But we are both mares! (Private)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden saw Eclipse blushing like that and nuzzled her red cheeks a bit.

When they arrived to the hotel she lead her to her room and took off her cloack. "Finally..." she said sighing and smiling.

Golden smiled to her. "Are you sure you don't want to spend another night in here?" Golden asked Eclipse smiling. "It would be lovely, even more now with our... relationship." She sat in her bed. "But of course, it's up to you."

Golden chuckled at that. She was so adorable when she was like that. "If you want to." She said smiling. "I'm going to order some food to the room so we can have dinner in here." She turned to her, a light blush and a small grin in her face. "Just you and me..."

"You look beautiful with that straight face." Golden said, snuggling her belobed Eclipse. She smiled and wrapped herself with Eclipse's wings again, closing her eyes a little. "And I'm really eager to see what you have planned for our date tomorrow." She added, blushing a bit.

Eclipse face immediately turned from straight to nervous at the word 'date'. What if Golden doesn't like it? What if she would hate her and go back to Canterlot? Eclipse began to sweat thinking about it.

Golden smiled and grabbed her hooves, then put them around her as she snuggled Eclipse even more. "Don't worry love, I know it will be a marvelous date." Golden said after a moment, nuzzling her a bit.

Golden smiled, nuzzling Eclipse in her nose and staring at her eyes. Eclipse could see a bright shine in them as Golden looked to her eyes, it almost looked... like a heart. "I'm sure of it." She replied as she hold Eclipse's hoof with hers.

She nodded. After a moment a pony came and knocked the door, then brought in the food Golden ordered for them.

"But first we have dinner." She said smiling aa she walked and put the food on the table.

"Wow, thanks" Eclipse smiled as she looked at the food. She wasn't hungry, but the rumbling from her stomach said that she was. This hotel is definitely a five star because no other hotel would plate food like that.

Archived