The War of Celestia (open to all)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abby trotted ahead looking at buildings and sometimes going inside them. She played her 'tourist' part well, picking things up or pointing at them excitedly. "Brave." she whispered to the now brown unicorn beside her. " I spotted a few entrances to the barracks and food supply buildings." she whispered after making sure it was actually Brave. "If they remain open when we come back than its an easy grab." she said

"Ok" he said after hearing this brave looked at flower stand and saw a lone purple around several blue versions of it

He bought them

(If Abby is holding flowers she'll look les suspisous then her just hiding under her cloak) he though

"Here you go sweetheart" he said pulling the young couple disguise

Abby stiffened for a moment then relaxed. "Aww thank you, sweetie." she said kissing him on the cheek. Abby took a flower and, pulling down the hood of her cloak, put the flower behind her ear. 'My ears may freeze now, but whatever' she thought smiling at Brave 'How does it look?" she asked

"Beautiful" he said truly meaning it

Then he leaned close "but try not to smile those fangs are a dead give away" he whispered before kissing her back on her cheek

Abby clamped her mouth shut, feeling her fangs with her tongue. They didnt FEEL that noticable. She shrugged, then looked at Brave "I wish I didnt have to hide any part of me." she said sadness creeping into her eyes. "Stupid war." she muttered. She hummed, happiness replacing sadness that was there a second ago. "But thats alright. My ponies are free, and that makes it worth it." she said. "Come on. We're drawing some attention just standing here. Lets go to the town square where it wont look as suspicious."

(Alright, I feel like I need to post. Also. On monday I wont be and wont come back until the next one.)

As the team was ready, Luna, Darky and a group of royal fuards went into the forest to investigate.

((please no cussing))

"So my name says so." she laughed "Abby Normal. The irony huh?" she asked. She put her head on his shoulder "Do you think we ever would've met had this war never happened?" she asked

((Sorry didnt think that one counted as a cuss word))

"Probably not" he said bluntly "I was about to go back to re zebra nation when you had hired me" wail explaining he rested his head on hers

"yeah probably not." she said. "I'd probably be dead. I didnt get so agile and slick until you came along." she laughed "I would always get in trouble with the guards. Stealing small things like food and some blankets to bring back to my family. I was almost killed by arrows more than a few times." Abby smiled at the memory of her mothers face when she came back with scratches and maybe a few arrows in her mane and tail. 

"Ya" he said as an old pony came over and sat next to them

"Hello ser" brave said

"Afternoon youngn' " the gray pony said looking at the couple "so when's the wedding?" He asked looking at the flower in Abby's mane

(Dang it a forgot this is this regions mark of proposal) he though looking at the flower

"Actualy it's sooner than it seams" he said standing up "we still are trying to find a location to host it and we were thinking town square but it a not us"

Abby looked at Brave than realized what was going on. "Oh yeah. i was thinking more of an open space with grass and flowers. What do you think, sweetie?" she asked looking at Brave. "OH! Or perhaps we could have it here just decorate it a bit. Perhaps it would look better in the spring." She looked at the old pony "this is our first time here." she said

"Well that explains why I don't recognize y'all" the old pony said smiling

"Come on let's go see if we can find some dinner" brave said as they left the old timer then looked to lullaby smiling at her "that was good I didn't even have to tell you what strategy"

"I meant it was a lot better than when we meet" brave said as they came up to a small restaurant "and let's order to go so nopony has a good look at you" he added as he opened the door for her

"Is somepony getting jealous?" she teased walking through the door. She walked up to the counter and observed the menu lying there. She glanced at Brave "What do you want?" she asked pointing at the menu

Archived