Animal Crossing (join in OCC)

you find yourself on a bus and out of the corner of your eye you see a blue and white cat that you recognize as Rover, He gets up and walk over to you "do you mind if i sit here?" he asked as you see a question mark appear next to his head

—((now if you want you can do one liners also i have to ask can you follow this RP))

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Sure, alright.)

Oh, a cat. How cute, but he could talk? Well that was interesting. "no, go ahead." The one sitting replied making a soft smile at the cat. It was a bit odd, specialt because of the question mark in his head.

(I'm going to do it like in the game, making the character in that part as they talk. Oh, the memories TT.TT)

(Edited a few things...)

"oh thank you" said Rover as he went to the seat across from you and the mark disappear after he sat down "pardon me but my eyes are a bit cloudy what are you? he asked

(now in the real game of this version you get to choose what your town looks like from a set of maps but that would be hard so i will find one online and post a link to it))

(Sure, thank you. I remember that in the first game it was randonly generated)

"Oh me?" The one sitting in there said making a small confused face, but then realised what he said. "I'm a pony, a mare to be more precise." The one sitting there replied smiling.

(Hmmm... might be more adorable if the mayor is a pony xD)

"Is that so?" She asked a but confused. They never seen a pony like her? Oh well, the world was a big place. "Ny name is Shining Star, you can call me just Star." She replied making a soft and friendly smile to him.

(Idk, she cant do anything sbout he not knowing.)

((What is this right about ^^))

"yea looks like we're about to arrive in New Leaf. Thanks for chatting with me it's been a long time since i enjoy a train ride so much. " Said Rover as he waved and the train came to a stop

(( you can type as much as you want but stop went you leave the station. if you want to know what somewhere looks like just say something like your looking around))

((do you understand what i mean about the quote?)) 

Star could see there was a big analog clock that says 6:30 on it, there was a bench along the right wall a locker on the left a board next to it and a monkey standing behind a small wall wearing a blue outfit http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/animalcrossing/images/6/67/TrainStationIn.png/revision/latest?cb=20130531085115 <looks like this on the wall you can't see is the bench

Archived