mlp dungeons and dragons. ( OOC/ Discussion)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool! Then i know exactly who im using.

Name: BlackWing

Species: Gryphon

Role: Archer/Swordsman/Rouge

Brief history: 
http://www.canterlot.com/topic/18829-blackwingready/

That covers his history and appearance :P

Preferred weapons: Blackwing likes to use compound bows, easily his favorite though he is able to use other bows also. He likes to use a long sword, though right now he has lost his one, equipped with a dagger instead. 

Special powers/ablities: 

Ummm....... im going to need to think on these to make it not Op as hell. 

Would these  be alright though?

Shadow Blend: Due to both his appearance, and his days of hiding, Blackwing has learnt how to blend in with the darkness, basically disapearing from view if the area is dark enough

Enhanced Reflexes: Blackwing has always been one to try and take risks, and this constant risk taking has payed off. Over his years, his reaction time had gotten quicker and quicker, letting him respond to threats quickly if he needs to.

Slight of hand: After years of stealing, shooting bows, climbing and of course pickpocketing, Blackwing has developed quick hands. 

Enhanced hearing/sight: Due to years of practicing archery, and hunting, Blackwing has developed sensitive hearing, letting him ear things a lot easier, and louder then others can when he focuses. Sme goes for his sight.

Due to Blackwings past, he doesn't find many things really... frightening. He can, and will, ignore all fear that is haunting him, at least if its physical. Though this also comes with a penalty. His emotionless expression often means that the people he talks to will take him the wrong way, and he can sometimes cause more trouble then he was originally trying to.

I actually like the fact you went into full detail. It lets me judge you extra harshly. The background fits, your skills fit but I was expecting at least 2 active skills rather then 4 passives, but I should have said that when I posted so it will slide. Overall he fits so I'll accept it.

I actually like the fact you went into full detail. It lets me judge you extra harshly. The background fits, your skills fit but I was expecting at least 2 active skills rather then 4 passives, but I should have said that when I posted so it will slide. Overall he fits so I'll accept it.

Archived