Family is first [private]

Solar giggled and cuddled Luna back. This was by far the most fun he has had in months. His smile suddenly faded and he looked away. "How come mother never has time to play?"  He asked.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solar nodded in understanding, hoping that his mother wouldn't be too busy the next time he asked to spend time with her. "Can we go to town and get some ice cream?"  He asked, hoping to get his mind off of the subject.

Luna nodded, smiling, as Darky came back to normal.

"Awww... you looked so adorable like that." Luna said giggling.

Darky blushed at that, but smiled. "Now, off for some ice cream." He said smiling. He was hopping around in his mind.

Solar let out a small giggle and bounced towards the main entrance. He fluttered his wings a few times to get the tightness out of the muscles. No doubt that they may be a bit sore the next day..

Solar smiled at Lullaby. "This was fun!" He wrote with a small chuckle. "It's pretty disappointing that we'll have to go to school tomorrow. Especially with all of those jealous ponies."

"Yeah, sure it was." Lullaby said smiling to Solar as they walked. "But yeah, it's a shame, but what can be done?" She said smiling. "But the more time we send together, the better their reaction will be." She then said giggling,

They soon arrived to the shop to buy ice cream.

"Yeah, that's true. It's been a while since I last let my mischievous side out." Solar replied with a small giggle. He looked at all of the ice cream flavors, before choosing something simple. "May I have vanilla, please?"

"Thank you!" Solar wrote, holding onto the large ice cream cone with a levitation spell. "Hey, Lullaby.." He wrote, licking the ice cream a few times. "I decided to show the teacher my project I've been working on. Maybe you can help me present it? I plan on doing it the day after tomorrow."

Lullaby licked her a little. "Sure, just tell me what do I have to do." She said smiling as she gave her ice xream a few more licks.

Darkynwas licked his smiling.

Luna giggled and licked hers a little

"Sounds like a plan. Will do." Solar replied with a smile, taking a bite out of his cone. He glanced off down the street, seeing a few unicorns playing about. One of them looked at him, and Solar immediately recognized a few of them from the school. He quickly looked away, hiding his face.

Lullaby turned to him. "Huh, what is it?" She asked and then noticed a pony from school. She turned away also, but was sure they saw them. She then giggled. "Is alright." She said to Solar.

Luna and Darky kept eating their ice creams happily.

"If you say so..." Solar replied, nervously turning back, before turning his attention back to his ice cream cone. Wanting to take his mind off the subject, he asked; Won't the carnival be in Canterlot tomorrow? If so, then maybe we can go there?"

"The carnival?" Lullaby asked, a bit lost in her big ice cream. "I don't know." She said smiling as he licked her ice cream. "But it will be amazing if that's the case." She giggled.

"Of course we can go." Luna said smiling. "Actually... Tia will go with you." She added. "I will talk to her. You will go after classes."

Lullaby smiled. "Thank you!" She said smiling.

(Oops... Sorry. >.>)

"Really?! Oh, that's great!" Solar wrote, laughing playfully. His laugh almost sounded like music to the years of those around him. Now, he didn't even care what happened in school. Finally, his mother was going to spend time with him. "Thank you so much, Aunt Luna."

(Is alright, it was a reminder boop :3 )

Luna smiled to him. "No problem." She said. Darky smiled to him. "My brother will also go with you." He said. "He... rarely gets away from her, but he will take good care of you." He said smiling. Hopefully he won't get between their mother and son relationship.

Lullaby kept eating her ice cream cheerfully, then Luna lead them all back to the castle.

Luna nodded. "Well. There are a lot of games and things to do in one." She started saying as she remembered the last one. "Also, a lot of ponies come to this things."

Lullaby nodded. "Yes. We couldn't come to the last one, but I heard it was fun." She said.

"That does sound like fun.." Solar replied, staring off down the street. For a split second, he caught a glimpse of the same unicorn from school they just saw a few minutes ago, and Solar quickly looked away. Was he following them...?

Archived