M6 RP looking for two more (CLOSED/FULL)

First off, simple idea here - A Main-6 RP where each player takes two of the M6. (As the DM I will control all other Ponies as NPCs. I will also control Spike since he acts as Exposition Fairy more often than not) 

Dash is 100% off the list (you'll see why below) while I chose my #2 as rarity I am willing to let somone else play her if they insist (Though I will NOT use Twilight since she's the unofficial 'group leader' and my using her would essentially just be me leading the players through the plot)

Current Lineup:

Rainbow Dash - Ashton

Spike - Ashton

CMC (used once as a gag) - Ashton

Rarity - InSaNiTyCaT

Twilight Sparkle - DulsetTarn

Applejack - InSaNiTyCaT

Fluttershy - RainbowDaringDash

Pinkie Pie - DulsetTarn

The Plot:

The days lately have been oddly quiet without any random rainbows (or rainbooms), one morning Twilight recieves a letter from Dash, saying she's enjoying the weatherpony convention in Las Pegasus (NOTE: in this canon it is a Las Vegas expy) and will be back in a couple days --- but the letter was postmarked nearly two weeks ago! So the M6 organize and head out to LP to search for Dash. When they get there, they find things are... complicated... and the "adventure" begins!

Somewhere between Adventure and Slice Of Life

So, Who's interested? :D

Thread is here:

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20736-not-quite-a-full-house-lpclosedfull/

Totally forgot Applejack on the OP list ;P

I suppose I could take Twilight and Pinkie?

Question, is this Princess Twilight or original flavor? I might be a bit more comfortable with original.

D'oh! And Pinkie was on there twice >.< (of course if there was a pony listed twice it woudl HAVE to be our favorite reality warper :D :D :D)

It can be either, in fact this was written for pre-princess-twilight (and it kinda works better for the plot)

Well. I wasn't expecting it so fast, but since everyone's taken I'll get the first post up ASAP! ^_______^

Archived