The War of Celestia (open to all)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Ok thats fine.))

Abby walked through the halls until she bumped into a unicorn. "Name and rank, please." she said to him. It frankly wasnt uncommon that there were plain ponies among them. They were mostly used as spies to get intell on the enemy. They sure did blend in better than the aireons.

"Can it Abby you know I don't have a rank" brave said to the Arieon

"Anyway how are you" he said with a smile

Out of all the areions he's had to work with this contract this one he thought as a friend but coincidentally the one he liked was the one that hired him

Abby smiled "im good. And we still have to have a formal greeting. You know that. I wanted to tell you somethign. Follow me." she said and dashed of in the direction of her room. Upon reaching she turned around to face him, and told him all about what had happened to her. "Soo, what do you think we should do?" she asked when she finished

Brave looked at her thinking

"Being ambushed is pretty serious I don't antirly agree how you handled it but you lived so its still a win but other than that I'm not sure if it was a contracted that hired me and tried to do that I'd hunt them one by one making them watch there backs all the time till they killed each other or kill them my self." Brave paused realizing he just said something Abby might find disturbing. "Anyway that seamed more of a military order than some army punks wanting to have some...'fun'. And it would require some reaction

Abby's eyes widened as Brave got quite..well brave. "Watch what you say, you know i dont like thinking about stuff like that!" she said. She sighed "Your right. I probably should have killed them but.." she unfolded one of her wings, revealing a large gash in her side "They played dirty and thought it funny to hit a soft spot." she folded her wing back to cover the wound. "Honestly im surprised nopony smelled the blood."

"Well I wasn't saying anything but I smelled copper when we ran into each other" he told her looking at her wing

"You want me to fix it" he said looking at his horn for a second before looking at her again

Luna and Darky walked into the throne room. Luna found Celestia in there and walked towards her, Darky by her side. It almost looked that he wouldn't get away from her anytime soon.

"Good day sister." Luna said to TIa as she walked in. "How are things going with the... small Aerion problem." It was hard for her to say it, but she had to.

Darky remained silent. Luna's mane was waving as always, but in his face. He couldn't help it but smile at that as he felt it all over his face

Celestia nodded at her sister in greeting " Our soldiers spotted their leaders daughter snooping around the camp. They chased after her, but lost her. She's a slick one." she said. Celestia placed a hoof on her younger sisters shouder "I know this is hard for you sister. Im sorry." she said 

Luna just nodded, feeling sad and worried about them. "Thank you sister, but this is what they got for doing this. I... I just hope this doesn't go that bad." She then said. She didn't saw this as a war, but mostly a punishment for them because of what they were doing, but she hoped this ended soon. She grabbed Tia's hoof and smiled.

Darky walked to Luna's side and hugged her to calm her down.

She smiled at that and gave him a soft nuzzle, then turned to Tia.

"So, their leader managed to escape." She said sighing and thinking about all this. "I'll send a team to search the area where she was last seen and the surroundings, perhaps we might find something of intnerest." Luna said once she calmed down.

"Ok but this will take a bit" brave said his horn lighting up and making Abby's wound feel warm

--

After he was done Abby should feel better and any pain she was in would be gone

"Ok I'm done let's go"

"Ok." celestia said and gave her sister a hug. "If all goes well, this will be over soon."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abby flapped her wing, the injury beneath it gone and painfree. "Awesome! Lets go!" she said running from the room and down many flights of stairs and into the training room. She picked a long sword from a large wooden rack on the wall

Luna nodded and hugged Tia, felling better. "I hope so. Come on little one, lets go." She said to Darky, giving him another soft nuzzle, then left the throne room to gather some forces to investigate the area.

After Luna left Celestia slumped in her throne, and sighed. These Aireons were a nuisance and deserved to die horrible deaths for what they were doing to her sister. But she knew that if the aireons ever reached her, they woud tell her lies and convince her the Celestia was the evil. Celestia growled at the thought "I'll protect you Luna." she said and left the throne room herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

abby backflipped and landed in her favorite positions, wings up and out and her head low, ears back. 'Come at me." she said preparing herself

Luna went to the barracks to gather a force to investigate the area.

"If you wish I can go with them." Darky said to Luna.

"I don't want to lose you, no. I will go with you." Luna said as she assembled the team to go.

"You sure?" He asked her, a bit worried for her safety.

"I'm sure." She limited herself to reply.

Archived