But we are both mares! (Private)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She smiled to Eclipse. "Why do you habe your eyes closed like that?" Golden asked her as she faced her, her nose against hers again. "Come on, opened them, for me..." she said, even letting outba small squeek.

Golden smiled, kissing her. "If you don't do it..." she laid down above her now. "I'm going to kiss you until you do it." She said smiling as she kissed her again, blushing even more but smiling.

"N-no, sto..." Eclipse said, suddenly interrupted by Golden kissing her. Golden was so bold, saying things like that. Eclipse tried to open her eyes, but still kept them closed because of the feelings from being continuously kissed by Golden.

Golden smiled at those words, feeling even more amazing now. She keot nuzzling her, cuddling her a bit more, then grabbed her wings and wrapped herself with them, smiling all the time.

Eclipse giggled when Golden nuzzled her, quickly covering her mouth with her hooves. "I'm sorry, I find it unusual when I laugh because I don't laugh a lot" Eclipse said, looking away.

Still, Golden was still nuzzling her cheeks, and what she did just trapped Golden's head in there. "Oh dear, look what you did." She said, giggling. She then started tickling her in her belly a bit with her hooves.

"A date?" She asked, blushing a little. "That would be lovely dear." She said smiling as she nuzzled her one last time, it was starting to get late. They spend up there quite some time!

Archived