the weapons he was carrying, including his grenade launcher.  "I'm keeping this .44 Magnum." Cloud says as he puts the pistol into its holster.

Archived