(Sign-up, 1+1) Generation gap

Hello darlings, anyone up for a little bit of casual rp? This one is going to be very simple, and I had it in my mind for a while: A character having a bit of conversation with an older-generation self as the two is forced to spend some time together for specific reasons (terrible weather, waiting at a bus stop, depends on the character). This will be a pretty adaptive RP for me, darlings since I have a lot of characters I'm interested in seeing this happening. However, there are rules.

1. Canon only. As it was obvious from the title. Sorry OC players, maybe next time.

2. Be respectful. Please don't just join to make Pinkie Pie an axe-crazy murderer so she can kill her old self because you don't like it.

3. Please keep it at narrative. 3rd person or 1st, but the more detail you put into your response, the better. Take it as collaborative fanfiction writing, darling.

Characters I can RP with:

- G3 Rainbow Dash (pre-core7)

- G3 Rarity

- G3 Pinkie Pie (pre-core7)

- G3 Fluttershy

If you're interested in a bit of a crossover challenge note me with the character of your choice. I'll take a look at the responses tomorrow  morning and if there are more people willing to accept it, which I doubt, I'll notify the winner.

Excuse me if I'm being a bit too strict, darlings, I'm new to this forum-based roleplaying myself.

I'll fill you in with the basics, darling.

G3 Pinkie is very much unlike her G4/G4.2 counterpart. She is the leader type of pony who often keeps control of situations. She has the most of wits around as well, being the voice of reason when she notices something off. A cautious and street-smart pony, if you will.

Pinkie's most notable fascination is her obsession with pink that is almost as extreme as Minty's obsession with green. Later on she grows a Department Of Redundancy Department by frequently using 'absolutely definetly positively' as a verbal tic, but that's mostly Core7 era so I won't touch that.

You might also want to listen to some of her dialogue as it is massively different from the sqeaky type she has in G4. Instead, Pinkie speaks rather slowly, and with a tiny lisp. I recommed A Very Minty Christmas for that, she speaks there quite often.

ok i am just going to assume that your keeping up to day on season 5 k. k ok as you saw in season 5 ep 7 make new friends but keep Discord the one where fluttershy makes a weird hippie friend and we get to see discord awesome house anyway in that he opens sometype of dimensional rift to somekind of sock puppet world that he was going to do to her i was thinking the same thing either 1.he does it to one and teleport the other to the other world or 2.he does it to both and teleport them to an abandon version of one or maybe sometype of miss muss of both worlds and they have too work together to get back home. since they technically live in different ages of mlp they won't just bump into each other

ok i am just going to assume that your keeping up to day on season 5 k. 

Bad assumption, darling, I pretty much stopped watching the show since the end of Season 3, with a couple exceptions that I still regret touching to this day. Though I come across discussions and the like so I know the deal, I don't watch episodes themselves anymore.

So in that regard, thanks for explaining it.

I like both versions, actually. G3 Pinkie going to G4 world sounds fine to me, unless you want to do some explorations in the past.

yes i know you told your half but to tell mine i need to known few things first so i get the idea you are using discord to maybe do the rift idea to bring her to gen 4 equestria and it was just storming then somewhere she when though and landed in ponyville or maybe you decide to do the second one, also i am guess the basket hit pinkie sending it over to it side yea but then somehow pinkie landed on pinkie? how?

Well I thought, since you know the whole Discord ordeal, you could explain the rift in your part.

i am guess the basket hit pinkie sending it over to it side yea but then somehow pinkie landed on pinkie? how?

I suppose you misunderstoon the 'big pink blob'? I meant the pink balloon she was riding inside, darling. G4 Pinkie is not mentioned, yet.

Archived