But we are both mares! (Private)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Disturb me?" Golden asked smiling and giving her a big hug. "Oh dear, you would never do that to me." She said smiling and nuzzling her a bit, laying down in the bed with her between her hooves. "You just make it even better." She whispered to her ear, smiling.

Golden giggled at that. It was so easy and lovely to make her look like that, she couldn't help it, she was so adorable like that. "You know, your blush is really adorable." She nuzzled her red cheeks a bit.

Golden noticed that and smiled. She snuggled Eclipse a little and kept stroking her mane lovingly, then put her nose against hers and smiled. "You are so lovely~" She said, a blush in her face.

(Time skip)

Eclipse woke up, but stayed in bed because of the sweet scent surrounding her. Wait...bed? Scent? What? She opened her eyes to see Golden sleeping next to her. She blushed heavily and her mouth started to tremble.

Golden smiled after she said that. "I can't wait to see what you have planned." She said smiling as she got off the bed. "I'm going to take a bath first." she said smiling, then grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom, then turned to her before she went in. "Oh, and no spying." She said to eclipse with a cute smile, then went inside and started bathing.

Golden giggled after she said that and before gong in for her bath. She took some time in there as she bathed and the dor was unlocked, but going in or not was at the end Eclipse's decision.

The water coming down the shower could be heard from outside, as well as somepony singing a little. It was Golden. She wasn't that bad at singing, she also seemed quite happy, but the door muffled it a little.

"Maybe just a short look" Eclipse said, her curiosity getting the better of her. She walked toward the bathroom and started to tremble again. She reached for the door knob, pulled her hoof back, then reached again. Eclipse gulped as she pulled her hoof back and decided to just listen. She put her ear against the door and leaned onto it.

Archived