INTO THE LANDS OF FIRE AND ICE (M6)(closed)

Ashton

Rainbow groaned, getting off her bed and going towards her door. On the way, she used her hoof to fix her mane, which was pretty... messy from her sleep. Once at the door, she opened it, walking to the edges of the clouds. She looked down, stairing at Pinkie.

"Pinkie..." Dash calls out, sighing after. She knew that if she didn't respond to pinkie, she would NEVER have the chance to get back to sleep, if that was even going to be possible now.

Spike smiled, glad to have been useful to twilight  (even if he suspected she already knew all this and was simply patronizing him...)

Our group has arrive at Fluttershy cottage, and they ((not controling you but you say you guys are following Twilight so i am using pural words)) go up to Fluttershy's door and Twilight knocks on it "Fluttershy are you home?" said Twilight while knocking

— Pinkie Looked up at Dash "Yes Dashie" said Pinkie

Rarity followed Twilight as they arrive at Fluttershy's cottage. Twilight attempts to call out for her, and Rarity assists.

"Fluttershy, darling? Are you in there?" she said. "Please open up- It's us, Rarity, Twilight and Spike?"

"Why.... did you wake me up...." Dash asks Pinkie, her expression showing that she just wanted to go back to sleep. She landed on the ground, yawning before looking at Pinkie, wanting to know what she wanted.

---------

Fluttershy was not home at this point in time, but, she was in sight behind the house, having a picnic with some of her critter friends. She was just putting picking up the basket, smiling the best she could with it in her muzzle, as she waved goodbye to most of her friends, the only ones really staying to help her being Angel and the bear.

Spike just sits there, holding onto twilight, a little bored by now... (sorry nothing to really do with either spike or DMing, so...))

After waiting for a bit "i don't think she is in" said Twilight backing up from the door " maybe behind" said Twilight as she move to get a better look and sure enough there, was Fluttershy having a picnic and from the looks of it she was just finishing up "there she is" said Twilight as she pointed after she finish she started walking over to Fluttershy

————

"well the reason i woke you up is because i made a new cake i wanted you to try" said Pinkie Smiling not concern about her friend tiredness

"Pinkie....You do know that you could have gone to Fluttershy, or Applejack right?" Dash says to her, then looks at Pinkie, starting to wake up.

"Buut, Since you want ME to try it, im not arguin" 

------------

Fluttershy turned around, having finished saying good bye to her friends only to see her pony friends walking up towards her, causing a slight shock. 

"H..ey.... Yeah, me and little angel bunny were helping some little critters feel welcome"

Twilight Turned her attention to Fluttershy shaking her head at what spike said "Fluttershy, Celestia wants us to go to some foreign land" said Twilight as she got the letter out with her magic so Fluttershy could read it "here look" Twilight added

"they are properly busy with something" said Pinkie then she made her mane bounce which made the cake bounce out of it and landed on the ground then Pinkie produce a knife and a plate and got Rainbow a slice and put it on the plate and holded it out for her "here you go" said Pinkie with a smile

((tell me if those colors are hard to see and read from my side they aren't))

Archived