A Fearful Sun (Interest Check/OOC)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Understood, I'm waiting for Avery before I post, considering that's the posting order.

It's a loose order. So as long as everyone has had a chance to post it's fine. Basically we all post once, then once everyone is done we start a new round. Obviously it is prudent to wait for people at times, since actions are dependent on each other. Since nobody is dependent on each other yet except me and Avery I expect it will be fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Just going to have to apologize for the slow pace. Avery isn't really able to post due to a computer fault. 

Hopefully it will be fixed soon, but for now we may be stuck.

Hey all, I may not have posted in here much, but Zealot is correct. My computer is busted. I won't be able to get it fixed for another week or so. I've been trying to post with my phone, but it keeps losing my post when I try to do something around the house. I'll try to get to one today, but it be a long while before that happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure thing, no worries. Thanks for telling us.

We're just waiting on Seth at the moment I think anyway.

Still, have fun.

Hey there Logeykid04.

Hmm, well, we feel that you may not be able to keep up with the demands of the roleplay writing on a tablet. After all, we refer to the RP requirements I posted, we're looking for at least two good paragraphs and that's hard to do on a tablet, they're hardly ideal for forum roleplay. We don't know how much RP you've done before but you seem quite new. We don't want to just flat out say no, but I need some sort of guarantee. Not to be harsh or anything, we're just trying to make sure everyone has a good time.

-Zealot

Maybe you could give me a topic of some sorts, and I see if I can reply with two paragraphs?

Also, I have done a bit of MLP roleplay in the past, but that was only one paragraph minimum, even though I kept up with that one fine on my tablet.

So, my guarantee is that I should be able to manage two paragraphs on a tablet, but due to a small, digital keyboard, replies may be slightly slower than others.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It's fine, you can take all day with a response if you like. We're quite slow anyway.

So yeah, sure. I'll PM you a prompt to write to.

Thanks.

Mostly, the reason I'm slow is even though I turned all notifications on for the app I'm using to reply, it still won't notify me, so I'm constantly having to go through menus.

Anyways, I got to go. Will be back at 3pm UTC.

Sent from a slow Android thingy on a quick app.

Gosh, someone actually uses UTC for what it's for.

Either way, response was acceptable. Go ahead and post an entrance when you can.

Strange about that notification thing, must just be the device you're using.

• 2 weeks later...

Right. This has been stalled long enough so we're pressing on and skipping insanitycat this turn. That leaves Sethore to continue it back around. 

Okay, just to keep everyone updated Seth has decided to leave the roleplay which makes it my post.

Are people still wanting to do this? I know we've stalled but this was getting quite good.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived