It sure moves a lot around here! (Free to join)

Just another day in the peaceful town and yet something is already happening! Shouts could be heard through the streets of Ponyville calling for someone to stop. ''Halt!'' ''Stop where you are, thief!'' said the voices of males in the pursuit of someone. The scene happened not so far from the Town Square. There, a pony was obviously running away from two guards. Identifying the criminal was hard since he was hiding himself with a great cape and a cap covering most of his head.... and he was fast. Very fast, even. Outrunning the guards was of no difficulty for that individual.

Eventually the scene would show up in front of Violet's house. As the young unicorn heard the voices outside, she ran by the nearest window that would let her peek on the outside. There she saw the two guards stop and rest... it was already too late, anyway. The thief had gone away. This whole incident sure got Violet curious. So what did she do? She decided to go outside and then walk to the guards.

Violet: Excuse me sirs? Can I ask what happened?

She'd ask politely. One of the two exhausted guards looked down at her, obviously tired.

Guard #1: We... tried to... stop a thief, but... he's... fast!

Guard #2: Y-yes... Impossible... to catch up... with.

They'd both say breathing between words. While they were both catching up their breath, Violet took the time to look at the direction the thief went off to, so she'd at least get an idea of where he went. Fortunately for the guards it didn't take them too long to rest up and catch up some energy back.

Guard #2: We're gonna have to ambush him if we ever want to catch him... He's too fast for us.

Guard #1: Indeed... We are not giving up on this one.

Meanwhile Violet blinked a few times as she felt a bit ignored by them... what could that thief have stolen anyway? To outrun guards like this, he had to be pretty good, but did he steal anything very valuable?

Violet: Um... Can I also ask what it is that the thief stole?

Again the first guard looked at her and with a pretty serious look too.

Guard #1: Try not to get yourself involved in this, kid. It's no game and could be pretty dangerous too. Whatever it is that he stole, we will retrieve it. Now be nice and go back to what you were doing, okay?

The guard ended this all with a smile at least and quickly ruffled her mane. The first guard looked up his companion before giving the order to go back, which they would both do. The young white unicorn watched them walk away and waited a little before she would start trotting happily, having an idea in mind. And this idea involved her going into a certain forest... not the Everfree Forest, no, but a more peaceful one where she knew of someone that could help her. Yes, help her. She knew that this person would be able to help solve all of this thief mystery.

• 1 month later...

BraveShield sat at his fathers house in the woods wondering what to do...he had just left the guard and had been given the house as a gift from his parents but he didn't know what to do re enlist.....no that would be stupid he wanted to go have a bit more of a life before that.

Violet walked her way up to the forest and entered it as she arrived, not stopping herself. She knew what she was doing. The trees around allowed the light of the sun to go through them and the leaves, leaving sunlit marks on the ground. Birds chirped about like they always would and it was all just very peaceful in there. It was in this forest that her friend lived and that's where she would meet her to ask for her help. 

There were other ponies who would walk through this forest just to take a small and relaxing trip, but so far none were there. Not that Violet was looking forward to meet with anyone else, anyway. As she'd be walking, eventually she would hear rustlings in the trees. It would catch her attention and she would look towards the sound made, but she couldn't see anything in the branches. The sound made was rather loud too, which felt suspicious and indicated that it was not a squirrel that would do this... but since she saw nothing, she decided to shrug it off and kept on walking instead.

Brave walked outside and sat on her porch watching the breeze make the trees sway back and forth

(Wonder what violet is doing) she thought remembering a friend she meet during her tour with the guard

As she kept on walking, the rustling in the trees made itself be heard again. Violet stopped where she was to try and see what it was, the sound still leading her to think that it was not a squirrel or a bird doing this. It was something else for certain. As it stopped, she kept going... but remained alert for anything around. Slowly taking a few steps forward, she'd continue her walk through the gentle forest until, surprise! Out of nowhere, someone bounced off of a tree branch and clearly meant to jump on her. Having no real time to react to this sudden event, Violet let out a scream loud enough to be heard throughout the forest and then was rapidly dragged down to the ground. As she blinked her eyes opened after the impact, she noticed a veeery familiar figure there. 

Violet: Geez, Lucky...

She'd say, pushing the cat-pony away from her.

Violet: You didn't have to scare me like that.

Lucky: Aww, come on!

Lucky Bell quickly approached the young unicorn to enroll her arm around her.

Lucky: It's all in good fun, nya~?

And as always, the cheerful personality of the cat-pony creature was always enough to make Violet smile and forgive her.

Violet: I guess so, yeah. Anyway, I'm going to meet with Seria. You wanna follow?

Lucky: Sure! Can never get enough of that little smarty fairy, can'tcha?

Violet: Hehe, I actually need her help with something that just happened in town. 

Lucky: No matter what it is, anywhere you go, I follow!

Violet giggled and got herself going again, this time accompanied by her fellow friend Lucky Bell, a cat-pony who she met some time ago. A friend she was glad to have. 

((These are Violet and Lucky, btw http://img04.deviantart.net/4e5f/i/2014/300/4/a/violet_charm_by_jollythinker-d84dp2t.png and http://img05.deviantart.net/2b91/i/2015/082/b/b/lucky_bell_by_jollythinker-d8mw7oe.png  .  ))

Brave was sitting on her porch when she heard a scream

Having just been in the guard her instinks took over and she ran in the direction she thought it came from

When she got to its origin nopony was in danger, exept maybe some ear drums from the screaming

"Is every pony all right?" Brave asked walking through the brush

The cat-pony and the unicorn had walked a bit further forward and talked together, mostly Lucky just telling things for no reason to which Violet would nod or laugh at. It would be like that until Lucky would turn herself around, stopping herself in her track. Violet followed shortly after noticing that her friend was not by her side. And as she spun around to look, she saw Lucky already waving at a pony who was far behind them.

Lucky: Yoohoooo~!

She'd do calling out for the pony in question. Lucky's ears had caught the words this pony said, so that's why she turned around.

Lucky: Of course we're all right! Why wouldn't we be?

Violet tilted her head slightly as Brave asked if she knew her. She thought this pony was familiar, but couldn't really tell for now... As for Lucky, she still pondered on what screaming she meant.

Lucky: Screaming? What screaming?

Violet: Lucky... I screamed because you pounced on me out of nowhere.

Lucky: Oh? Ooooh, right, I did that~

Violet quickly shrugged it off with a giggle before going to the pony in front of them. 

Violet: Anyway, are we supposed to know each other?

Brave looked at he questionaly. Of corse they new each other brave had saved her life a couple of months ago.

Then brave remembered something important

"Oh right" she said as her horn glowed and she transformed in a bright flash turning into her bat pony form she used when they met

"Recognize me now" she said her silver hair hanging in her face

And yet, all the unicorn did was to blink twice, wondering if this pony was just confusing her with somepony else. She'd smile awkwardly at her, not really sure of her to react.

Violet: Eh heh... Umm, are... are you sure you're not confusing me with somepony else? The only bat pony friend I have is actually called Dahlia and I would recognise her right away, but... I don't really have any memories from you, frankly. I'm sorry...

Meanwhile Lucky tried to think of something fast to make the situation less awkward... and she had an idea.

Lucky: I know! Just tell us how you met her! That should help her remember~

But Violet was certain they had never met before. Besides, Violet didn't think that this suggestion was being of any help with the current situation, leading her to bring her hoof to her face and sigh. The young unicorn didn't feel all too much at ease at the moment... and didn't really want to get even more uncomfortable.

"Your names violet right...I saved you from a building fire a few months ago" brave was starting to feel embarised at the possibility of this not being her

Violet looked up back at Brave as she said her actual name, but...

Violet: I... don't recall ever being trapped in a building on fire, before.

Lucky: You don't?

Lucky seemed surprised, but...

Lucky: Waaaait a minute... if that ever happened, you would have told me, right? I mean... you would have told all of your friends, riiight?

Violet: Of course I would, Lucky. 

And Violet would get back to Brave once more.

Violet: It must have been a different Violet.

Braves face went red

"I...i...I'm...I'm so sorry you looked just like her and you have the same name" she stammered not knowing what to do

(I feel so bad right now) she thought looking at the pony

That was something that could happen. Violet decided to take it lightly by giggling at the whole awkwardness of the situation, now that it was clear.

Violet: Don't worry about it, it's okay. Well, in any case, here I think we'll be going.

Lucky: Yup! En route to meet our fairy friend, this time! 

They were about to leave, quickly waving before turning their back so they could continue their walk through the forest, but then an idea popped in the mind of the cat-pony. Her ears went right up as the idea strike her and she decided to happily trot back to the now bat-pony.

Lucky: Why don't you come with us? I betcha've never seen a fairy before, am I right?

"Ok."Brave said with a big smile on her face reviling her fangs "I've never seen one before" she said walking to the ponies so they could continue on there trek

Lucky rejoiced at the answer and went back to Violet who was already on her way. Later on, the group would make it to a large tree that seemed to be placed more in the middle of the way than it should. Violet and Lucky stopped in front of it and looked up. It was very large and somewhat structured too, as if to make it a house. Well, it was a house. A tree-house in which someone lived. 

Violet: Seria!

The young unicorn called out loud enough for the person inside to hear. Yet there was no answer from it. 

Violet: Seria?

She tried again once more, but still no answer from anyone up there. She looked back at Lucky who could only shrug to her. Violet looked back up and waited a moment before trying it one more time.

Violet: Seria, are you there?

She called out loudly. Yet there was no answer. The young unicorn turned herself around and sighed, giving up.

Violet: She must be away...

???: Stop being so louuuud.... I'm sleepiiing...

A voice made itself be heard from the tree, but it was not the voice Violet expected to hear. Instead it sounded pretty young. The two ponies on the ground would look up at the tree and they'd see a head coming out of one of the naturally made windows. 

Violet: Freesia! 

Lucky: Good morning~

Violet: Do you know where Seria is?

The young ice fairy in the tree half-listened to what she was asked due to her just waking up. It took her some time before she actually understood what she was asked.

Freesia: Huh?... Seria is here... behind me...

But as she'd look behind to confirm, she would see with her tired eyes that the fairy was indeed, not there. She'd get back to the others.

Freesia: Nevermind... she isn't... hey, is it really morning?

Violet: W-Well, no it's not... we're in the afternoon. How come you were still asleep?

The ice fairy just looked over to them, not really listening anymore. Her eyes were closing by themselves as she was over the window and she was slowly bending forward as well.

Violet: Freesia?... Freesia, wake up!

It was too late, though, right now Freesia had gone too far forward while falling asleep, and her body simply slipped over the window and she began to fall! Violet entered a state of panick as she witnessed this!

Violet: Freesia!!

"Wow" brave said seeing the pretty little thing in the tree listening to the conversation before the fairy feel from the tree

Brave jumped under where the fairy was going to land to catch her

Lucky Bell reacted too late. She was about to go jump and catch her in mid-air, but it seemed that Brave was faster. The fairy kept falling without waking up and safely landed on Brave to be caught. Violet sighed in relief at the sight she had. It didn't end badly... Freesia could have ended up badly injured, there, but thankfully she was now safe. Violet and Lucky both joined with Brave.

Violet: Thank you for saving her... I panicked, there.

Shortly after, Freesia would open her eyes again and looked around.

Freesia: ... I'm not home?...

And with a quick look around her, she'd realise that she was being held by somepony she didn't know. She'd let out a scream!

Freesia: I'm being kidnapped!! Help!!

This would only make Violet and Lucky laugh. The poor ice fairy noticed them doing so. Instantly she'd put on the angry eyes, and she also seemed fully awaken now.

Lucky: Silly, you're not being kidnapped! You've been saved! You fell off the tree because you fell asleep out of nowhere.

At this Freesia would show some understanding. Her angry look would dissipate.

Violet: But how come you were still asleep? Did you study late with Seria?

Freesia: No. But Seria said she was going somewhere today. That's why she isn't here.

(Oh sweet Celestia they're even cuter up close) brave thought looking at the fairy she had caught with her wings

As the three of them talked brave stood there examining the small creature

((BTW Freesia is the one in my profile pic XD))

Freesia would climb down from the wings of Brave and go on the ground. Turning around she'd give her a quick look, having never seen her before.

Freesia: Who is this?

Which reminded Violet of something... they never told each other's name. Well... Brave already knew of Violet's name.

Violet: That's right... What's your name? I never got yours. 

Lucky: Oh and me it's Lucky Bell!

Violet: And as you can tell, this little one's name is Freesia.

But still, Freesia was not trusting strangers so easily. She'd remain mostly by Violet and Lucky's side for the moment... still, the question remained for Violet.

Violet: Say, how come you were still asleep?

Freesia looked up at Violet almost with guilt as she was asked this question, as if oversleeping was bad, yet Freesia herself wasn't so sure about that.

Freesia: I don't know... all I know is that Seria was going somewhere. And I got asleep when she left.

Violet: Is that so... That's odd. You don't know where she has gone to?

And Freesia would shake her head no, having no idea.

Lucky: In that case, let's look for her! 

Well she was right... they didn't know where to find her. Yet it didn't seem like Lucky really got that detail or... simply didn't pay attention to it.

Lucky: She's somewhere! So we'll just look somewhere. C'mon, I know we'll find her with luck on our side~

And without even waiting she ran off in a direction... 

Violet: Lucky, wait--

But it was too late. Freesia looked at Violet and shrugged in lack of response to give. To this, Violet sighed and looked at the two others.

Violet: I guess we'll have to follow her. Perhaps that luck WILL really help us.

She'd say before following the path that the cat-pony took, and soon she would be followed by Freesia too.

Archived