Deadline (Closed and under way)

Alright. I've never GM'd an RP before. Or conducted one. Or run one. Whatever you'd call it. Either way, I hope this goes well! xD

Characters:

Magma Thread http://silvy-draws.deviantart.com/art/Magma-thread-reference-532488517 (Played by Bluelight)

Soigné Style, Farthing, other characters (Played by Toothpaste) (Character profiles currently unavailable)

Quirky http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20457-quirky-ready/ (Played by Quirky)

Background:

Who: Soigné Styles is a big-time buisness owner in Manehattan. Owner of a successful clothing store in downtown Manehattan and the city hospital.

What: Magma Thread receives an invitation to work for Soigné Style

When: Somewhere during MLP's fourth season. We don't need talk of Tirek and alicorn magic going around.

Where: Manehattan

Why: Do you really think I'll say that here? xP

Description:

Magma Thread receives an invitation to work for Soigné Style, a big-time buisness owner in Manehattan. Owner of a successful clothing store in downtown Manehattan, and the city hospital.

Magma is brought into a meeting room with Style after taking the job offer. She is informed about the large amount of pay she will be receiving, then is shown the suite she will stay in at Soigné Suites (a very humble name choice) by Farthing, a pegasus who was to assist Magma in her work.

The first day on the job however, doesn't turn out as expected...

----

It was a bright day all around Equestria. It seemed that there was no territory unkissed by Celestia's warmth-- not even the Everfree's uncontrollable sky held a wisp of cloud. Ponies all over the nation trotted about their business like solar powered ants, though taking rest breaks at shops and ice cream parlors.

A slight breeze accompanied the sun and rustled its way through trees and bushes, which also gave rise to birds chirping relentlessly back and forth. All the winged species that weren't in the bushes seemed to all be swarming the sky; taking delight in the perfect weather for casually drifting about, or racing loops and pulling off stunts with style.

The mailmare herself gracefully fluttered her wings and glided with elegance toward Magma Thread's mailbox. Or at least that's what the light grey pony thought she would do. In reality she was zipping at mach speeds from being behind schedule, and flailed violently about in the air in an attempt to cease her mad velocity. The result left her lying on her back with spinning eyes and a bump on her head.

Getting back up onto her hooves and rubbing her noggin, she stumbled around to gather up the scattered letters; finding it difficult with her ditzy eyes under the influence of a headache. Once all that was lost had been acquired, she trotted over to Magma's door, rung the bell, and stood there in wait attempting to realign her wonky gaze.

• 1 month later...

Magma, who had been working on a new line of clothing, blinked, looking at the door. She trotted over, and opened it with her magic, a smile on her face,"May I help you?"

(Quirky hasnt been on since the 11th.... >.> <.<)

Quirky went along with the river of ponies on the crowded Manehatten streets. She let out a small sigh, she was just trying to get to her apartment. Crowds were never her thing, really. She mumbled to herself and just tried to stay out of everyone's way. 

• 5 weeks later...

The grey mare smiled widely "Mail delivery, ma'am! It's from somepony named So-wig-neigh Styles?" she sounded out the name to herself unsurely as she held out the letter to Magma.

The letter itself had a stamp personalized as Soigné's own, and when opened it read:

Dear Magma Thread,

I've heard many positive reviews on your clothing from trusted friends and sources. This inspired me to take a look at your latest line, and I must say that I have never owned anything so comfortable or pretty in my life.

Being the owner of Manehattan's greatest clothing departments (Royalty Lines Emporium), I decided that it would be cruel of me not to have your creations sold to a much wider crowd. All that I ask is that you meet me at the Emporium itself whenever you see fit so we can talk details.

I look forward to your response!

Soigné Styles

----

A dark blue pegasus stallion with a spiky black and white mane desperately pushed against the flow of ponies. All the while during his struggle he sputtered to himself about being late, he did at least until he smacked face-first into Quirky; sending both of them into a tumble onto the sidewalk.

Archived