Techno Tealeaf

Hopefully I've fixed it, sorry about that I'm still tired from my new job.

Name: Techno Tealeaf

Species: Unicorn

Pelt Color: Blueish white

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Purple with lime green stripes, usually worn in a messy ponytail

Eye Color: bright orange (she also wears black, square rimmed glasses.)

Cutie Mark: A stylized tea leaf

Physique: A little pudgy for a Unicorn

Residence: Techno lives in the loft above her shop, which can be found in a small, worn down building on the edge of the shopping district in Ponyville.

Occupation: Techno has her own tea shop/dance club, she's scrimped and saved every bit she's earned since she was a foal to buy the little shop and convert the cellar into a dance floor.

Motivation: Techno lives for her special drinks. She finally got her cutie mark as a filly when she hosted a small party for her friends and served them a special tea she made herself. She loves to make special drinks and make other ponies happy because of her tasty and sometimes magical drinks.

Likes: Making specialty drinks, dancing, music, spicy foods, sweets, sleeping

Dislikes: Hard work, Pickles, rudeness, bad weather

Character Summary: Techno is a lazy Unicorn that loves to have a good time and brew special teas and sodas. She loves to dance and listen to music with her friends. While she is lazy she can be a hard worker if needed and tries her best to keep everyone happy. She hates conflict and will do her best to make everyone happy, sometimes at the expense of her own happiness. When not working she can usually be found curled up with a good book with some music and a drink.

A picture of her can be found here:

<!-- m -->http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... aleaf2.png<!-- m -->