A crossing of two worlds (private, ParrySlice13)

Cloud is walking around Ponyville when suddenly a portal opens up and out of curiosity, Cloud enters the portal and is sent through time and space. After a while, Cloud is dropped out the sky into a world like no other. "Where am I? How did I get here? What's going on?" Cloud asks himself as he rubs his head. "I hope I'm still a pony. Let's see." Cloud says as he then levitates a trash can. "Alright, I'm still a pony." Cloud says as he gets up and starts walking around this strange place.

Bread Slice was just minding his own business walking down the street enjoying the day, for today bread was taking a break from his part time job at the bakery.

What Bread didn't know was today something strange would happen.

Everything was all sunshine and rainbows it was all normal except he noticed an object in the distance falling from the sky then land with a crash up ahead a few blocks.

He thought 'hmm...I should go see what that was'

And he ran up the street.

As Bread Slice approached the area he saw something so strange he had to double take at least several times.

It was a flying Pony, stuff of legends.

Bread sputtered.

"Holy Breaded fish sticks".

Then he took a deep breath and approached the flying pony and he said in a startled tone.

"Hey their little... Whatever you are are you lost?"

Bread extended his hand to the winged Pony.

Noticing the horn Bread takes a deep breath and says

"Well I am a human,"

And Bread paused thinking of the most polite way of saying.

"And you are a talking magical Pony with wings and a horn that's not normal here!"

Bread Slice chuckles, then he stands up and points to himself.

"I am Bread Slice and you are?"

"Well first off this is a world where us humans live and this is the second most odd thing I have ever seen in my life ever since,"

Bread remembered those weird girls who sprouted wings and tails.

"Never mind what I just said Cloud just remember that nothing is ever as it seems here"

Bread now was comprehending the situation that this was a problem that had to be fixed, Bread Slice grumbled.

"Ugh so anyways how did you get here?"

"Hmmm...we seem to be in a tight squeeze here"

Bread looked to the sky and saw no portal, Bread Slice sighed then said.

"Alright you know what I say you and I should investigate and find a way to get you back from wherever you came from"

He stood up from his crouching position and extended his hand as if he was starting a pact.

Bread almost lost his lunch and his whole appetite but he held on like there was no tomorrow.

"Woo hoo!"

Bread Slice cried as the wind rushed through his Chocolate Brown hair, it felt so exciting.

Archived