The War of Celestia (open to all)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abby giggled, the sound eerie in the silence. Eventually she jumped down from th branches, landing lightly beside Brave. Her hood blew of her head as she continued to run beside him. Suddenly a crisscross of wire appeared before her eyes. "What the-" she was cut off as she was suspended in the air. The barbs in the wire poked into her skin and scratched her. "OW! Brave get me out of this thing!" she cried. But before he could ten soldiers jumped on him, clamping a metal cuff around his horn, preventing him from using magic. "We got 'em, boys!" one of he guards said as the camoflauge melted from Abby's eyes. "Celestia will be very pleased!" he said

Brave being a lot stronger then they expected for a unicorn threw them off him and slammed his horn agenst a tree breaking the cuff

Then a blast came from his horn freezing everypony but him

Then turned to Abby "hold on" then unfroze her and got her down

((I know somepony I can ask to see if they want to be luna and the others last time I checked are at the city(or something) and wouldn't have know we were caught unless we told them. I'll message you and idea))

((That's actualy who I found and he's on just pm him when your ready to have something done with luna))

"Hay hold on!" Brave yelled to Abby after he had slowed down his bandage burning and his chest were she had kicked him earlier feeling sore

(I was the one playing Luna, but alnost everything went to your side. Also, Dulset will not post. He kind of left the forum. And yes, I did something. Luna and my OC Darky are preparing an expedition to search the forest.)

((yea i saw that I just thought you were going to do something more with it))

Abby slowed down and looked at Brave. "Honestly, just heal yourself up. If you like the other Abby then you can cut yourself at anytime." she said "We're almost there." 

Brave smiled at that as he was breathing Heavily "the spell I know stops bleeding not pain" he told her "though it wouldn't be a bad idea to hit the medics berracks and see if they have a spell scroll for that" he said trying to keep upas they neared the edge of the forest

Abby sighed, but kept walking. As she came out of the forest and into a small village, a little filly ran into her. "Woops!Sowwy Ma'am" the filly said looking up at her "Did you just come fwom the fowest?" he asked. Abby nodded "Wow your Bwave! I heaw that theres a lot of aireon activity in them these days." the boy said. The admired her and Brave for a bit longer before running off. Abby looked to Brave "We should be careful." she said watching the filly run off. She trotted forward, eyeing every building and everypony. Nopony looked strange or suspicious, and her stronge ears caught no quite mumbling. "Should we camp out for a bit and wait for the streets to be clearer?" she asked brave. quietly.

His horn glowed as a foul ran into Abby quickly changing her eyes

(That was too close) he thought as the child looked up and talked to her before running off again

"Well we eather blend with a crowed or walk the streets alone.....I'm liking the crowed cause then we could blend if we get seen by any guard" he told her as he changed the color of his fur from its normal white to brown

" Sounds good to me, easier to escape and camoflauge ourselves." she said walking beside him. She looked around at the Market place they had just enetered. "Its a lot more crowded here, lets scout a little." she said. 

Archived