Animal Crossing (join in OCC)

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I have it in ny bag." She said giggling. She took out the map and started thinking. "How about... here..." she saidm pointing to the area just south of the bridge with her hoof

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She nodded and put the map back on her bag. She then lead him outside, taking him south of thr bridge and a little to the east. They were just between the bridge and the little wodden one more to the south.

"ok then" and another instant the france was still ther but a tent was inside of it with a mailbox "there that should hold you off for now, and i give you this mail Box just incase well i am going back now bye. Come by later for the price" said Tom Nook then he left

She nodded and waved to him with her hoof. "Alright. See ya!" She said smiling, then looked to the tent and walked inside to see what was inside. She didn't expected more than a bed and perhaps something to put her stuff.

((ok so you know if you want the actually thing say you place it if you just want to drop it as a leaf say you drop it)) As soon as the leaf he the ground it turned into a lantern “good i had that since i was a pup i wonder if it still works could you check for me just turn it on" said Isabella

Archived