The lullaby of the Stars (private)

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(I wouldn't mind having to go back and forth between rps.  My friend can decided on the name.)

Light thought to himself.  He hadn't had much experience with business things.  "I haven't had much experience with sales before but if you told me how to do so or gave me a book to tell me the basics I could give it a shot." he said with a thoughtful yet determined face.

(alright then, just give me a good name and I will start it for you.)

Golden started thinking. "Not enough time for that." She said. "Can you handle the sales and stuff like that?" She then asked him.

Darky and Luna started flying towards the falls he mentioned.

(How about, Another average day in (name of city or town), just a casual rp or something of the sort.)

"If standing here and making sure everyone is paying the right price and greeting them is what you have in mind then yes I am able to do that." Light said feeling confident.

(Alright, just... a city... how bout Ponyville?)

"Alright then, looks like we got a deal." She said smiling as her horn glowed and opened a door near her that lead to where she was. "Now, lets get started."

(http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20918-another-average-day-in-ponyville/ )

She nodded and gave him a book that said 'sales' in it. "Alright, first, check that we had made everything correctly." She said as she gave him another book that had all their sales and things they had spent in it.

After a while, Luna and Darky arrived to the falls he mentioned. They were really lovely as he said, and nopony was there. "Here we are." He said to Luna smiling.

Light took the books with his magic and opened them to the first page, scanning over all the sales and comparing them to the spent page.  "This shouldn't be too hard." Light said not taking his eyes off the pages.  "I will find a quiet spot and check over these if that is alright?" looking at Golden now.

"Wow Darky. How did you ever find such a lovely place like this?" gazing at the falls and to him.  Luna was happy.

Golden nodded. "There is a small office at the back, you can use it." She said to Light smiling as more ponies came in,

Darky smiled at Luna, nuzzling her. "Oh, part of my adventures around Equestria." He said nuzzling her a bit. "It is really beautiful, but you are far more beautiful than it." he then said lovingly.

"Alright, thank you Golden. I will get on that immediately." he said while walking to where Golden pointed him too.

Luna nuzzled back, "Oh Darky, you always know what to say to make me happy." she said while blushing a little.  "And you are the most handsomest pony I have seen throughout Equestria." giving him a loving hug.

Golden smiled and went to meet the new clients of the shop.

Darky blushed deep red. "Th-thank you..." He said a bit embarrassed, but hugged back lovingly also. "...my beautiful Moonbutt." He said chuckling a little as he nuzzled her neck.He sometimes called her like that, mostly just to tease her.

She giggled at this. "You like to tease me so." snuggling him.  "Let's lay down and enjoy this view together."  

Light sat down at the desk that Golden told him about and studied over the books, flipping through each page finding the numbers that were correct.  He wasn't good at business things but when it came to math he enjoyed the thrill of finding the answers.  If he could't he would get upset but this was easy enough for him to understand without worry.

Darky smiled and nodded, laying down in the grass close to the water and patting just beside him, telling her to lay down there.

The book that Golden gave him had some quite impressive numbers every now and then. It looked that they belonged to her 'big sales'.

Luna agreed and laid next to him with a smile, looking into his eyes.

"Wow!" Light thought with shock.  "Those are big numbers. Did she actually get that many bits?"  he thought while continuing to look through the books.

Darky smiled and looked to her beautiful eyes, getting lost in them, he then got closer to her and hugged her tightly.

As he kept reading, more of this numbers came, others where write in different colors, some dark blue, others golden, some others pink and finally others purple, but they all were big numbers, except the purple ones.

Luna accepted the hug and did the same back, whispering into his ear, "I love you Darky. You treat me so well."

Light looked at these numbers and decided that the purple numbers must be the times where the profit wasn't positive and the rest were different from how high the increase was in profit.  Light wasn't totally sure so he tried to look for a color coded section of these books to see if there was a key.

"I love you to dear." Darky whispered softly to Luna's ear. He then stroked her mane as they hug.

Still, there was no color coded section, but it looked like they referenced something or somepony.

Luna was pleased to meet Darky and closed her eyes to enjoy the moment.

"Hmmm..." Light thought long and hard.  He decided that they referred to certain customers such as Luna being the dark blue and golden being Celestias.  Though he was unsure about the others he then decided to go talk to Golden about them.

Golden smiled. "So, you noticed." She said smiling. "Well the colors are jobs that the 4 princesses asked me to do." She explained.

Darky smiled and got behind her, then started massaging her in her shoulders.

"I guessed that Luna and Celestia was one of them but I couldn't connect the rest." he said with a chuckle and a smile.  "Thank you for the help Golden." giving a wave. "I will get back to work."

Luna was pleased and was enjoying the massage letting out little happy noises (no idea how to describe it :D).  "You know me to well." she said with a look back grinning.

Golden nodded, then giggled. "Cadence is Pink, Twilight is purple." She explained as she waved back to him.

(Hehe, happy noises.)

Darky smiled at what she said, then nuzzled her mane as he carried on the massage. "I know." He said.

"Thank you for the clarification." he said with a smile. "Oh." he stopped.  "Have you seen Lullaby today? I haven't yet."

Noticing Darky nuzzling her mane, "You are so playful today." she said with a calm happy voice.  "I like it."

"Sorry, hadn't seen her yet." Golden replied. "But it is still early, you might see her later." She said smiling.

Darky giggled a bit at what Luna said. "Looks like it." He said smiling as he massaged her wings now.

Archived