Family is first [private]

"Yes, I did." Solar wrote, glancing in the direction he saw the unicorn, but he was gone. "I think he's following us. I hope he's not planning anything. Not with Aunt Luna and Uncle Darky here."

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yeah, I don't think anyone would be that stupid." Solar wrote, walking a bit faster to catch up to Darky and Luna. At least he could feel safe knowing they were there. "Do you think we should stay together during school tomorrow? I feel like something might happen if they catch one of us alone."

"Is alright dear." Luna smiling Solar and gave him a soft nuzzle. "Now, it's getting late and you don't want to skip school tomorrow don't you?" She sad smiling. "I'm going to talk with Tia about tomorrow."

(All right. Be warned: I don't really know Tia's personality that well. >.>)

Celestia looked up from the book she was reading when she heard someone knock on her door. "Yes, come in." She said, flipping through the pages of the large tome.

"No, no. Is not that." Luna said as she sat beside her sister. Is just that... I think he needs more time with his mother, and I found the perfect chance for it. " she said smiling to her sister.

"Don't worry sister. Me, Darky and his brother will take care of it." Luna said. Smiling to her sister. "You spend time with him and my daughter, we will take care of the rest."

"Really?" She said, sighing heavily. She had to admit, that it would be nice to get away from all of her royal duties for a single day. "All right. But... wouldn't you want to go with us?"

"Sorry sis, but somepony has to make sure that the stallions don't screw it up." Luna replied. "And it would be a good way to get to know my daughter." She added smiling to her sister.

Celestia smiled at the thought. She did rather enjoy the carnival. "All right, I'll do it. Now that I think about it, I don't believe little Solar has ever been to the carnival, and what kind of mother would I be if I didn't take him myself?" She stood up to her full height and stretched her wings out a bit. "Thank you for this, dear sister."

Luna stood up behind her and smiled, giving her a small hug to her sister. "Sure sis." She said smiling. "I know you will have some great time in there with Solar." Luna said smiling as she let her go.

"I'll make sure they both have fun." Celestia replied with a smile, hugging her sister back. She yawned and stretched her wings. "Well, I'm going to bed for the night. I'll need my rest for the big day tomorrow." She said. "Good night, Luna."

Archived