The War of Celestia (open to all)

"what...um..ugh...i mean no..." brave answered starting to blush as he followed her

he looked at the menu seeing nothing he liked

"ill have what ever your getting" he finally said as the waitress came to them

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abby looked at the waitress and nodded in greeting. "We'll take two orders of fruit salad to go please." she said. The waitress pursed her lips and chewed her gum a bit more. "Alright, that'll be ten bits." she said. Abby handed over the bits "Ya'll new 'round here?" the waittress asked "Just passing through. Picking up a few things, then well be on our way." Abby said

Brave sat there trying not to blush anymore than he was

When she returned with the food in the Togo containers brave grabed them with his magic so Abby wouldn't carry them in her mouth

"Thank you"

(Oh... well... that is something.)

As the day passed by, the guards kept looking until they were near Phillydelphia. Then they started walking around, looking for any aerion.

Darky and Luna were at the back to the group, keeping watch on everything.

(There.)

((Anyway....))

Brave and Abby sat there waiting for the sliver of the moon to reach the sky to begin they're intrusion on the barracks

"So tell me again about your child hood" he said trying to fill the silence

Abby flinched at the topic "u-um well lets see. I was born into a small village in a country far far faaar away from here. There was a king there, an awful king, who disliked it when pink haired aireons had children. You see if your an aireon with pink hair your automatically shunned and disliked. I was born to a pink haired aireon and the king sent his minions to kill me. But my mother said that she was actually my sister and that my real mother had died giving birth to me." Abby smiled "She didnt even tell me she was my mother until i was called to Canterlot to train to work for Luna. I had a very hard child hood and i vowed to never let anypony else have to go through that. So i began a revolution and this war happened. I became the leader and met you, and know the rest." she said

"My parents were killed by timberwolves right in front of me...it's actually my first memory" he said like it was something he read in an article in the newspaper

Abby looked at him "youve obviously never seen one of the kings minions. The dont have eyes, they have large ears, sharp claws and teeth, normally seen with somebodys blood on their snout and can use a little bit of magic. Timberwolves arent all that bad compared." she said "The kings minions are freaks that he created himself."

Archived