The War of Celestia (open to all)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((They will most likely thing it's a couple hanging out together before moonrise))

Brave noticed movement a crossed the court yard and casually pulled Abby close so they would look like two lovebirds

His horn glowed for a second to adjust the flower in Abby's mane making sure that the guards could see it so they would think they were engaged and pay no mind to them

Abby noticed the guards across the square and allowed Brave to pull her closer to him. A tingly feeling on top of her head alerted her that Brave was using his magic to adjust the flower in her hair. She gave him a tight lipped smile "Thank you, sweetie." She said to him, leaning on his shoulder.

Behind the group they could see some more guards, this ones walking near Princess Luna herself and a stallion that looked like a night guard, but he was a pegasus.

A guard looked to Abby and Brave, but after what they did, he turned away, then kept walking.

(Oh no) brave thought seeing the princess (she's going to recognize me!) he thought frantically trying to figure a way to hide his face so luna wouldn't recognize brave, him being an ex body guard of hers.

Then he figured it out and kissed Abby, full force so they wouldn't see her face eather

Abby gasped at the sudden forceful kiss from Brave. 'Ohhhhhh!! Im gonna kill him!' she thought, even though the princess was hard to miss and Abby had seen her two, he had to kiss her? Abby was thoroughly embarrassed as she saw gaurds anda few straggling townsfolk alike politely turn their heads away. Abby pulled her head back, breaking the kiss, and glaring at Brave "YOU COULDNT HAVE GRABBED A NEWSPAPER OR SOMETHING?!" she whisper-yelled at him. Her face was bright red with fury and embarrassment. "I mean you do have a camoflauge spell on us so are they really going to recognize us." she whispered

(What a move...)

Most of the guards just passed by as Brave kissed Abby and payed almost no attention after she backed away.

Luna looked at them and thought she saw a familiar face, but the kiss made it almost imposible to tell. She then just kept walking with Darky by her side. He stallion looked heavily armored and the armor didn't looked like one of the night guards would nomaly use.

"Yes she would have recognized my facial features" he said blushing then looked around "and no that would have drawn attention to us" he said "that's why the couple camouflage is the best"

Brave Stood up smiling "and it's not like I haven't wanted to kiss you before"

"I know its hard for you" he said to her pulling her close and leaned his head on hers so they could just sit there waiting for the guards to finish passing

• 2 weeks later...

Archived