Gun Gale Online (Private)

Killjoy

Welcome to Gun Gale Online, the most skill based VR game on the market. Hop into the fight and blast the competition away. Play with other players or go toe to toe in this virtual battlefield. In GGO, there a large selection of weapons to choose from, from heavy weapons down to old school with photon swords, but don't forget about armor, in GGO, you can go heavy and be a walking tank and take all the punches and shrug them off, or you can with the lightest and move like a feather in the wind and let no one touch you. GGO is a skilled based game, so you have options on going with the strong meaty type, or the fast and agile type, or you could mix the two. The options are endless! Show off your skill in the annual tournament of bullet of bullets, the best gamers around the world join up and fight to claim rewards and bragging rights.So get a copy today and hop into the fun in Gun Gale Online, remember, anything is possible!

A girl with red hair and black highlights wearing a red hoodie with the hood over her head stood watching the TV from one of the windows of a market. She put her hands in her pockets and pulled a copy of GGO. It was a long way from what she was used to playing and wasn't anything like the last thing she played. A dog tag dropped out of her hoodie and dangled from the girl's neck and in the reflection of the glass, the name "Killjoy" was etched into it. She looked at the tag and grabbed it, the name was her story, a story she never wants to tell. The girl's name is Red Veil. She was always big into playing games online until a certain game turned her entire world upside down. GGO was her escape, she's been playing for quite some time now and has become well known throughout the GGO community as a solo player that hardly talks to anyone unless it's worth her time. The name she goes by in GGO is the same on her tag, to her and everyone else, it seemed fitting. Later that day, Red laid down on her bed with her VR equipment hooked up. "Link Start." She said before jumping out of her body and into the realm of GGO. With a little help from some modders, Killjoy was able to make her Avatar look exactly like her, it was a decision she had made, if she was to defeat someone, they deserve to see her actual face instead of someone else. Killjoy looked down and looked over her light armor, it looked like regular black tactical gear. Her two Beretta M9s were both holstered on her hips. Her fighting style was original, hardly anyone could use dual weapons due to it's decreased accuracy and not able to keep your heart beat down while moving so quickly. Killjoy however made it work, if the rumors are correct, she is the only successful dual wielder in GGO. She was more on the level headed side so in a fight, her heart beat was always regular giving Killjoy the accuracy she needs to pull off her shots while dual wielding, plus with only light tactical gear, her movement speed is unrivaled, but with low stat requirement gear, she didn't have to worry about strength, it gave Killjoy room to give her some health, so she could take a few hits, that is, if anyone could even hit her. Killjoy looked around the city, it was a neutral zone for all players. She looked to the massive tower at the back of the city and started heading that way.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One click, two clicks, ....... Click, click, ..... Click. The rustle of sheets and the sound of springs compressing as a young boy laid down on his bed, more rustling as the young boy reached and grabbed a gaming headset for virtural gameplay. He put it on, his intense blue eyes darted around as he looked at each of the blips appearing on the headsets visor. A name appeared in the top right corner, Oakly. This was Oak Heart, 17, brown hair with black highlights, highschool and college graduate at the age of sixteen. His parents were employees of a private organization that specializes in recovery, the most dangerous kind of recovery. When he was five they went MIA, the company set the boy up for life with money and housing, he was trained and taught by their parents friends. Who also worked for the same company, they taught him everything he needed to accel, and threw in many extras. He grew up pretty solitary with his own house and got into Virtual Gaming after first hearing about GGO, he bought all the gear he needed and modded it himself to his accommodations. This was only his second time getting on,.... "Link Start." Suddenly he was looking up at a dawn sky, he stood up and glanced around. His character was an exact replica of himself, his armor was light tactical for increased speed and agility, also equiped with a pullover cloak hood and a black cat mask covering his face. He held his left arm up and his tactical GPS lit up a 3D image of his surrounding area, no movement or heat sigs, all clear. He then reached on his back and pulled out a black tactical compound bow, immediately a hard case quiver of arrows appeared on his back. He flipped his hood up over his head and stepped onto the ledge of the tower. In a flash he drew an arrow and knocked it, pulling back, aimed then fired hitting a building from 300 yards away with a cable line attached to it, he then planted his end down. Then Oakly hangglided down using his bow, "Time to go hunting."

A boy opened the door to the room containing his headset. He had long black hair which he wore a black beanie over. He wore camouflage shorts and a metal band t-shirt. He lay on the bed and put his headset on. "Link Start" he said, and before he knew it, he was in the world. Moonshield took a look around as he stretched to get used to the feeling. He wore black armor that was made of steel, but not to bulky or heavy. His helmet had a skull face painted on. He pulled out an energy sword and gave t a few swings before resheathing it. He loaded a clip into his assault rifle and cocked it. "Well, better see what I can find." He said as he walked around the neutral zone.

Killjoy entered finally reached the tower and took the elevator up to the very top. As the elevator doors opened, they revealed and giant round room that was a bar, the bar was filled with many players that stepped aside as Killjoy walked through the crowd. Whispers were heard here and there. Killjoy went up to a monitor and pressed a few things before teleporting away and appearing in what looked like a desolate wasteland of run down buildings and roads. Killjoy looked around and examined her surrounding before taking a deep breathe. She took out her scanner and found one blip on the Radar. She was never one to look for a fight in GGO, but a lot of players thought differently so she knew she's see some action sooner or later, by this random blip or another. Killjoy walked through the streets looking for parts to scavenge, she planned to sell whatever she found to upgrade her two pistols, they were new and not yet fully ready for Player Vs. Player combat, her old weapons were Desert Eagles but proved a little too heavy for her taste, her M9s were a lot lighter but didn't pack as much punch so she would have to compensate the lower damage output with bullet count and rate of fire. Though she wasn't worried, she was confident in her abilities to learn fast.

((That blip is Oakly by the way, they are in the same area, it's up to you if you wish to check it out.))

Oakly slid to a stop on a building top and peered over seeing a fellow player, player ID registered as Killjoy, must be her. He pulled put his bow and drew an arrow, as he went to pull and aim his keen sight picked up the aim sig of another player, he looked up and saw the glare of a snipers scope. No way was he letting someone else take his bounty, Oakly drew another arrow and fired. The arrow slammed into the ground just to the right of Killjoy, it beeped once before exploding, but the aim was dead on and the harmless shockwave blew Killjoy away into a nearby window just as the snipers shot took a couple strands from Killjoys hair. "What the hełł!" A man yelled out as he stepped out from debris, suddenly an arrow slammed into his chest and electrocuted him till his body dispersed into pixels. Several other players then stepped out and opened fired on Killjoys postition beleiving she killed their leader. Oakly stepped behind a column as the sniper shot at him, "Kill one of the best players they said, it'll be easy they said..... ITS easier when you dont have to compete with Mercenaries!" He growled angrily diving to the right and firing one shot. The sniper followed Oakly through his scope but missed his shot, then he noticed something odd as a split second glare appreared mid air, suddenly an arrow pierced through his scope and into his eye. The sniper reared back in surprise trying to remove the arrow, then the room exploded from the explosive tip, a players dead sig appreared. Oakly rolled to a stop, "1,000,000 credits my aśś." The several other mercs kept laying down fire on the building Killjoy was in.

What looked like the explosion blowing Killjoy away was her actually her using her agility to roll into the near by building. Killjoy was behind a wall and huffed "great...today too huh? Don't they ever quit?" she said calmly as she pulled out her pistols and rushed out from behind cover. The bullet lines came rocket towards her, she dodged the rounds as she spun, flipped and dove while still making her way towards the mercs. Her movement was not only fast, but fluid as well. She kept her fast dodging until she was right in front of the first merc in the group and fired four rounds into his chest, quickly taking him down. then repeated the process with the rest as it seemed like she was water flowing through rocks. All the mercs fell to the ground with the "dead" sign above them. She quickly went back into cover. "just make this easy punk and scram, I have no quarrels with you." she said looking at the Radar and watching Oakly's name "you must be a new guy...I don't recognize your name...strange that a newbie would try to take me on, I'm guessing it's that bounty because that little sh|t got butthurt about me beating him in last year's bullet of bullets and took the trophy instead of him." Killjoy peaked just barely out of cover and saw Oakly in the distance. "it's odd that a bow would be your weapon of choice...silent, but slow on the draw in combat." her tone was like a rock, unwavering and calm. "is it just the creds you're after? Well don't even bother, if a miracle happened and you did manage to defeat me, that scum bag wouldn't even pay you, I doubt he even has the credits after such a hard fall he took last year."

((if you haven't caught who she is based off, here is your answer. Remember the Pale Rider guy in the white suit? well her movement is like that.))

Two arrows slammed into the cement just under Killjoys head, "Its only slow if you dont know how to use it, ..... Put away our weapons and we can talk? Honestly I take your word over my employers, what do you say?" Oakly asked from behind his barrier.

"It's cute that you honestly think you are in any position to make demands of me, though I admire the confidence. I say slow on the draw because I'm willing to bet that I can get five bullets out before you can ever draw your bow back. and another thing is that arrows are a lot slower that bullets. Now I think by the display that you just saw, you would agree that arrows probably wasn't the best choice against me. The odds are stacked against you kid...you were dead from the start." Killjoy said dropping her clips and reloading "I think the one who has the upper hand should be making demands. I honestly don't care what you have to say, so unless you have some important information like where can I find that little sh|t who put the 1,000,000 credit bounty on me. Other than that, we are through, of course if you still want to drag this on...I'll be happy to. Though word of advice, I'd suggest a sniper rifle next time." 

"Is she lecturing me? She is isnt she, I'm being lectured by a girl whos probably my own age, who does that?" Oakly asked himself waving his hands conjecturingly. He peered out looking at Killjoys spot then leaned back in, he needed to keep a good rep ontop of being new to the game. He chose the compound bow because it was silent and had no trajectory line because of its slower speed, but he was more than skilled with it. Not to mention he could make quick work with his photon sword, but she seemed pretty light on her feet and handy with her M9's, he could tell by their sound. Oakly thought for a moment, 2 seconds later a team request popped up in front of Killjoy from Oakly. "I have a proposal that can benefit us both! For formalities sake?" He called out. "Gonna need some help on this too." Oakly quickly typed up a message saying to meet at the Gun Runners Bar in one hour, he then sent it to a guy he had met yesterday when he was looking at photon swords, Moonshield.

"you're an interesting individual, I'll give you that." Killjoy declined the team offer. "Sorry Oak, but I want to see if you're worth my time. I don't mean to be a b|tch but you can't expect me to just trust anybody do you? Especially a newbie such as yourself." she said holstering her pistols. "it's nothing against you, I do this to everyone. I'm not as social as a lot of people." she peaked back out looking at Oakly "Until then, let's keep this meeting on the down low ok?"

((Fix your last post and I got ya))

Oakly frowned as he saw she declined it, "Eh not bad, shes smarter than she looks." He said to himself, "Alright, maybe we can meet up somewhere? Say the Gun Runners Bar?" He called out preparing his teleporter beacon.

"Sounds fine to me, see you in an hour or whatever." Killjoy replied. This Oakly guy was strange to her, not many people shoot first and then ask to negotiate and leave peacefully afterwards. "a strange fellow indeed..." she said to herself.

Moonshield was sitting in the Gun Runners Bar, boredly watching other players interact. Several players were breaking out into duels right in the middle of everybody, which was slightly entertaining, despite the fact that it was hard to watch that much mediocrity at once. He suddenly got a message asking him to meet at the very bar he was at. He recognized the name from the photon sword shop yesterday. He shrugged. "Easiest meeting ever." He said, kicking his feet up and waiting.

"Will they be helpful?"

"Yes, shes pretty fast and limber, she'll be useful for the initial assualt."

"What about the other one? This... Moonshield?"

"I haven't seen him in combat personally but from the intel I've gathered, he uses an assualt rifle but switches to a photon energy sword when required, hes pretty skilled with it. His skills will be good in a firefight."

"I see..."

"They'll do the mission no questions ask if offered the right price, but honestly I cant promise they wont."

"If they ask, tell them they will be rewarded bonuses, anything to keep them silent. Are we clear, Oakly?"

"Crystal, Sir."

About 20 mins later Oakly entered the bar, glancing around he spotted Moonshield. "Hey, glad you got my message, how long have you been here?" He asked taking a seat at the table, still not taking off his cat mask.

Killjoy soon opened the doors to the bar and walked in. Whispers could be heard like "it's Killjoy." Or "what's going on why is she in a place like this?" The whispering players stepped aside as she walked through. She soon spotted Oakly along with someone else she didn't recognize. She was starting to wonder what she got herself into. "So Oak, I'm guessing you have something worth while for bringing me out to a beginner area." She said as the players around her huffed and scoffed.

"Well for starters, maybe next time I'll get a private room to avoid all the attention." Oakly said glancing around at the other players. "But in all seriousness, I've asked you here for two reasons. The first is to help me collect a bounty on Cocheck, he lost to Killjoy in last years bullet of bullets, in return hes put a bounty on her for 1 million credits, PK'd or captive. So my plan is to bring Killjoy to him captive, then once I am paid, we turn the tables on him. Moonshield can act as my bodyguard for that. The second mission is only if we complete the first." He explained briefly. "The details will be explained in private if your interested."

Archived